save as web page #4

Is it possible to save a range of cells to a web page
without having excel put the long and detailed html
formatting instructions.

I am only interested in saving the text to be reused in
client excel programs --- formatting is not needed for my
application.

site #4
http://marxxx.altervista.org/main.html ...

Size of html document when saved as web page
Hello, I use excel and front page. Customers will send me a document in excel, then I will use their form to save as a webpage. The form is the output I use for their application. In excel you can make the print out put fit on a page using the excel print view functions. How can I change the excel formatting so it saves in html to print the size of page I want it? Thanks, Dave ...

Check if a form has changed since it was last saved
I am developing an application using an ms access front end and a visual foxpro 8 backend. The application uses adodb connections to add/ update/edit data in the back end database. When a user clicks the save button on main data capture form the user input is programmatically inserted into a new record or an existing record is updated by creating SQL INSERT INTO or UPDATE statements on the fly. I was wondering if anyone knew of an efficient way of coding a mechanism to check if the form had changed since the save button was last pressed. I guess this can be achieved by capturing the On Chan...

sort report list on home page
In GP version 9, the report list on the home page sorts in the order the report was added. If you want to sort alphabetically or by series, you have to open the list. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community...

Reading Pane #4
I have a user who does not like the way the reading pane displays. He would like the reading pane to display the message will be printed. Is this possible??? Thanks. TJM No... the reading pane display can't be changed to the print view <thos_moran1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1134138206.505361.17910@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have a user who does not like the way the reading pane displays. > > He would like the reading pane to display the message will be printed. > > Is this possible??? ...

About Fixed Asset of Great Plains 4.0
Hello Do anyone have experience on Fixed Asset of Great Plains 4.0? What form is needed to run? FAN.dic? F309.dic? An error message prompted as Form Not Found Alexis Chances are you are trying to access a customized Form, or the Fixed assets dictionary is not loaded in the dynamics.set file. The .set file is easy enough to check. To check the other, create a new user without a user class and see if the same error is generated. "Alexis" wrote: > Hello > > Do anyone have experience on Fixed Asset of Great Plains 4.0? What form is > needed to run? FAN.dic? F309....

WEB Query #5
I am unable to import data from https://secure.icicidirect.com/trading/equity/trading_demat_balance.asp I am using New Web query module to import data. I have tried recording the data and running the macro. It is not capturing my login ID and password. Is it because the site is secure site? I need the data from this site on a regular basis for my analyze. Can anyone please help me out. "khushi.kotian@gmail.com" wrote: > I am unable to import data from https://secure.icicidirect.com/trading/equity/trading_demat_balance.asp > > I am using New Web query module to im...

Save you changes
Found an annoying bug in the KB Manager. Often when adding new KB articles, once the article is published, I still get a dialog box asking me if I want to save my changes. There is no way to edit or save a published article (except to unpublish it first). Even after I unpublish and repeatedly save the article I continue to get this dialog box asking me "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?" Once you save and publish and article this warning should never happen. ...

Using Excel or Access for relationship webs
I'm looking for a way, Any way (other than programming it myself), of using excel or access to generate a graph that corresponds to the relationship between a bunch of nodes. So, lets say I have names, and I want to make a map of each node's relationship (say, as a colored line) to other nodes. Any suggestions of add-ons, microsoft downloads, 3rd party products, that can do that? ...

Pivot Table Page Field
Hi There, I have a simple pivot table that shows sales by salesperson, per month. Months are represented by accounting period numbers (i.e. apr =1, may=2, .....march =12) The period numbers are the page field, so i select a period from the page field and it shows me the sales for that month by salesperson. However, I have the period in cell A1 that changes in real-time, can I link the page field to this cell, so instead of me having to increment the period. It simply picks it up from A1. Any help is appreciated Jim ...

Save filters for PO creation
It would be nice to be able to save commonly used filters in PO creation Marc ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6116cc50-980a-4864-b15c-57015d053367&dg=mi...

print "over flow" of details section on a second page
Right now i have a report that most often prints on a single page. Sometimes i need the details section to over flow on to a second page without disturbing the page footer. Is this easily done? THanks Page footers are rarely "disturbed". I can't imagine what you mean... :-( -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "kyle775" wrote: > Right now i have a report that most often prints on a single page. > Sometimes i need the details section to over flow on to a second page > without disturbing the page footer. Is this easily done? > THanks > > On 20...

Excel 2007 Page Layout Selection Problem
I have a 19" monitor at a resolution of 1152 by 864. In page layout view, if I select a cell on page 1 by clicking just a little to the right of center in the cell, the cell and the one to the right of it are selected. If I click a little to the left of center in the cell, only the cell is selected. This behavior occurs with a zoom factor of 97% through 101%. With other zoom factors everything is fine. Also, if I scroll right so that column A disappears, there is no selection problem. This behavior does not occur on other pages, just page 1. Has anyone else noticed this kind of beh...

