Rows to Repeat on Top of everypage EXCEPT for two pages

I am publishing a price book that has a cover page and seven pages where I
want the rows to repeat at the top and a final page.

I do not want the "repeat at top" to work on the cover page or the final
page.

Try this:
1) present the Sheet by Page Layout (in order to show the page numbers a
water marks).
2) Select the to be printed range from page 2 until page n-1.
3) Go to file > page definition > declare the rows to be repeated + The
renge to be printed (from page 2 to page n-1).
4) After Printing all pages with the repeated lines + go and print page 1
and page n - separately - after deleting the repeat rows definition.
Micky

"wendi" wrote:

> I am publishing a price book that has a cover page and seven pages where I
> want the rows to repeat at the top and a final page.
>
> I do not want the "repeat at top" to work on the cover page or the final
> page.
-1

Insert rows and fill formulas
I have just added this on a work sheet. It works OK when sheet is unprotected but when I protect the sheet it comes up error 400. If I select Insert row on protection box it will insert row but not formulas while protected. How can I get it to work while sheet is protected. I have also setup a botton on the taskbar to do this for me but it will only do it for the day I set it up in. When I save as for the next day it wont work on the new sheet. Your help will be appreciated Regards Chris I'm not an expert but I thought the whole idea of protecting the worksheet is so p...

adding cross-functional flowchart changes page-layout
i would like to add to a "landscape" page a stencil>flowchart>cross-functional flowchart shapes vertical. when adding it the page converse automatically to a "portrait" page, while it should remain "landscape" the same happens if I add cross-functional flowchart shapes horizontal to a "portrait" page. it changes into a "landscape" page. can I avoid this? thx, kjetil I can't think of a way to avoid having the page orientation switch to portrait when you drop the functional band shape out and pick vertical. Visio automatically cha...

limit number of rows 7 colloms in a worksheet
is there a way to limit or set the number of rows & collums in a worksheet ? thanks david --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "davidbrowne17" <davidbrowne17.ya1sm@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:davidbrowne17.ya1sm@excelforum-nospam.com... > is there a way to limit or set the number of rows & collums in a > worksheet ? No. All worksheets have 256 columns by 65536 rows. You can hide unused rows/columns. But why bother? Hi David, Put this in the ThisWorkbook code module. Adjust to suit the area. Private Sub Workbook_Open() Wo...

How to insert a page break every 10 lines
Hi, I have been stumped on this one. I have been trying to write a macr for days on inserting a page break every 10 lines and haven't been abl to figure it out. I will have have to write a macro to insert a blan row every two lines. Thanks, Ev ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Eva, The following code will insert a page break every 10 rows. Change the values of StartRow and EndRow to meet your needs. Dim RowNdx As Long Dim StartRow As Long ...

Help creating two listings from one record
I have extracted "members" from my database. One record will contain LastName and FirstName, and may also contain SpouseName. Because I am creating membership cards in Publisher, I think I probably should actually create another query or ?? that contains one record with either [FirstName LastName] or [SpouseName LastName] Probablyl something like ... If SpouseName greater spaces List SpouseName LastName else next sentence. List FirstName LastName I don't have a clue how to do this in Access. Appreciate all help. Try this -- [FirstName] &a...

ActiveX Property Page OK button
I would like to know how can I trap ActiveX Property Page OK button event ? I want to do some checking of property controls before user clicks on activex property page OK button..please help. Thanx Ashish ...

Two other Money "issues" I'd like to see fixed before I die
Env: M03 on WinXP Pro After I enter my paycheck, the Forecast Cash Flow reflects two, three, four, five, sometimes maybe even six, times the regular transfer from my paycheck to savings for all future paychecks. Looking in the forecast transactions, there they are: multiple instances of this transfer on the receiving side each week. For some reason, it doesn't reflect multiple occurrences on the sending side. If I edit the scheduled paycheck, retype the exact same amount for this transfer, then save the "updated" scheduled paycheck, Forecast Cash Flow sanity returns. So, every w...

