Row 1 can't be seen

I've tried unhide and also setting the row height with all cells selected.
all unsuccessful.  any other suggestions?

pamela
0
Pamela (18)

Hi Pamela,

Is Freeze panes on perhaps?  Check from the Window menu, Freeze Pane
will either be checked if on, or not checked if not on

--
firefyt

firefytr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=664
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27027

Hi Pamela, another try, select row '2' and slide the mouse up towards row '1'
the right click row '2' and selcet 'unhide'.. i hid row '1' and was able to
'unhide' it using this method..

hope this helps

seeya ste

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1 #2
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? ...

Increasing # of rows in excel sheet
Hi all.. I usually import data from other programs such as SAP into excel and face the problem of excel running out of Rows.. is there a way that I can increase the total number of rows in my worksheet or any other solution possible to my problem. Thanks Rehan Hi no. 65536 rows is the maximum "Rehan" wrote: > Hi all.. > > I usually import data from other programs such as SAP > into excel and face the problem of excel running out of > Rows.. is there a way that I can increase the total > number of rows in my worksheet or any other solution > possibl...

Adding a calculated ROW to a pivot table
Does anybody know how to add a calculated ROW to a pivot table? I have a pivot table that is returning totals at the bottom, as it should, but I *also* need it to return that total as a percentage of grand total, directly beneath the total. I've always done this free-form in the cells below a pivot table before, but the size of this pivot is dynamic so that's not an option. Also--I'm using the pivot in Access, not Excel directly. Anybody have any tips? Thanks! ...

Getting row indexes on Range
(I refer to C# code, but answers in VB are welcome) I have a Range in Excel, which includes several cells (the cells the user selected in the Excel sheet). The range might include the following cells A2, B7, G4. This means that the cells might not be connected. If I look at myRange.Cells.Count, it will return 3. If I look at myRange.Row, it will return 2 (if A2 was the first selected row by the user). Now, I need to get the row numbers of all selected rows, so in the above range, I need an int[] of {2, 7, 4}. But I can't see any solution to go through the Cells and get t...

Form creates unwanted rows in table
I've created an asset database which keeps track of computers, laptops etc. There is one company which has many departments and every department has many rooms. (surprise, surprise) There are four tables: tables Department and Asset and two "middle" tables DepartmentRoom and AssetRoom. The table structures are as follows: DEPARTMENT id name dep_type dep_num etc... ASSET id name a_type ip_num vendorID serial_num etc... DEPARTMENTROOM id name depID (foreign key to department) ASSETROOM id assetID (foreign key to asset) roomID (foreign key to depa...

how to color code a row of cells based on a specific cell value
Hi check out conditional formatting - Debra Dalgleish has some good notes on her website. http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html Cheers julieD "Parker1333" <Parker1333@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79A73741-CBDB-4F49-B690-88C8F23FB362@microsoft.com... > ...

Help with auto height of rows
Hello, I've got Excel 2002. Spreadsheet has over 3400 rows and 6 columns. No merged cells. All fonts are Arial size 10. The first 1809 rows are set to a height of '15.00 (20 pixels)' and the remaining rows are set to '12.75 (17 pixels)'. I've tried selecting all rows and then double clicking on a divider bar to get them all to adjust to auto height, but they stay at the heights listed. I want them all to be at the 12.75 (17 pixels) height when you do the auto height adjustment. Why won't this work on this spreadsheet? Thanks. Mark Nevermind - I fig...

ANN: HTTPMP
HTTPMP is MAPI transport service provider used to access HTTP mail service accounts (commonly Hotmail). HTTPMP could be used with MAPI compatible client applications (such as Microsoft Office Outlook) to send/receive Hotmail messages in much the same way as POP3 transport. Supported features 1. Sending/receiving messages 2. MIME encoded messages 3. HTML, RTF and text formatted message body 4. Messages with attachments 5. LAN and dial-up mail service account access and polling 6. Auto dial and auto hang-up 7. Fast asynchronous Internet operations 8. Internet connection configuration page HTTP...

