save as webpage with password

hi,

When i save excel worksheet with password as webpage, there is n
password in webpage.

Is there any method to retain password in webpage as i dont want som
people changing it in the intranet.

norik

How can I get my forgotten password
I have protected my sheet in Exceel, which I forgotten my password. Would you please let me know how can I recover it? try searching password sub mcgimpsey probably won't make any difference if you do a web or a groups search. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Golam Rahman" <Golam Rahman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47998858-7F28-4CEE-A061-E0A24B5B09AD@microsoft.com... > I...

Cannot save text wrapping in cells-must do individually
I have the 2007 Edition of Excel. I want to all the cells to allow text wrapping. I can select by row or column and format the cells, but it won't save. I've also tried to select the entire page from the top left corner, but nothing will work. I must continue to format and wrap text by each cell. Help! Have you set rows to Autofit after selecting the whole sheet? These are worksheet settings only and have to be re-done on all sheets. New workbooks and New worksheets won't have these settings unless you create Templates for New workbook and worksheet which override Ex...

Password in excel
Hi all, Does anyone know a way to protect an exel file with a password and set it up so that after a period of time (say 30 days) it will expire and the excel file is no longer accessible. Thanks in advance for your help. regards, John P. What you could do is write a code to delete the file and its contents after stipulated usage thus turning it unusable... though it's not the ultimate solution, but one alternative to look at the problem.. Mark >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, > >Does anyone know a way to protect an exel file with a >password and set it up...

OWA Password Change Restrictions
I'm running Server 2003 sp1, Exchange2003. It works great, However I just tried implementing the change password option in OWA and now I am in a boggle. The first time I used it I was able to change the password for a test account, but all subsequent times I get the following prompt. "Either the password is too short or password uniqueness restrictions have not been met." Yet I can sit at the server and reset the test account password to the same passwords OWA says don't meet complexity requirments. Any Ideas? MS KB827614 has the answer. I guess you either have to wa...

Locking Passwords after 1 attempt
We use GP 9 and the system is locking users upon 1 bad password attempt. Checking Password Policy On and the Off would not reset the bad password count. Please assist on how I can return password attempts to 3 instead of 1. You must have your SQL Server Lockout Threshold set to 50 because GP logs in multiple times during the login process. See this thread (and KB article 922456) for more information: http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.greatplains&mid=6947bd09-d1af-477f-a7e2-0c746beeb52c&sloc=en-us -- ...

cannot receive e-mails, network password is not working
Have you double checked the password to make sure it's still valid? "irisheyes" <irisheyes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF861D77-9CD0-46E3-835A-A17BF2701810@microsoft.com... > ...

password requirements
Does anyone know what the specifications/requirements are for the password on pop3 mail accounts (number of characters, etc.). Outlook 2000 keeps giving me error 0x800ccc92. Password requirements are set by your ISP. If you don't remember your password contact your ISP to have them reset your password -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0f0901c4a837$572cadb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... &...

Save As problem in Excel 97
I have a problem with Save As when saving to a network drive. I am able to read the drive and also move files to and from the drive. Also I can open an Excel document, make changes and save it with no problem. When I create a new document and try to save it with a Save As I get the following message: H:/---/file isn't accessible unavailable volume or invalid password. TIA Dean Dean Reports indicate the issue is caused by Windows XP update Q885250. Uninstalling it appears to resolve the problem. To uninstall Q885250 go to Control Panels>Add Remove and click on "Show Up...

Password policy #2
Our password policy is set in our Default Domain Policy. By the policy, the pasword should expire every 180 days, but the expire every thirty days. No matter what I do I can't get it to update the policy. If you run RSoP, it shows the correct policy. However, they still expire every 30 days. Where can this be coming from? This has plaged the newwork before I came and as far as I know the policy was never set for thirty days. I have checked everything I can think of. When you run 'Gpresult /v' it show the password policy that's in the Domain Policy, but it still promp...

Saving/Loading Xml to/from an Xml file
Hi I have a function called GetXml that returns Xml as expected. I then use: Dim saveFile As New SaveFileDialog and the configure saveFile. Having got the file and the Xml, how can I then write the Xml to the file? Also, how could I load the Xml back in to a string using an OpenFileDialog (openFile) or similar? Regards, Carl Gilbert "Carl Gilbert" <cnl@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message news:OHk4WC5qEHA.628@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Having got the file and the Xml, how can I then write the Xml to the file? Dim writer As System.IO.StreamWriter writer = ...

PDF password
Can I send a PDF that requires a password to open? I want to send PDF files to an email account with multiple users, but only want selected users to be able to open the attachment. Outlook has no control over the security of a PDF file, that's handled by the PDF file creation software and the reader, but you can certainly e-mail the file to the recipients. Glenna wrote: > Can I send a PDF that requires a password to open? I want to send PDF files > to an email account with multiple users, but only want selected users to be > able to open the attachment. I...

Outlook 2003 Won't Remember Passwords
My Outlook has stopped remembering my pop3 email passwords. The sam passwords are remembered properly in Outlook Express 6. I have trie the registry repair detailed in Knowledge Base article 290684 with n success. I have also performed a "repair" of Office 2003. Ar passwords for Outlook kept in a different place than are those fo Outlook Express? I am running Microsoft XP Professional Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack Build 2600 and Outlook 2003 (11.6568.6568) SP2. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. It really gets old havin to input passwords every time I want to check ...

outlook asks for username, password and domain
How do you get Outlook XP to stop asking for logon credentials every time it is opened. I'm able to login fine after I enter them except when using a VPN Outlook keeps trying to request data and never really opens. ...