Open new form based on two criteria
I have a main form that I need to be able to open another form that is based on two different fields on the main form. This is what I have: Private Sub cmdOpenForm_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdOpenForm_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "SFRM_AllLocationsperContract" stLinkCriteria = (((TBL_LocationContract.ContractNumber) = "&[Forms]! [FRM_CompanyAddContracts]![txtContractID]&") And ((TBL_LocationContract. CompanyID) = "&[Forms]![FRM_CompanyAddContracts]![txtCompanyID]&")) DoCmd...

help needed with repeated copy/paste special
[image: http://home.cogeco.ca/~rbhayana/backload.gif] [image: http://home.cogeco.ca/~rbhayana/mastertable.gif] I ran into a lot of work and am wondering if anyone can help me out. Help would be greatly appreciated because going thru 19272 records for copying and pasting is driving me insane. :mad: These are the 2 files I'm dealing with (see pictures above). Top one is backload file and the one underneath is mastertable. As you can see, FundataKey is common to both files. The values of Fundatakey are not repeated in mastertable however are repeated in the backload file. What...

adding two colmuns together
I do the audit at a hotel and I was wondering if there was any way to take my todays column and add it automatically to the month to sate column without having to do it manually. It only involves two columns but I am stumped. angela Angela, To do it automatically you may need to use some VBA code, however there are a few alternatives. I am assuming that you have done the obvious and inserted a forumula into a 3rd column that adds the 2 columns together. An alternative way would be to use the *paste values add* function as follows: 1. select the cells with the current months data in i...

Two e-mail programs simultaneously
I am using gmail for e-mail. I use the e-mail program Windows mail. But I now have two computers. I would like to open my e-mails on the new computer too, in a neat e-mail program. Outlook Express is pre installed so I want to use that. The new computer (a netbook) operates with mobile broadband, they stationary computer gets internet from cable. Computer 1: (stationary) Runs on broadband, Internet Explorer 8, Windows Vista, Windows mail Computer 2 (netbook): Runs on mobile internet, Internet Explorer 8, Windows XP, Outlook Express 6 I have configurated my e-mail acc...

Comparing two Columns #3
I have to columns full of data one column is "inventory" and the secon column is "charged items" inventory is what should be on the shel according to the computer, and charged items are the books that ar checked out. So the inventory - charged items would more less give m what "should" be on the shelf according to the computer. So I want column C to list me everything that is in Column A that i not in Column B. Column A is Inventory Column B is charged items (goes up to 6000). After I typed it out it seems very simply I just haven't figured ou how to...

Jump to start of next row teaser
Hi, can anyone assist in telling me if there is either :- a) a shortcut key b) a macro c) none of the above but another solution to jumping to the beginning of a new row on pressing a key. For example, after completeing cell m10 can you press enter (or any other key) and the cursor will automatically go to cell a11, then after you get to m11 it jumps to a12 and so on? Just to make things a little trickier, I know you can do this using the protect worksheet etc function, but I also have the data filter running which doesn't work when the protect sheet function is on. If there is a macr...

Read from same email account on two separate computers at same tim
I am not too sure if this question belongs to Windows Live Mail. Since I can't do it with POP protocol, I have Windows Live Mail set up to access the same GMail account with IMAP protocol on two separate computers for convenience sake. Every time I start the Windows Live Mail on the second computer after another one already starts on one computer, there seems to be error accessing the server. Also the Windows Live Mail on one system seems to keep downloading mails while the other one doesn't. How can I selectively download mails, that is download only when I read ...

comparing two spread sheets #2
In spread sheet "A" and "B" the last names are in column B and first names are in column C. I want EXCEL to tell me if the names (a name consist of a last and first name) on spread sheet "B" or in spread sheet "A" spread sheet "A" may or may not already contain the names in spread sheet "B". How do you do this is EXCEL? Hi one way: enter the following array formula (entered with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER) in column D of spreasheet A: =IF(ISNA(MATCH(1,('sheetB'!$B$1:$B$1000=B1)*('sheetB'!$C$1:$C$1000=C1), 0)),"not in s...

Is "Go To Page" the only way?
Hi there, I'm a 2007 Publisher newbie. I am used to the 2003 version & I really utilised the little pages you had at the bottom left of the screen to flick from page to page. I can't seem to find this option in 2007. I am currently changing pages via Edit/ Go to page.. which quite frankly is a PITA. Please someone tell me how to view my pages in a more user friendly way? Many thanks The sort option is missing from some Publisher 2007 applications. There is a registry fix here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs It is FAQ 6 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/...

