Rows are hidden and wont come back

I have this spreadsheet and the row #'s go in order from #1 thru 9131 and
then the next row # is 11,725

Question:  Why is this happening?
Question: HOW did this happen?
Question: HOW do I make all of the rows between 9132 & 11725 display?

Thanks!
0
BenJAMMIN (21)

Hi

The row heigth is set to 0!
Select the range 9131:11725, and set the row heigth to >0

--
When sending mail, use address arvil<at>tarkon.ee
Arvi Laanemets

"BenJAMMIN" <BenJAMMIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have this spreadsheet and the row #'s go in order from #1 thru 9131 and
> then the next row # is 11,725
>
> Question:  Why is this happening?
> Question: HOW did this happen?
> Question: HOW do I make all of the rows between 9132 & 11725 display?
>
> Thanks!

0
garbage (651)

Adding a calculated ROW to a pivot table
Does anybody know how to add a calculated ROW to a pivot table? I have a pivot table that is returning totals at the bottom, as it should, but I *also* need it to return that total as a percentage of grand total, directly beneath the total. I've always done this free-form in the cells below a pivot table before, but the size of this pivot is dynamic so that's not an option. Also--I'm using the pivot in Access, not Excel directly. Anybody have any tips? Thanks! ...

Increasing # of rows in excel sheet
Hi all.. I usually import data from other programs such as SAP into excel and face the problem of excel running out of Rows.. is there a way that I can increase the total number of rows in my worksheet or any other solution possible to my problem. Thanks Rehan Hi no. 65536 rows is the maximum "Rehan" wrote: > Hi all.. > > I usually import data from other programs such as SAP > into excel and face the problem of excel running out of > Rows.. is there a way that I can increase the total > number of rows in my worksheet or any other solution > possibl...

Getting row indexes on Range
(I refer to C# code, but answers in VB are welcome) I have a Range in Excel, which includes several cells (the cells the user selected in the Excel sheet). The range might include the following cells A2, B7, G4. This means that the cells might not be connected. If I look at myRange.Cells.Count, it will return 3. If I look at myRange.Row, it will return 2 (if A2 was the first selected row by the user). Now, I need to get the row numbers of all selected rows, so in the above range, I need an int[] of {2, 7, 4}. But I can't see any solution to go through the Cells and get t...

Hidden fields in new emails
When I begin to type a new message, the text doesn't appear (the words are hidden) until spell check/sending/or printing. When I select the icon for the font color of text (black) it begins to show my typing as I'm composing the message, but the other words (anything I typed in the 'hidden field') only shows up in the spell check portion and remains hidden. Why are my messages starting with this hidden field and how do I get rid of it? I'm sure I must have pressed some command inadvertently as it was not always working like this. (only been using about a week so s...

How do I exlude hidden cells when copying data
I have a spreadsheet with some hidden columns. I want to copy and paste only the columns that I can see. How do I achieve this. Bully, First select your range. Edit - Go to - Special - Visible Cells only. Now copy and paste. -- Earl Kiosterud "Bully Ram" <Bully Ram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:493C4EF2-4A7A-41F3-91EE-D49EE9D17FB8@microsoft.com... >I have a spreadsheet with some hidden columns. I want to copy and paste >only > the columns that I can see. How do I achieve this. ...

Help with auto height of rows
Hello, I've got Excel 2002. Spreadsheet has over 3400 rows and 6 columns. No merged cells. All fonts are Arial size 10. The first 1809 rows are set to a height of '15.00 (20 pixels)' and the remaining rows are set to '12.75 (17 pixels)'. I've tried selecting all rows and then double clicking on a divider bar to get them all to adjust to auto height, but they stay at the heights listed. I want them all to be at the 12.75 (17 pixels) height when you do the auto height adjustment. Why won't this work on this spreadsheet? Thanks. Mark Nevermind - I fig...

