save as html

when i save a file as html it can not be filled in
is there a way to save it as html and also be able to fill it in?

saving data as access97 format
Is saving data as access97 format possible using Access2002? If yes, how is it done? Or how would i modify the application so it would read Access2002 file? Hello, Yes you can convert an Access97 to Access2002 Format : Go to Tools-> Database Utilities-> Convert Database-> To Access97 File Format Regards, "James" <jtnchang@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:050e01c34f5a$7d59bd70$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is saving data as access97 format possible using > Access2002? If yes, how is it done? Or how would i > modify the application so it would read Access200...

Missing "Save Embedded Files dialog box"
I am using Frontpage 2003 (portable). After replacing my harddrive and reinstalling Frontpage 2003 I am unable to upload pictures to my website. The "Save Embedded Files dialog box" is missing and does not come up after adding a new picture to a page and saving. Suggestions? Import your images into FP web/site first (into folder of your choice), then place them into your design...you will never have a problem doing it this way. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "USKDMMA" <USKDMMA@discussions.micro...

converting htm to html
? Is there a difference? As I understand, htm and html are both globally read by all the standard web-browsers. That said, there isnt much need to convert from htm to html. If you really want to, you could rename the file and just add the html extension. "Mariposasilver" wrote: > ? only a difference if your server requires one or the other on the index/default page on Frontpage Extended webs...otherwise it doesn't matter which you use. "Sean Bickford" <SeanBickford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:629F9B4B-40E1-493C-BAA5-AEEEA4F7B07...

Cannot save text wrapping in cells-must do individually
I have the 2007 Edition of Excel. I want to all the cells to allow text wrapping. I can select by row or column and format the cells, but it won't save. I've also tried to select the entire page from the top left corner, but nothing will work. I must continue to format and wrap text by each cell. Help! Have you set rows to Autofit after selecting the whole sheet? These are worksheet settings only and have to be re-done on all sheets. New workbooks and New worksheets won't have these settings unless you create Templates for New workbook and worksheet which override Ex...

Preventing other users saving another version of protected workboo
I have protected a workbook with locked cells and unlocked cells that can be edited. I would like to prevent the user from "saving as" and abusing the protection. Is this possible? Saving As will not alter the protection. "Laura Cook" <laura.cook@strand.ltd.uk.(nospam)> wrote in message news:B8ED3CA2-108C-48D3-8D08-FA233E136A7B@microsoft.com... >I have protected a workbook with locked cells and unlocked cells that can >be > edited. I would like to prevent the user from "saving as" and abusing the > protection. Is this possible? ...

Opening and saving images using Visual C++ in MS Studio 2005
I need something very simple, but don't know how to accomplish it. This should be trivial for a pro! I'm a mathematician (once a programmer for several years), with some experience (most of it painful) with older versions of Visual C++. Now I have MS Visual Studio 2005, and would like to create mathematically generated roster images in standard image formats. So what I need is a program that can do the following... 1. Open an existing image, allow me to modify each pixel (just change one pixel's cololr values so I can see how to do that!), and then save the result...

Extensions for MVC2 strongly typed HTML helpers
Hi, I�d like to write some HTML helper extensions so that I can use some of the HTML5 form fields within MVC2. Basically, where I�ve now got: <%= Html.TextBoxFor(model => model.Date, String.Format("{0:g}", Model.Date))%> I�d like to be able to use something like: <%= Html.DateBoxFor(model => model.Date, String.Format("{0:g}", Model.Date))%> and have it create HTML that looks like: <input type="date" id="Date" name="Date" value="�" /> Likewise, I�d like HTML helpers for url, email, num...

