Row and Column Viewing #2

Gord,

Can the same code be used for  singlesheets vs the workbook

--
RudeRa

RudeRam's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=881
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26574

Rude

The code I gave works only on one sheet......Sheet1....and does not affect any
other sheet in the workbook.

Code is placed in the ThisWorkbook module and runs when workbook is opened.

Copy the code then right-click on the Excel Icon just left of "File" on main
Menu.

Select "View Code".   Paste in there.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("Sheet1").ScrollArea = "A1:P20"
End Sub

If you wanted several sheets to have the scrollarea set to different areas,
you could add sheets to the above code or enter the code into
Worksheet_Activate code in each separate sheet.

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
ScrollArea = "A1:P20"
End Sub

That code would be placed into a Worksheet Module.

Right-click on a sheet tab and "View Code".  Paste in there.

Watch out with this however.  If you save the workbook with a sheet having the
Worksheet_Activate code being the active sheet, the code will not run when you
open the file.  Only when the sheet is activated is the scrollarea set.

Gord

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:06:59 -0500, RudeRam
<RudeRam.1dimem@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote:

>Gord,
>
>Can the same code be used for  singlesheets vs the workbook?

0
Gord

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

printing 2 charts on single page

update column

Summing Alternate Rows
We have spreadsheets with many rows and need to sum alternate rows. Is there a way to do this without entering a formula using the number of each row? -- KarenQ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KarenQ's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19608 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395115 Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18),2)=1),$A$1:$A$18) That formula sums odd-row values in the range A1:A18. To sum even-row values the formula is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18...

Offline folder problems #2

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

VCard issue #2

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2