Highlightin a row
Is there any way to automatically highlight a row with color in a large spreadsheet when you are entering data to know which row and cell you are in. *I need this hightlighting to move with the tab and enter key when I move to a different row/cell. Thanks -- Kim Hi try: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm Note: This kind of event procedure will disbable the UNDO functionality -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Kim" <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6DDFCD53-4341-4097-BCA1-F9E7831AF848@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to au...

Inserted rows, now need Counta function
Hi I've got a data dump. I've figured out how to insert a blank row after a change in name in column A and insert "Total" - so... bill.... bill.... bill Total - bob.... bob.... bob.... bob Total - What I need in column C next to total is to insert the COUNTA function for each person. Any ideas? cheers You say your code inserts a blank row after a change in name and inserts "Total", but your example doesn't show this. Can you post the code you are using to do your "insert"? It will probably be easier to handle the ...

Getting rid of blank rows withouth deleting them
Hi, i have a list that looks like this 22 43 22 41 ... I need the list to be together 22 43 22 41 ... However i can't use a macro or something to delete the entire ro because other worksheets are related to the cells, so when i delte th row, the #ref thing apears, somebody know a formula or something tha can help me? Thanks a lo -- sams ----------------------------------------------------------------------- samsg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1624 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27725 You could fi...

Possible to "rotate" range of cells so columns are rows and vice versa?
Is it possible to select a rectangular range of cells and then generate a copied range of cells that is a rotation of the first range, where the columns are the rows, and vice versa? Maybe copy, then paste special and select transpose Regards, Peo Sjoblom davidmichaelkarr@gmail.com wrote: > Is it possible to select a rectangular range of cells and then generate > a copied range of cells that is a rotation of the first range, where > the columns are the rows, and vice versa? > Never mind, I discovered "Paste Special" and "Transpose". ...

Upgrade CRM 1.2 And Custom
Did somebody upgrade CRM 1.0 to 1.2 with several customization? I would like to know how CRM was after upgrade, and if you had any problem with custom? Regards, Sylvie Mondoux We had customizations and we had to change the isv.config and web.config file because those are replaced during the upgrade. Everything else was left in place in our case. "Sylvie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b7be01c43787$140ceac0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Did somebody upgrade CRM 1.0 to 1.2 with several > customization? I would like to know how CRM was after > ...

table of numbers 1 thru 52 pre sql2k5
Hi all, What's the easiest way to generate a single column of numbers in a table prior to sql 2k5? thanks, rodchar Check out: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa175802(SQL.80).aspx -- Tom ---------------------------------------------------- Thomas A. Moreau, BSc, PhD, MCSE, MCDBA, MCITP, MCTS SQL Server MVP Toronto, ON Canada https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Tom.Moreau "rodchar" <rodchar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3DD455A-8DC5-42CD-884D-EB67EF6A4B5A@microsoft.com... Hi all, What's the easie...

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? Have those users increase their default free/busy publishing time in Outlook. On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:20:03 -0700, migration admin <migrationadmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for cert...

MSDN Universal & use of CRM 1.2
We have MSDN Empower program subscription. The license explicitly permits use of SBS and Exchange for real world use - not just development. This is unusual for MSDN as I understand. I can't find definitive confirmation if CRM is also permitted for actual use under Empower, or not. If it is, can we add licenses to the MSDN Subscriber organization ? John m. John, Try the M$ action pack, $299 US. http://members.microsoft.com/partner/salesmarketing/partnermarket/actionpack/actionpackus.aspx <snip> The Microsoft Action Pack Subscription is designed to provide you with the essentia...

Enter key will no longer return to begining of next row
From one worksheet to the next, the enter key will only activate the cell directly below the current cell. What Have I done to change the direction? Have checked the direction selection in Options and as suggested by MS Help made sure the Down was selected. Doesn't change a thing. Help! Sandy look in Tools | Options | and on the Edit tab check what's in "Move selection after Enter" Regards Trevor "Sandy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:212b01c3e06b$ac7afe50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > From one worksheet to the next, the ent...