Saving Excel 2003 and updating it in Excel 2007
Hello, I have Excel 2003 at work and I want to save a file it in a flash drive or cd and work on it at home using Excel 2007 then later update the file at my work (Excel 2003). Is this possible? or if I save it in Excel 2007 I can't go back to Excel 2003. Any tips will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Regards, To be on the safe side just use the drive to transport the file between work and home Yes, you can use the same file format, just make sure you use the 97-2003 formatting -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsol...

combo box and "save as web page"
I have a worksheet with a combo box. I save the worksheet as web page with interactivity added. Te resulting htm page works fine bu the combo list disappears. I have used combo box from from the forms toolbars, from the control toolbars and a validation list. None o them works on the save htm page. Can some help me. ...

problem saving changes to web page in publisher 2003
I have a website that I created in pub 2003. I make changes to my original document, publish it to the web and then follow the procedure to upload it to the host site. Every page EXCEPT the first page (my home page) will save. I can not get the home page to save. When I go into the index files I see all the pages except my first page. Can someone PLEASE help me! I am getting so frustrated. I have tried everything. I appreciate your input! ...

network save msg overwrite or make copy
Excel 2002 SP3 is now asking to overwrite or create copy (warning that another user may have made changes) when saving a file to a network attached drive (Quantum Snapdrive). This message does not occur when saving to the local disk. This message has just started appearing since recent Excel XP updates, perhaps the one supporting "removing hidden data". Another computer running Excel 2000 at SR-1 has no such problem. ...

Inserting system date stamp on html email signature
Front Page has a feature that will alow you to insert an automatically update sytem date that displays as text: January 9, 2004 <!--webbot bot="Timestamp" S-Type="REGENERATED" S-Format="% B %d, %Y" --> I cannot get this code to work in an Outlook HTML signature, nor can I find a way to do it with the Outlook editor. Anybody got any ideas for a workaround? Gary I'm no OL code expert, but I recently purchase a nifty little tool from Sperry Software for $9.95 that will insert the date and time pretty much anywhere in Outlook. You simply run the ins...

HTML code fragment #2
I just purchased Pub 2002 and cannot copy/paste anything into the HTML Code fragment box. The only thing that happens is a little box pops up and says what's this?. And, of course, what's this msg says I can type or paste-but won't work. I can type into the box, but I'd rather use the cut/paste method. any thoughts? Thanks. You have to use Ctrl + V to paste. DavidF "paddlefoot" <paddlefoot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AE872AA-F49F-41EA-993D-DD9E4435914B@microsoft.com... >I just purchased Pub 2002 and cannot copy/paste anyth...

save as,
hi, is there any way that i can save a copy of my document, in vba cod under a new name, and not change my open document to the new name /jock -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Jocke Have a look at the SaveCopyAs-method. -- Best Regards Leo Heuser Followup to newsgroup only please. "jocke >" <<jocke.155t56@excelforum-nospam.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:jocke.155t56@excelforum-nospam.com... > hi, is there any way that i can save a copy of my document, in vba code > under a new name, and not change my open document to the new name > &g...

Can not save a simple task (Outlook 2003)
To the group: After typing in a simple task (Click into next task line and type) the following message box occurs: "Please save the task order by clicking Save Task Order on the Actions menu in the "Tasks" folder. The view must not be filtered or grouped for Save Task Order to be available. Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid." There are no filters set, nor are there any groups - In View > Arrange By > Custom, 'Group by' is None and 'Filter' is Off. I can not determine the origin of this message. Any th...

saving workbook asking to rename file every time I save
I want to save an excel document after a modification, it will rename the file by adding 1 each time I save the document. Thank you! francie Hi is VBA a feasible solution for you? You could use the Workbook_BeforeSave event and increment the number. Note: these kind of solution won't work if macros are disabled. So please post back if this is an option for you. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany francie wrote: > I want to save an excel document after a modification, it > will rename the file by adding 1 each > time I save the document. > > Thank you! > &...

Prompt to save when using a tab control
Hi there In my database, I have a form which consists of 5 tabs. When a user moves from tab to tab, is it possible to set a prompt that prompts the user to save their work? I have users who think that this is a necessary feature of my database. Thank you in advance for your help. On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:29:01 -0700, forest8 <forest8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi there > >In my database, I have a form which consists of 5 tabs. > >When a user moves from tab to tab, is it possible to set a prompt that >prompts the user to save their wor...