Saving Input on User Form to Hidden Worksheet
I have a User Form that once it is filled in, it updates several other Work Books from different Control Buttons. I need to save the Input on the User Form in one of the Wook Books, so that if the Work Book is opened again the User Form automatically Fills back in. Would the Information on the User Form be saved on a hidden Work Sheet in the Work Book that I want to save it in? Any Ideas on how to achive this? You must write code to save and reload informations like this. Lots of ideas. Where to save is a question of what's practical. You can write to a sheet in the ...

Do indexed colors of a color palette save any conventional RAM?
Do indexed colors of a color palette save any conventional RAM? I just read a text book that said the only purpose of color palettes of indexed colors was for video cards that did not support 24-bit or 32-bit color. Because of this I am estimating that even graphics files that are stored as 8-bit pixels (such as GIF) are loaded into the memory device context as either 24-bits or 32-bits. Is this correct? On 22 Mai, 15:36, "Peter Olcott" <NoS...@SeeScreen.com> wrote: > Do indexed colors of a color palette save any conventional > RAM? Yes. Image your VGA card doe...

Password protection in Excel 2003
I have a file that was password protected, now I need to access that file but can't remember the password I used. Is there any way I could find out what the password is, or even part of it to give me a clue. Trevor Smith Brute force password cracking. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=excel+password+macro&aq=0&aqi=g6g-m4&aql=&oq=excel+password+ma&gs_rfai= Trevor Smith wrote: > I have a file that was password protected, now I need to access that > file but can't remember the password I used. Is there any way I could > find out w...

Entourage, Comcast password
My Comcast account always needs me to put in my password back in. It never seems to save my password. "Michael Radie" wrote: > My Comcast account always needs me to put in my password back in. It never > seems to save my password. Entourage saves your password in the Keychain. It's possible you have it locked. If not, run Keychain FirstAid. Run Keychain FirstAid: Open Keychain Access located in Applications/Utilities, then choose Keychain Access > Keychain First Aid. Enter your user name and password. Select, Verify and click Start. Any problems found will be displ...

Excel file size increased 3 times after saving!!!!
Hi all, I have a very strange situation with my Excel workbook. I created Excel workbook with conditional formulas (no other formulas) which total size is 3 Mb. After I put simple data for calculation and saved the workbook the size increased to 10Mb! The data itself is just about 70Kb. I use Excel 2002 at work. I should put this workbook on our company server, but our network is not very good and people can't open it because of the 10MB. I have never seen this before! Can somebody help please? Thank you in advance! I don't claim to be an expert on Excel by any...

Preventing other users saving another version of protected workboo
I have protected a workbook with locked cells and unlocked cells that can be edited. I would like to prevent the user from "saving as" and abusing the protection. Is this possible? Saving As will not alter the protection. "Laura Cook" <laura.cook@strand.ltd.uk.(nospam)> wrote in message news:B8ED3CA2-108C-48D3-8D08-FA233E136A7B@microsoft.com... >I have protected a workbook with locked cells and unlocked cells that can >be > edited. I would like to prevent the user from "saving as" and abusing the > protection. Is this possible? ...

Can I password protect a folder in Outlook?
I want to protect a folder I created with a password You can password protect the entire .pst but not individual folders. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, glynne asked: | I want to protect a folder I created with a password ...

How to save worksheet in .cvs format?
I'm need to save a worksheet to .cvs or .txt format but the drop down menu for Save As does not include these options. Any help? Thanks. What version of Excel. 2003 has those options (Save As type). Did you use the down arrows to scroll down? Carole O "Carlannie" wrote: > I'm need to save a worksheet to .cvs or .txt format but the drop down menu > for Save As does not include these options. Any help? Thanks. ...

Saving File attachments
Ok. I give up. Why can't I highlight multiple file attachments then right click to save all of them? Does the right-click-save really only work on one file at a time? What version of Outlook are you using and where are the attachments showing? Can you use the File->Save Attachments option? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, -xiray- asked: | Ok. I give up. Why can't I...

password #9
I want to place a few Excel spreadsheets on a company network drive but I would like that each document be "completely" password protected. This is for commission purposes so I only want the rep and myself to be able to even open the doc. How do I set front end passwords such as this? Your response is greatly appreciated. Hi in the dialog 'File - Saveas' in the Tools menu you can define a read/write password -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "don" <don@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:EB735372-E182-47E7-B3F0-DE5D3A9EC5A3...

Password protection lost
Hey Folks. Excel 2000 with service pack 3. There is a file on my company network that from what I'm told has always been password protected. All of a sudden a user opens the file and it doesn't ask for a password. She goes back in and it appears and passeord-protects the file however, it does not stick. I don't have another users machine to test the file on so it is a little difficult right now. Any ideas what could have happened or what can I do to repair? I think I'd verify that the file that she opened was the one on the network server. Put this in an empty cell afte...

Error: "The file(s) could not be saved to the selected folder"
Hi, I need help with Groove: I'm trying to save one of Groove folders to my local disk, and keep getting this error message: - Save File(s) Error - The file(s) could not be saved to the selected folder. The file path may be too long or you may not have access to the selected folder. Please select another folder. Any idea? ...