Timing-Out Error Message for 1 MB Attachment
I'm getting a Timing-Out Error Message when I send an attachment that's about 1.0 MB. It started after some (Microsoft, I think) updates and it seems like it should be easy to change some criteria in Outlook, but haven't found it yet. I can still send the attachment thru BellSouth/DSL mailbox, so why won't Outlook handle it? Any help would be appreciated. ...

delete rows when any cells in column A is filled in RED color
Hi people, I need your help for a VB code that can delete the rows with any cells in column A being filled in RED color ? Alternatively, it will be fine for me if you have the code that can move the rows to the top when there are cells being filled in RED color in column A . Thanks in advance for help. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements If the colors are ...

An exception is thrown when my Access 2002 database file size reaches 1 GB
Hi guys The case is as follows: Convert our MS Access 97 database template to an MS Access 2002 template and test that an exception is not thrown when the database reaches 1 GB. The file size limit for MS Access 2002 database is 2 GB. Test environment: Clean computer with XP SP 1 MS JET 4.0 SP7 MDAC 2.8 Our DAO application writing data to our converted database. (The DAO application is written in VC++, unmanaged code). After some failing tests also Visual Studio.NET was installed, but that did not help. When the database is filled with records an reaches 1 GB an exception is thrown from t...

AutoUpdate tries to update already installed 12.1.5
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I installed 12.1.5. If I look in the about Word menu, it says that the latest installed update is 12.1.5. Ditto for all other Office apps. The only problem is that when I run autoupdate, it wants to install 12.1.5 again and complains that it can't find an appropriate program to update. On 4/9/09 11:07 AM, "davidcook@officeformac.com" <davidcook@officeformac.com> wrote: > I installed 12.1.5. If I look in the about Word menu, it says that the latest > installed update is 12.1.5. Ditto for all o...

Deleting a row when adding a new row -
I have a spreadsheet that contains 100 rows. I want to limit the number of rows to 100. I.e. if the user adds a row (i.e. row 101) then all data from row 1 is deleted. I do not have to worry about the deleted data as it is updated in the new row! Can anybody help. I think you're saying you want the first row to be automatically deleted when a row is added at the end of the table. The row will have to be deleted, it won't happen automatically. The macro language is there for such specific requirements. -- Regards from Virginia Beach, Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com -------------...

Row highlight based on the 1-31 day of the month
I've got a table with dates displayed in the first column (ascending order). I would like to highlight each row based on the day of the month with one of 5 chosen colours (red, yellow, green, blue and orange). rows with the 1st of the month: red rows with the 2nd of the month: yellow ....... rows with the 6th of the month: red ....... Julian. You would use conditional formatting to display different colors based upon the day value. Your conditional formatting formula would look at the day value of the date. You will have multiple conditions for each row. Condition 1 Formula is: ...

How do I link cells, sheet to sheet, to recognize row deletions?
In Office XP - Excel - I want to copy a column from one sheet to another sheet in the same workbook. I want the copied links to recognize row deletions and insertions when I change the source sheet. When I use the Copy, Paste Special, Paste Links command, the linked sheet does not recognize a row deletion in the source sheet. Instead, the linked sheet displays a #Ref message in the cell related to the deleted row. One way to try .. Assume the source col to be linked is col A in Sheet1, A1 down In Sheet2 ------------- Put in any starting cell, say A1: =OFFSET(INDIRECT("Sheet1!A1&qu...

pick a number from 1 to 10
hey all, i want to create an asp.net web page that allows internet users to pick a number from 1 to 10. how do i manage users picking the same number? (if 2 users somewhere happen to be selecting the same number and the same time). Is this a concurrency issue? thanks, rodchar hi Rodchar, On 19.12.2009 19:01, rodchar wrote: > i want to create an asp.net web page that allows internet users to pick a > number from 1 to 10. You may use ten links or buttons. But what should happens after they "picked" a number? > how do i manage users picking the same nu...