Screen print list of all files stored and not each individual file

Excel 2003 - After I select file, open, look-in, how do I print only the list
of all files stored without actually printing each individual file?  I tried
highlighting all files stored, right click print and nothing happened!

Populate one drop down list based on another
I am working on a workbook to allow our techs to track serial numbers of the equipment on there trucks. The workbook only needs the model of the piece of equipment, the serial number and the phone number of the account it was used on. I have four columns. First one is Model. The cells in it are populated from a Drop Down list I made. The second/third column is the serial number. The serial number is split in to two sections. The first one is a drop down list and the second column they enter the last 7 digits of the serial. The reason I did this is because the first 8 do not change. It&#...

Shared Account Distribution Lists
My team shares an admin e-mail account which results in each of us using two different e-mail addresses. The shared account has multiple distribution lists which were set up as shared. Everyone can see them & if we go to the distribution lists, we can right click and click new mail message... however we would like to click on new mail message then click the TO dialog and be able to access the shared lists. Is this possible? We use Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance! ...

Multi-select List Box output to Excel File
Team... I have some VB code in Access '03 that takes selections from a multi-select list box and outputs to a report based upon a query. What I'm trying to do is to place another button on my form where the user can make the same selections in the multi-select box, but have the command button output to an Excel file rather than the report, only I'm not familiar enough w/ VB to do that. Here is the working code I have which output to an existing report if anyone can assist: I know I have to take the coding that builds the where clause out of the click event and put it in a function,...

Drop-down lists and macros
Doh! I posted this earlier with my name in the subject field instead of the topic! Very sorry! No wonder no one replied! Hello > > I was wondering if anyone could help me. I've managed to created a fairly > reasonable star chart using a scatter graph. I've also created several > buttons with the names of individual constellations on them so that when you > click on one of them it runs a macro taking the user to the star chart and > showing them the individual constellation. > > What I would like to do is to have the names of the constellations in a drop >...

Saving Excel 2010 files as web page or single file web page
I don't seem to be able to save Excel 2010 files as web or single file web pages. A dialogue box with the following appears: "Book1.xlsx may contain features that are not compatible with Web (or Single file) Page. Do you want to keep the workbook in this format? To keep this format, which leaves out any incompatible features, click Yes. To preserve the features, click No. Then save a copy in the latest Excel format. To see what might be lost, click Help." Using Excel 2000 and 2003 I can save Excel files as web pages then upload to my website. Any suggestio...

Files tool long to open
I have an excel file (about 8MB) and it takes a long time to open and close (even without saving). I know that it has a lot of sheets, macros and formulae but here is the funny thing. The predecessor to this file (the new file is an offshoot of this one) is much larger in size (13MB) and includes more formulae and sheet and it opens and closes much faster than the smaller file. What exactly determines how long a file takes? How can I make this new file (8MB) open and close much faster, especially when I am not even saving it? Thanks, Jay Cleaning the windows temp folder sometimes w...

printing #22
Even though I have adjusted the margins and set the paper size and orientation my publication won't print all the graphics or text to the edge of the page.. Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jessica" <jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D7B8DB2-9660-49C7-8A96-CD45238D0FB7@microsoft.com... > Even though I have adjusted the margins and set the paper size and > orientation my pu...

Company does not display in the list
I've created a new company uing the GP Utilities, but id does not disply in the list of companies. Dennis - Did you give users access to the new company under User Access? "Dennis" wrote: > I've created a new company uing the GP Utilities, but id does not disply in > the list of companies. The company does not display to even alow user access setup. "Andrea Smiley" wrote: > Dennis - > Did you give users access to the new company under User Access? > > "Dennis" wrote: > > > I've created a new company uing the GP...

Can I post dynamic line charts by swapping out .cvs files???
I would like to post a number of charts on our intranet site and nightly swap out the .csv data files driving the charts. I would like to run several cron jobs to query number sources and simply overwrite the various .cvs files so the data is updated nightly and the graphs/charts are dynamically updated. The default browser is Netscape on Linux boxes. So "Add interactivity" does not seem to be a valid option. We have NO plans to update the data from the browser, simply recreate the .csv file nightly to repost. We are running Excel 2002 SP3, Within certain limitations, yes. ...

Copy a sheet contained formulas from one workbook to another and remove file links
Hello, in our company we use a special excel file with more sheets. Every user copies first this file from the server to his own computer and then he/she can customize the workbook. Usually the user only makes his own new sheets where there are formulas which contain cells from the original sheets. Occasionally a new release of the original excel file appears and the user must make a new copy of this file. Commonly the user wants to have in the new file all of his own created sheets from the first workbook. If he normally copies the sheets from the first workbook to the new one, the f...

import excell cells for distribution list
import excell cells for distribution list for outlook "Bob Black" <Bob Black@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48BEBF9F-EB20-4856-B294-48F389609CA4@microsoft.com... > import excell cells for distribution list for outlook So your QUESTION is? Why? An Excel spreadsheet is a good data source for mail merge, which works better than a DL in most applications. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 &...

List Box 10-24-07
Hello, Ok...this is kind of wierd...I have a list box that acts as a selection window of sorts, meaning the info from the list box pulls data (applicants) from let say the applicant table. When the list box is double-clicked it take you to that applicants record (a separate form)...Now the problem I am having has to do with the list box...the data in the list box contains the applicants name, etc. and shows if they are "active" which is tied to a checkbox (active_checkbox)...the listbox used to display (under the active column) "yes" or "no"...for some s...

something about print ing area
hi, here is my question. when i open the file made by other people , the printing areas always go wrong , the pages which are right set by other people will not go the right place in my excel. how to solve the problem. thank you. I have found this problem as well, and it seems to be caused by different versions of office. If you have the latest and greatest, it should be completely backward compatible, which "should" solve the problem. If it doesn't, well, it is microsoft. "EXCEL NEWS" <youngmanca@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23NKl5Et%23...

