Saving to a UNC path in excel 2003

When trying to save to a network drive, I am getting an
error saying the drive is read only when it is not.  I
have looked on knowledge base and have found I need a
hotfix but I can not see where to download it from.
I would be greatful for any help.

Many Thanks

Jason Dumenil
0
anonymous (74722)

Usually those KB articles that say there's a hotfix available, has a way to
contact MS directly mentioned in the KB.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel 97 #9

Using Relative path for XML data file?

learning Excel #3

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Excel VBA

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit