Saving Excel Macros on a File and Print server

Is there a way that an Excel macro can be saved on a File
and Print server such that a user can use the macro from
any workstation on the network?
0
anonymous (74722)

Excel macros live in excel workbooks.

If you save the workbook to a server, then the other users could just open that
workbook in excel and run the macro.

They'll have to have excel.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

PST file locaion under Win7
Hi, Where does outlook 2007 keeps PST files under windows7? Apparently under Users/myname there is no folder AppData\Local... Thank you for your help. ...

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Maximum file sizes

File size #11

Print Screen Key disabled

find action on log file

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Reporting from Project Server