Outlook 2002 coming through with reply but nothing is there
Confusing situation. ISP support has never heard of this problem, hopefully someone here has. 3 people share a mailbox. One of them sends an e-mail. The recipient replies. The reply comes through just showing the original e-mail but not their reply. It also says it came from (for example) "candycane@abcdefg.com on behalf of candycane@abcdefg.com" Now, the weirdest thing is, not all 3 get the same thing. One of them may get it with the reply, and the other 2 not. One of them may get it without the reply but upon closing Outlook and re-opening it, the reply is there. I...

Highlightin a row
Is there any way to automatically highlight a row with color in a large spreadsheet when you are entering data to know which row and cell you are in. *I need this hightlighting to move with the tab and enter key when I move to a different row/cell. Thanks -- Kim Hi try: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm Note: This kind of event procedure will disbable the UNDO functionality -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Kim" <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6DDFCD53-4341-4097-BCA1-F9E7831AF848@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to au...

Form creates unwanted rows in table
I've created an asset database which keeps track of computers, laptops etc. There is one company which has many departments and every department has many rooms. (surprise, surprise) There are four tables: tables Department and Asset and two "middle" tables DepartmentRoom and AssetRoom. The table structures are as follows: DEPARTMENT id name dep_type dep_num etc... ASSET id name a_type ip_num vendorID serial_num etc... DEPARTMENTROOM id name depID (foreign key to department) ASSETROOM id assetID (foreign key to asset) roomID (foreign key to depa...

Money 2004 Install Wizard won't come back :(
I need to find out how to get the initial setup wizard to run. I was going through the initial set up of accounts, but had to stop. I closed Money, assuming that it would save to that point and re-open to where I was. But now when I start money, it does not give me the wizard. It opens to the program home page. I tried uninstalling the program (not that much was entered, so it was no big thing), but it still opens on the money home page when I re-install and open it again. What do I need to do to get it to start fresh???? Please help. Thanks Remove the "FOUR YOU" in my emai...

Inserted rows, now need Counta function
Hi I've got a data dump. I've figured out how to insert a blank row after a change in name in column A and insert "Total" - so... bill.... bill.... bill Total - bob.... bob.... bob.... bob Total - What I need in column C next to total is to insert the COUNTA function for each person. Any ideas? cheers You say your code inserts a blank row after a change in name and inserts "Total", but your example doesn't show this. Can you post the code you are using to do your "insert"? It will probably be easier to handle the ...

Getting rid of blank rows withouth deleting them
Hi, i have a list that looks like this 22 43 22 41 ... I need the list to be together 22 43 22 41 ... However i can't use a macro or something to delete the entire ro because other worksheets are related to the cells, so when i delte th row, the #ref thing apears, somebody know a formula or something tha can help me? Thanks a lo -- sams ----------------------------------------------------------------------- samsg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1624 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27725 You could fi...

Backup Hidden Files
It is my understanding that when I backup using Norton Ghost the hidden files also get backed up. If I ado a manual backup of My Documents folder it aks if I want to include hidden files. I assume I should do this. If I back up individual documents manually, I am not asked this question. Sometimes I get a message confirm stream loss. I lusually just click OK but what should I be doing. If I back up the My Documents folder including hidden files then I revise a document and want to back it up, do I have to back up the hidden files again? If I create a new document and ...

How to get the envelope back
Hi, A few days ago I got an email, however after reading it the envelope was still in the task bar so I right clicked on it and selected hide envelope. Now the envelope doesn't appear at all, is there a way to get it back? Thanks for your help. The option to turn that back on should be here in OL2003: Tools menu > Options > Email > Advanced "Shaun" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eoTmU8UtFHA.1256@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > A few days ago I got an email, however after reading it the envelope was > still in the task bar so I r...

Alt S wont send anymore
I can't be dreaming - installed outlook 2003 about 2 weeks ago. After creating a message, I was able to just hit alt S and the message would be sent. Now, I have to hit enter after alt S. What changed? Any ideas? thanks, larry ...

What file to look for on my hard drive back up to recover my Entourage contact list?

