Runtime error while using excel help

I get the below error message

"A Runtime Error has occured.
Do you wish to debug?

Line: 0
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method"

This message comes up when I'm using Excel 2002 help.
However, the message only comes up when I click on the See
Also link. To see this link, type in "LEFT worksheet
function" under type keywords in help and click search.

Any help would be appreciated in trying to solve this.
0
anonymous (74722)

Need some advanced help on this one!
Hi guys, I found a sample Access program that takes data from its database to generate an EDI EDIFACT ORDERS file (OrdersS93a.edi). Here is the code: Private Sub Command0_Click() Dim oEdiDoc As Fredi.ediDocument Dim oSchema As Fredi.ediSchema Dim oInterchange As Fredi.ediInterchange Dim oGroup As Fredi.ediGroup Dim oTransactionset As Fredi.ediTransactionSet Dim oSegment As Fredi.ediDataSegment Dim oConn As ADODB.Connection Dim oRsInterchange As ADODB.Recordset Dim oRsGroup As ADODB.Recordset Dim oRsTransactionSet As ADODB.Reco...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Error 550 Relaying denied

learning Excel #3

Please help #8

Document Viewer installer error

C-RunTime or Win32
This is a big question I always get in my mind, that Should I use C-Run Time Library functions or Win32 Functions? e.g. A simple task, open a file, if exist, open for read or open as append for write, what is its path, directory, extension, file attributes, etc. Now, all these taks, we need in our every projects, and hence I hace this question, that CRTL or Win32. Thanks for your vital views. Tom Alter wrote: > This is a big question I always get in my mind, that Should I use C-Run Time Library > functions or Win32 Functions? > e.g. A simple task, open a file, if exist, open for r...

using the journal on outlook

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Excel VBA