Create a "turn off the print prompt" option
When printing anything from GP you receive a printer prompt for copies after the prompt for destination. You can set up default printers and such for reports, however, you cannot get rid of all of the prompts. In some settings you need to be prompted for options of printing. But, the number of clicks to say ok I want to print this and accept defaults sometimes are 3 or more. This would be nice if a one click accepted everything you just printed. Or better yet, you combine the where to print with the printer dialog box, one screen all options. This combining of screens and minimizi...

Customising the printed invoices in MS CRM 1.2
We are implementing MS CRM 1.2 for a small company who really want use the invoice facility within MS CRM - they are really taken with the process of creating a quote, and then rolling this over to become an order and then an invoice. However, when we print the invoice (using the print button) it does not contain any information about the products that were purchased. I believe that having this information is a legal requirement in Australia - it is certainly a common sense requirement. What do we need to do to add this information into the invoice? We would also like to do som...

Ghosted print and print preview

Read HTML code into c# program, store in string
Hi Probably this is very silly and simple question We are writing code to read varous HTML files (different pages of book) and display on our webform. The individual HTML files look good (outside my program) but when I read the HTML code and assign it to a string the special characters like (',\) are replaced by small boxes. even the extra spaces are replaced by small boxes. How can I read HTML code into application and assign to variable without being messed up??? Please help P.S. - The HTML files are generated from word file On Sep 20, 6:14=A0pm, amitM <am...

Is there a way to get a list of all outgoing traffic?
Hi, Using exhange 2k3 and was wondering how to get a list of all outgoing email (from user and to domain). I know there is some auditing features but not sure how to use 'em. A good link or a quick pointer would be helpfull. R Have you tried using System Monitor w/ specific counters? To open this type 'perfmon.exe' from the run line. "In Search Of" <me@me.com> wrote in message news:uGbyQFUVEHA.1656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Using exhange 2k3 and was wondering how to get a list of all outgoing > email > (from user and to domain). &g...

Restoring Exchange Information Store
Hello Everyone: I'm having some issues restoring an Exchange Information Store. Platform: Windows 2000 Advanced Server w/ SP3 Exchange: Exchange 2000 The plan is to restore the database to another server in another domain. But for some reason, when I attempt to run the restore with BackupExec 8.6, I receive an "Access is Denied" error message. Let me explain what's been done. Let's say we have a domain called "Production.Com" and a seperate forest called "exchangerecovery.com". A DNS structure has been established by creating secondary DNS server...

Error message when double-clicking .msg files
I have a user who throughout the years has been dragging emails to her network home drive, saving them as .msg files. It seems that some she can double-click and they open fine in Outlook, but others give her the following error "The command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using." How do I fix that? I've only seen ones that don't work FYI. Rich;112663 Wrote: > I have a user who throughout the years has been dragging emails to her > network home drive, saving them as .msg files. It seems that some she > can > double-cli...

??how to?? 10 random records per user in large file
Hello, I am just starting to learn Access and know some basics. I've tried using SELECT TOP * to try to get what I need, but obviously Access is not reading my mind correctly wko I'm working with database tables that have around 200,000 rows of data pertaining to work-units completed by 70 employees in a week (column label = ENTR). The SELECT TOP * brought me back records for only one user...it was the right number of records though - 10 for emp# 45678 ;) I need to randomly select 10 records for *EACH *user-id (unique to the employee) so that I can review productivit...

problem with save files from office 2003
Hi I have strange problem: Im using windows XP and office 2003 When I try to save file form Excel on mapped disk from network I must wait long time and the other hand I can open very fast network folders by windows explorer and copy file from local to network disks Could somebody help me to solve this problem ? thanks very much ...

Can I set the default to Open on a web page link to ICS file?
I use links like this on my web site to give users an option to automatically add an event to their Outlook calendars. This requires them to click "Open" for it to work. Right now, I have text on the web page that tells the user to select Open not Save, etc. Is it possible to have the event added to the users' calendars without them clicking on a pop-up window? <a href="/MyEvent.ics">Add Event to Outlook Calendar</a> Thanks in advance to all the people so much smarter than I am. >-----Original Message----- >I use links like this on my web site t...

distribution list #5
We created a distribution list. Internal active directory users are able to send to the list. Internet e-mail senders are not able to send to the list. The mail is not bouncing back to the Internet e-mail users. The messages are just not getting to the inbox of the members of the distribution list. For example our domain is abc.net. The list we created is questions@abc.net. We have four users in the list. When a user logged into our Active Directory sends a mail to questions@abc.net the mail is successfully sent to the inboxes of all of the users in the list. When the e-mail ...

Don't print a particular text cell
Hello, I have a cell that contain a text field that says " Input - Manual" . What I want is when I print I don't want to show this cell, only the other contents in the worksheet. Is this possible. Thank you in advance. Ron de Bruin shares a way: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Hide CAM wrote: > > Hello, > > I have a cell that contain a text field that says " Input - Manual" . What > I want is when I print I don't want to show this cell, only the other > contents in the worksheet. Is this possible. Thank you in advance. -- Da...