Can I copy a worksheet with its page setup and print formats?
Is there a way to maintain the page setup and print formats when copying a worksheet? Our admin assistant wants to be able to set up the print margins, header/footer, page orientation, etc. one time and then make multiple copies of the worksheet within the same workbook. When you copy a worksheet (not just the cells but the entire worksheet) you get the same page setup. To copy a sheet just hold Ctrl down and drag the worksheet tab to the right or left. Or right click on the tab and select Move or Copy. -- Jim "MSSAC_QA" <MSSAC_QA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

IS size increases by 4-6GB in a day
Hello, We are using Exchange 2000 Server. The Maximum size limit for Exchange Database is 16GB-18GB. We have some 550 e-mail users and all of them have been allocated 5MB only. The maximum size of a mail that any user can send or receive is 3MB. What happens is, sometimes once in a month or so, the size of the Exchange Database suddenly shoots up by 4-6GB in a single day and it reaches to its maximum limit. Thus, we have to shutdown our Exchange Server and do Offline Defragmentation. What is the reason for sudden increase in the database size in a single day? What might be wrong?...

Excel - 2000 or 97 conversion
Sorry, right, let me try an clear it up. Situation is: At the moment a user can click on a data validated cell and a dropdow list appears. There are three options, which all bring up a selectio of different cells. (Change event). The selections then contain mor data validated cells. This works fine in excel 2000+ but obviously, no 97. I need to find a way of making this possible. I have tried debr dalgleish's example, but can't get the cells to work. Hope thats helps Andre -- ajw15 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ajw150's Profile: http...

extract certain data for reports page
hi i am trying to build a program for basic accounting based on an ol dos program which i used to own 12 years ago! i cant find it anymore so im trying to build this program in excel an i have most of the work done but i need help sorting the basic data all the framework is there for inputing the data around a cashboo principle using item codes as keys for manipulating the data later on trouble is i dont know how to do the manipulating to get the seperat data out and sorted email me at al.foster@gmx.co.uk and ill give you details if you interested in helping me out thanks heres a picture o...

Save As versus Save
I've created a spreadsheet that I need to make accessible to our managers. They will need to open the form fill it in and save the new form with their information. How do I force them to use the "Save As" command versus the "Save"? "Sara" <Sara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4C8BDF0-17D1-4341-AD36-FF5CC9C7B36C@microsoft.com... > I've created a spreadsheet that I need to make accessible to our managers. > They will need to open the form fill it in and save the new form with > their > information. How do I force ...

Specifiying Successive Page Numbers for Workbooks with Multiple Tabs/Pages
Hi, Does anyone know how to make a workbook with several tabs print with successive page numbers from the first page of the first tab to the last page of the last tab? Thanks Hi Select all of the tabs and then print the lot in one go!! -- Andy. "M.P." <mpam@challiance.org> wrote in message news:103ca01c43f3b$2afcafc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > Does anyone know how to make a workbook with several tabs > print with successive page numbers from the first page of > the first tab to the last page of the last tab? > Thanks I have tried that before, but each...

Handling a Web page as a image
To All: Hello. I'm hoping someone out there (in the great expanse of the internet) knows how to save a Web page so that it can be reduced in size. I need to reduce the whole thing, not just the photographs. Anybody up on this? Thanks. ...

Exchange in Recovery Mode #4
I'm SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003. When a user opens outlook while on the network we get this message: Exchange is currently in recovery mode. Have looked all over and can not find an answer. Thanks, Dwayne Sun Communications Inc. On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:29:21 -0800, Sun Communications <dwayne@suncommunicationsinc.com> wrote: >I'm SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003. When a user opens outlook while on the >network we get this message: Exchange is currently in recovery mode. Have >looked all over and can not find an answer. > >Thanks, > >Dwayne >Sun Communi...

Saving websites when shutting down
I have a laptop computer with Windows XP Professional. Sometimes I have Ineternet Explorer open to several sights when I need to turn off the computer and take it with me. I have notices that if I just unplug the computer (and disconnect the battery) that when I turn it on again IE gives me the option of restoring my previous sessions. This is convenient. If I shut the computer down correctly before I go, IE does not offer this. Is there any way to get the computer to save the sessions in IE without pulling the plug out? I know I can just write down the website urls but i...

print publication opens as web publication
I have created a print publication in Publisher 2003, but saved it as a Publisher 2000 file. When I open the file, it automatically converts to a web publication, causing the lay-out to go all wrong. I convert it back to a print publication, correct the lay-out and save it. When I open the file, it will again convert to a web publication. Why does this happen? I have made dozens of publications this way, but this is the first time I have this problem. Thanks for your help! Yvette Was this publication ever saved as a print document? Was it converted to a web page before it was saved th...

Money Plus Deluxe #4
I converted from Quicken. My first backup worked. Now when I try to backup, the program goes through everything up to compressing the file. At that point it shuts down with the msg.: "Money has encountered a problem and needs to shut down". What do I do now? I've added a lot of things since the first, successful backup (5/22), so I'm not prepared to go back to it. In microsoft.public.money, HaLeBu wrote: >I converted from Quicken. My first backup worked. Now when I try to backup, >the program goes through everything up to compressing the file. At that point >...

Email attachments opened, edited, saved, closed, and lost forever
I've had this happen several times: I will open an email attachment, edit it, save it, but not use the save as button, think I have saved it, but it is only temporarily saved in a temporary file, close it and I'm told it is gone and unretrievable. It doesn't show up in the recently used documents section of Word or Excel. It's now the only place I ever lose large chunks of data due to autosave--a welcome addition for a long-time veteran curser, I mean user, of the home computer. Suggestion: Have a specific prompt or macro to go to "save as" when an...