Matching Columns in work sheets and copying both rows to new
I am trying to match up two different spread sheets based on one column but to copy both rows to a new sheet. eg. First sheet has the following headings: "Owner Group " "Owner CC " "Type " "Product Categorization Tier 2 " "Product Categorization Tier 3 " "Device Name " "Status " "Model Number " "Mfg. Name " "CI ID " "Old Asset ID " "Serial Number " "Region " "Country " "Site " "Building " "Floor " "...

Exception List
Is there a way to add your contacts to the exception list without having to enter them one by one? Ted <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to add your contacts to the exception list > without having to enter them one by one? With OL 2003, you click Action>Junk E-mail>Junk E-mail Options>Safe Senders and check "Also trust e-mail from my Contacts". -- Brian Tillman Sorry, I should have specified I'm using OL 2000 and that does not appear to be an option under Actions. Thanks anyway. >-----Original Message----- >Ted <...

combining charts from two spreadsheets
I hope someone can help me with this: I have two charts. The one thing these charts have in common are the addresses (the charts are from two different sources). On one chart, I will have monthly sales for the addresses. On another chart, I will have how much each location paid in expenses. I would like to combine these charts into one chart. The addresses on one chart will correspond to the addresses on the other chart and from their, I would like the other information to fall into place. Is this possible? Thanks for any help. this is totally out of the blue, but are you related to...

Duplicate Row
i dont know how to make excel automatically highlight a duplicate row any tips on this? cos its very tedious to look for duplicates on th worksheet. :confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Katkat, take a look at this page from Chip Pearson's Website: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#HighlightingDuplicates. -- DDM "DDM's Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks" www.ddmcomputing.com "katkat >" <<katkat.15p2xe@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:katkat.15p2xe@excelforum-nospam.com... > i dont know how to make excel au...

Two different formats for same document
I print scripts onto 8x5 index cards, landscape. I'd like to be able to print a copy of the script, two pages per sheet, onto 8.5x11 paper for editing purposes. The index card page breaks are important to know in the editing. Any ideas? I use MS Word 2008 for Mac. I can't give you explicit directions without more details but I believe you should find your solution in the Print dialog. There should be nothing you have to change in your document itself. In the Print dialog open the Copies & pages list, select Layout. Choose 2 in the 'Pages per Sheet' lis...

How do I select multiple rows randomly in MS Excel?
How do I select multiple rows randomly in MS Excel? Hi Select your first row and then hold down the Ctrl key while selecting the others. HTH Michael "Varun" wrote: > How do I select multiple rows randomly in MS Excel? "Varun" <Varun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > How do I select multiple rows randomly in MS Excel? Just another angle to the post's interp .. (with emphasis on "randomly") Here's an example set-up to play with .. Assume we have 6 rows of data below in Sheet1's A1:C6: Data1 Text1 Desc1 Data2 Text2 Desc2 Data3 Text...

survey page
I am newto Access and am trying the following: I want to post a survey with option boxes. i would like the option boxes to be counted in a database so it can correlate the results. What is the best appraoch for this? Thank you for any help you can give me. Paul, NY On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:00:00 -0800, paulhthr <paulhthr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am newto Access and am trying the following: >I want to post a survey with option boxes. i would like the option boxes to >be counted in a database so it can correlate the results. >What is the best appraoch for this? &g...

Unhandled Exceptions
Hi in order to give the user a last info before his app dies, due to uncaught exceptions we implemented the code from msdn (<URL:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en- us/library/ms223898.aspx>) that utilizes Application.SetUnhandled, Application.ThreadException, AppDomain.CurrentDomain.UnhandledException. As expected unhandled non-UI exceptions no go through our method 'OnUnhandledException' and a last grave note is displayed to our user. Nonetheless after 'OnUnhandledException' is out of scope, the runtime still crashes with sth like "windows encoun...

Crm3 to Crm4: error on page when opening/closing contacts
OK, another similar to a lot of people, but I do not have a solution. I am presently testing in lab upgrading from CMR 3 to 4 and finds myself with a strange one. Anytime I open a contact, and this happens only with contacts, I get an "error on page" at the bottom of the browser window and once I close it, there is a "pop-up" to send information to Microsoft for the error which contains the following; 1.0 Expected ')' 75 /Orthofab/sfa/conts/edit.aspx /Orthofab/sfa/conts/ edit.aspx Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; FunWebProducts; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2....