Outlook 2002
Tasks from the calender continue to pop up even though they have already been completed in Outlook - Any suggestions on how to fix this? Pop-up as in the reminders still appear? Try this: Close Outlook Select Start | Run Enter Outlook.exe /CleanReminders (note the space between ".exe" and "/CleanReminders") Select OK. Any better? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Steve" <steve@emilanderson.com> wrote in message news:0...

Enter key will no longer return to begining of next row
From one worksheet to the next, the enter key will only activate the cell directly below the current cell. What Have I done to change the direction? Have checked the direction selection in Options and as suggested by MS Help made sure the Down was selected. Doesn't change a thing. Help! Sandy look in Tools | Options | and on the Edit tab check what's in "Move selection after Enter" Regards Trevor "Sandy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:212b01c3e06b$ac7afe50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > From one worksheet to the next, the ent...

Back Order Question
Hi, Have a back order question. Normal back orders are working right. In that if you have 10 and the order is for 15. During the lineitem transtaction it will put 5 in the backorder field automatically. What we need is if the customer orders 15 and we have 20, but only ship 10. We want the BO field to automatically fill with 5. Is this possible. Thanks in advance. Dexter Southerland It depends on how you fulfill and if you have cancel and bo enabled in the document types. If you have these enabled and are using Use Separate Fulfillment, you can select 10 to ship and set 5 to BO. T...

Hidden hyperlink within excel
Using VB6, I have created an excel spreadsheet. Some cells contain a hyperlink to TIF image files on a specific server within the LAN. When the user clicks on any one of these cells, it launches a copy of Imaging software and displays the image the hyperlink is pointing to. Is it possible to let the users view the images, like they are currently doing, without giving them direct read access to the specific location where the image files are located? I need to do this to ensure that the users do not view/access the images by any means other than clicking on the hyperlink. Also, the location of...

Outlook comes to grinding halt, any ideas on why?
G'day, I have a little problem that I have never experienced before and can't figure out just what the cause is; perhaps on of you have experienced a similar problem and can help me. I upgraded my 20Gig HD to a 120Gig HD, I placed the new 120Gig HD as the master and relegated the 20Gig HD to slave. I partitioned the new HD into 20Gig extended drives which, when including the older 20Gig HD, gave me seven drives of 20Gig each. I then reinstalled Windows XP and Office XP, updated both at the MS updates site so that all would be in order. I updated the BIOS and the USB drivers from the...

How can I print documents saved separately in My Pictures back-to-
Need to print scanned docs saved in My Pictures back-to-back to save paper. How? I know about Print-properties-Duplex, but these are all separate files, so not sure how to do it. Help! To use Word to do it, you would have to insert all of the scanned documents into a Word document and then print that document in duplex mode. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "anno" <anno@discussions.microsoft.com>...

delete rows when any cells in column A is filled in RED color
Hi people, I need your help for a VB code that can delete the rows with any cells in column A being filled in RED color ? Alternatively, it will be fine for me if you have the code that can move the rows to the top when there are cells being filled in RED color in column A . Thanks in advance for help. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements If the colors are ...

Deleting a row when adding a new row -
I have a spreadsheet that contains 100 rows. I want to limit the number of rows to 100. I.e. if the user adds a row (i.e. row 101) then all data from row 1 is deleted. I do not have to worry about the deleted data as it is updated in the new row! Can anybody help. I think you're saying you want the first row to be automatically deleted when a row is added at the end of the table. The row will have to be deleted, it won't happen automatically. The macro language is there for such specific requirements. -- Regards from Virginia Beach, Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com -------------...

Row highlight based on the 1-31 day of the month
I've got a table with dates displayed in the first column (ascending order). I would like to highlight each row based on the day of the month with one of 5 chosen colours (red, yellow, green, blue and orange). rows with the 1st of the month: red rows with the 2nd of the month: yellow ....... rows with the 6th of the month: red ....... Julian. You would use conditional formatting to display different colors based upon the day value. Your conditional formatting formula would look at the day value of the date. You will have multiple conditions for each row. Condition 1 Formula is: ...