thank

Do you really mean that your workbook uses a function that's in the addin?

If yes, I think you have two choices.

#1.  Take the addin with you (and install it on the other pc).

#2.  Extract the code/procedure for that function from the addin and put it in
your workbook.  (If the addin's project is protected, then this won't work.)

"kman <" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have an Excel file that uses a formula from an add in installed in my
> computer (*.xla).
> How can I save the project including the add in in order to use it in
> another computer that doesn't have the add in.
>
> thanks
>
> ---

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com
0
ec35720 (10082)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

find action on log file

File size #11

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Maximum file sizes

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

learning Excel #3

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

Excel VBA