Saturday morning cut and paste help

Good Saturday morning to all.  I am doing some ameture programming and will
be asking a few questions.  Thanks in advance for the help.  This is an
awesome site.  First question:

On Sheet2 I want to select and copy every entire row that has a value in
cells A:A.

I then want to insert those copied rows into Sheet1 between rows 4 and 5.

Good time to learn.
record a macro while you use data>filter>autofilter>non blanks>copy>select
other sheet>select where to insert>paste.  Then you can go back and clean up
the recorded macro. Post back for more help.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"scrabtree23" <scrabtree23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Good Saturday morning to all.  I am doing some ameture programming and
will
> be asking a few questions.  Thanks in advance for the help.  This is an
> awesome site.  First question:
>
> On Sheet2 I want to select and copy every entire row that has a value in
> cells A:A.
>
> I then want to insert those copied rows into Sheet1 between rows 4 and 5.

0
Don