Save as web page, but still have spreadsheet functionality

how do i do this. whe i go to save as web page, there is no box i can
click but interactivity and the software im using (certiport mous
practice test) tells me it is wrong

no one knows how to do this. I know someone does

How to stop address's from automatically being saved in contacts
Whenever someone sends me an email their address automatically gets saved in my contacts list. How do I stop this? "Lana" <Lana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A65CF57-FD9A-4340-A5E2-B3FCD5B5632F@microsoft.com... > Whenever someone sends me an email their address automatically gets saved > in > my contacts list. How do I stop this? Outlook has never done that. Do you have a third-party add-in? Are you confusing your Contacts with the Autocomplete cache? ...

creating new workbook page
I have a workbook set up jan - dec, i want get info from these pages consolidated onto1 page. I need the rows that have certain blank colums only. example, jan has 5 rows of names, row 3 & 5 are the only ones that have column f thru h blank. these are the only rows i want on new page ...

worksheet that is a web page
Thanks for taking the time to read my question. I was just wondering if it is possible to have one of the tabs in Excel be an html page, just like there are chart pages, or form pages. I have a local (C:\) help html file that is currently opened in IE by clicking on a help button (a command button). This works fine, but I thought it would be cool if it could be right in the Excel file. Thanks again, Brad ...

MSN Money web site
Help... I can't get my current 2005 money file to syncronize with MSN. I used to use passport with Money 2004, but stopped. Now that I have 2005. There are some feature that I want to use. For some reason it walks me through the prosses of saying DELETE my old MSN Money Website data. But it never does. It just come back on the next login and say i am using the wrong file. I can't find anywhere on the web to reset this. I submitted it to microsoft support. Does anyone here have any ideas? According to MS Support it's a known issue. I've been escalated to a third tier regar...

Interactive Web database with query capabilty
I see lots of questions about using Access as an interactive web database but many of the answers seem to dance all around the question. Let me be as precise with the question as possbile... Here is a online database that is exactly like what I want to do with Access http://www.osalt.org/events/osalt http://www.osalt.org/events/submit This interface was created with something called Ruby on Rails. (1) Can this same thing be done with Access and asp? (2) Can you provide an example of an access database that offers the same query capability and submission capability? I have done a si...

'filename' not a valid web archive
Hi there Was wondering if someone could help me I've got this issue with an excel file - I download it via a website and when I try to open it, it says 'applications.xls' not a valid web archive. Wondering if someone can shed some light on it for me? many thanks Adam ...

dual lookup pages
I dont know if this is even possible but here goes. I currently have a workbook that has two sheets. Sheet1 is a page that i use to provide my customers with quotes on products. it is filled with formulas and all i do is enter data in the provided fields. Sheet2 is a look up table. It has part numbers, decriptions, prices and others values needed to automatically fill in the fields when i enter the corresponding part number. My problem is this. I need to update the lookup table(sheet2) with all of our recent price revisions as well as any new part number(descriptions, prices) that i m...

How can I insert an undo button in the Web version of the Pivot Ta

Display graphic stored on remote sql server web site
The access database links to a sql server at a remote web host. One field contains the url to the graphic. I would like the report to display the graphic. When I use an Image control I am able to display a graphic stored on the local network share but if it a url, nothing appears. How could I do this? Scott, Please only post in one group. Most people look at a fair number of the groups. Or if you must post in multiple, do a cross-posting so that all answers show up in all groups. Please see my answer in the Reports group. Clifford Bass scottcomput...

How do you link to a worksheet of a web posted spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet that has 7 tabs (worksheets) that I have saved as HTML and posted. I can link to the spreadsheet but I want users to be able to go directly to a tab in that spreadsheet. Thanks, of course. ...

ABS <= and logic functions
I'm having trouble with this function =IF(ABS(G30-F30)<=0.2,"PASS","FAIL") If the numbers in G30 and F30 are bigger than 31 it returs false when equal to 0.2. If I replace the <= with an OR statement it will work for values up to 500. A workaround is to change the criteria to < 0.200000000001 but its not really the same thing. It like some wierd residual significant figures thing. Hi Phil, What Version of Excel? Do you have all the updates installed? Also, are you sure the values in G30 and F30 really are exactly +/-0.2 apart? If they're calculate...

Times of activities on the home page
Help! Is it possible to add the time of an activity to the homepage, rather than just the due date? There is no way to do this in the current release. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Andys288" wrote: > Help! > > Is it possible to add the time of an activity to the homepage, rather > than just the due date? > > Well you can do that. But youre going into "unsupported country" with that modification. You manually have to edit one aspx-file works fine over here if you want to do this, let me know ;) greetz Thiemo "Andys28...

Publisher Booklet to single paged PDF?
I'm making a clubmagazine on A5 size to print a two pages layout in landscape on one A4. In total I have 12 A5-pages to print on 3 A4's in recto verso. With the booklet function of Publisher that works fine, even with text and images that spans two pages. Now I also like to make a PDF of this newsletter for online viewing. When I print i.e. to Adobe PDF, I get on the first A4 size landscape page, pagenrs. 12 and 1, the next is 2,11 and so on, not very nice to read but easy to print. What I really want is an A5 sized PDF, one page at a time in normal sequence. I can use then Facing View...