Disable save button
Hi everyone, How can I disable the save button in Excel 2000?? Thanks, Xargon --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Try this Don't forget the shortcut Ctrl-S (application.onkey) Sub menuItem_Enabledfalse() Dim a As Integer On Error Resume Next For a = 1 To Application.CommandBars.Count For Each ctl In CommandBars(a).Controls Application.CommandBars(a).FindControl(Id:=3, Recursive:=True).Enabled = False Next ctl Next a End Sub Sub menuItem_Enabledtrue() Dim a As Integer On Error Resume Next For a = 1 To Application.CommandBars.Count For Each ctl In CommandBars(a).Con...

Saving html file
I have a 4-page publisher document that I want to save as an html document. When I do this, I end up with a file with the html extension as well as a folder containing all the images. Also, I will eventually ftp the 4-page document to a website. I'm not sure how to do this with one file, and one folder full of images? Any guidance for this new user who has been thrust into a job with no experience? Many thanks I have uploading directions on both http://www.davidbartosik.com and www.publishermvps.com Also in the future use the web forum for web help - microsoft.public.publisher.w...

Excel ignoring date format when saving to Text
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that look fine on the screen, perfectly formatted date wise. It's a 2003 SP2 spreadsheet. When I save it to text (Tab delimited) or any other text format it reverts to mm/dd/yyyy formating instead of british dd/mm/yyyy. I've checked all the regional settings on the machine and nothing appears to be wrong with it. Prior to an upgrade to 2003 it was working fine. I tried installing excel 2000 aswell but now that doesn't work either. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Matt I switched to UK setting from US and started Excel 2003. I pressed Ctrl-; to get to...

Saving normal.pub?
I want to set default font size for new text boxes (publisher 2003). Where do I save normal.pub? JoelM <JoelM@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to set default font size for new text boxes (publisher 2003). > Where do I save normal.pub? C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Application Data\Microsoft\Office -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher Hello I also want to do this. I tried saving it there, it didn't work. (The new publication created did not retain the text box settings. I tested it by putting a text box on the page with &...

Save Macro with date in name
Hi, I have a macro that I want to complete by saveing the file with the current date ate the end of the file name. I have this code but I get an error with the "DateAdd". ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="Monthly Accrual Upload" & DateAdd ("MMMM") & " - " & DateAdd ("yyyymmdd") & ".xls", _ FileFormat:=xlText, CreateBackup:=False How can I get the file name for April to be; Monthly Accrual Upload - APRIL - 20101604 Thanks Rick Use Format() as below Msgbox "Monthly Accrual Upl...

Queries won't save in landscape
No matter what I do, I cannot get my queries to save with page setup as landscape. I have repeatedly gone to File/Page Setup whilst in View mode and changed it to landscape and then saved, and I have also tried doing it in print preview. It's fine while I am in it, but as soon as I leave the query and then come back in, it has defaulted to portrait again. Grrrrrrrrr................ Surely it's possible - or is it not?? Thanks CW Use the query as a base for a Report. Reports are better vehicles for reporting anyway. -- --Roger Carlson MS Access MVP Access Database Samples: ...

put 1/2 page merge on top of page, repeat at bottom to save paper
How can put 1/2 page merge on top of page, repeat at bottom to save paper If you have Word 2000 or above, your best bet is to use "2 pages per sheet" under "Multiple pages" on the Paper tab of Page Setup. This gives you two logical pages on a single sheet of paper. You can create a single page and then copy/paste the content into page 2 or (more simply), just put 1,1 in the Pages box in the Print dialog to print page 1 twice on a sheet. Please note that this is NOT the "2 pages per sheet" option in the Print dialog, which reduces a single page to fi...

Error : 2282-The formats that enable you to output data as a Microsoft Excel, rich-text format, MS-DOS text, or HTML file are missing from the Windows Registry.
Dear all, When I want to export the data to Excel, I get the following error : 2282-The formats that enable you to output data as a Microsoft Excel, rich-text format, MS-DOS text, or HTML file are missing from the Windows Registry. Please solve. Thanks. Vensia ...