Saving Excel workbook in SQL server using c#

Could anyone please help me out as to how we can save the excel workbook in
the database and

read it back.

I was able to convert the text files and image files into binary format and
save them to the

DB and finally able to retrive them back in the same format. But was unable
to do same for

the excel object.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

regards,
jitender

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Reporting from Project Server

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

C-RunTime or Win32
This is a big question I always get in my mind, that Should I use C-Run Time Library functions or Win32 Functions? e.g. A simple task, open a file, if exist, open for read or open as append for write, what is its path, directory, extension, file attributes, etc. Now, all these taks, we need in our every projects, and hence I hace this question, that CRTL or Win32. Thanks for your vital views. Tom Alter wrote: > This is a big question I always get in my mind, that Should I use C-Run Time Library > functions or Win32 Functions? > e.g. A simple task, open a file, if exist, open for r...

using the journal on outlook

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

get a result of an sql into a field

learning Excel #3

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...