Master Page between Publisher files
Is there any way to save a master page in Publisher 2003 and use it in multiple files/documents? I have over 100 files using the same master page layout but I do not want to create a 100 page file/document. Is there a way to save the master page and import it or something of that nature? Thanks!! Why not create your "master page" and save it. When you need to create a new document, open the saved file, do a Save As with a new file name. New document has been created with the original master page. Or you could also save the "master page" as a Publisher Template u...

Web Outlook & Exchange Setup need ideas #2
I currently have Server: Windows 2000 Server, Exchange 5. Clients: Windows 2000 Pro, Outlook 200 I am planning to install Outlook Web Access. I want to upgrade Exchange Server 5.5 to 2003. People say Ex 2003 does has installation probles with Win 2000 Server. Is this true Does Outlook Web Access have to be installed on the same box that is running the Exchange Server? If it has to be, will it work if I install Exchange Server on a different box and have its information store point to the information store of my original Exchange Server. And then install Outlook Web Access on the new box I a...

lay out pages in book form
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel I am creating a phone book of names and addresses on multiple letter size sheets of paper printed double sided then folded in half to create a book. I want the pages to be laid out so when I print the document, the names will be alphabetical as you turn the pages, so the left side of the first sheet is the first page of the book and the right side of the first sheet is the last page of the book, with successive sheets stacked on top of each other, and the top sheet is the "centerfold." Is there a way to automatic...

Saving RMS documents as PDFs
We have users that are trying to save Rights Management Services-protected Office 2007 files as PDFs, but failing to do so when they do not have Acrobat installed (this works normally if the documents are not protected). Is this working as intended, or is there some sort of add-on they can acquire? Hi tremor3258, Do the problem PCs have the Word PDF/XPS converter installed? -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "tremor3258" <tremor3258@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C14E5C6D-BC94-47D2-841A-89C689C4C49B@microsoft.com... > We have...

Strange problem when saving excel 97 to Windows 2003 server
We just upgraded our File server from a NT 4.0 machine to a Windows 2003 Server machine (active directory + new hardware). We have several computers still running windows 98 and office 97. A couple of our windows 98+ Excel 97 users ran into a problem when saving simple (no macro) Excel documents on the server. Excel froze showing only a white screen. When checking the server folder in real time when this error occurred I saw that the document name that should have appeared in the drive was not there and instead a ever growing file named: "06D7A00" appeared. It kept growing (over 2 GB...

Printing 1 page of an email
Does anyone know how to print just the first page of an email? I don't need 5 days & 15 pages of discussion; just the final word. How do I print on a single page? Thanks! version of outlook? message type? See http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/print.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUE...

When I try to insert a page number I can't. Get error message???
When I try to insert a page number in Word all I get is a "save selection to page number gallery." But you can't click on it. Then an error message will come up that says something about not being able to do this. This has just started happening. this is the first time I couldn't add one. I am working on a graduate paper and have to have page numbers, help!! Exit Word and then delete the Building Blocks.dotx file in your user profile. When you restart Word, a new copy of the file with factory default settings will be recreated. Note that you'll fin...

Save as Dialog box size
Office 2003 Excel 2003 I hit some unknown set of keys (fat fingers I guess) and now my Excel dialog box is full screen instead of norma floating size, did not affect my word Save as just excel. Can't find any controls on the save as form to change size back to default/ Help DH Try doubleclicking on the dialog's title bar (usually dark blue at the top). dhockin@uniongas.com wrote: > > Office 2003 > Excel 2003 > > I hit some unknown set of keys (fat fingers I guess) and now my Excel > dialog box is full screen instead of norma floating size, did not > affect ...

Saving from template to new file without the vb code
Thanks for the help. From xl help, I thought I understood that templates allowed creating a new file that included formatting, style, text, etc. This does not seem the case, as when saving, the template is saved with whatever modifications have been made using some code, which in my mind contradicts the purpose of a template. I understand from help, that the template needs to be in a default template directory and saved as using the file type setting; though I have saved as using the file type setting set to template, the default/alternate locations are not feasible yet I still need the tem...

GAL Modify for Web
Users not able to save changes with the GAL Modify for Web tool. (Running IIS 5.0 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Exchange 5.5 SP4 on a different Windows 2000 Adavnced server). Users are receiving the error 80070005 when they try to save changes with the GAL Modify for Web tool. Assigned all the necessaty rights both on IIS and the local O/S log on local rights for everyone. Any thoughts would be tremendously appreciated. Thanks in advance, Werner Smith ...

MS Money 2004
Hi all, Everytime I create an invoice with the supplied invoice designer, the new template page layout defaults to landscape (even if I chose a portrait template). How can I change this template to be in portrait format? Thanks! ...

Data validation listbox still not working after troubleshooting
Hi All, The list box in each cell in ranges I've named are not working--only the top cell or record in the list box can be used for some reason. The list box, when clicked, does not even show the top value--just a blank field. Does anyone know why this would happen? It does not appear to be associated with: XP, corrupt wkbook, frames or window split, etc. I've searched this site and cannot find an answer. This boggles my mind... Thanks, Arnold Hi How did you define your data validation list? Did you enter values directly, or did you refer to some cell range on same sheet, or...