Right click menu is missing

In the past, I could right click a cell, get a menu and insert a row or column.
That menu seems to have disappeared?
Can anyone tell me how to get it back?

Paul
0
PA (98)

Hi paul

Run this macro one time

Sub ResetCellmenu()
    With Application.CommandBars("Cell")
        .Reset
        .Enabled = True
    End With
End Sub

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"PA" <PA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20327CBE-E88A-4255-BF6E-5D1F82E890C4@microsoft.com...
> In the past, I could right click a cell, get a menu and insert a row or column.
> That menu seems to have disappeared?
> Can anyone tell me how to get it back?
>
> Paul

0
rondebruin (3790)
9/27/2004 9:31:21 PM
Thanks, this did the job.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

> Hi paul
>
> Run this macro one time
>
> Sub ResetCellmenu()
>     With Application.CommandBars("Cell")
>         .Reset
>         .Enabled = True
>     End With
> End Sub
>

> --
> Regards Ron de Bruin
> http://www.rondebruin.nl
>

> "PA" <PA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20327CBE-E88A-4255-BF6E-5D1F82E890C4@microsoft.com...
> > In the past, I could right click a cell, get a menu and insert a row or column.
> > That menu seems to have disappeared?
> > Can anyone tell me how to get it back?
> >
> > Paul

0
PA (98)

click on the link in outlook 2003 notthing happens
When I click on the link in outlook 2003 nothing happens, Any ideal? Thanks huy nguyen <huy nguyen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I click on the link in outlook 2003 nothing happens, Any ideal? What does "the link" mean? If you mean a URL, then try this: in IE, click Tools>Internet Options>Programs>Reset Web Settings -- Brian Tillman ...

drop down menu to select suppliers, categories, etc in report filt
When generating a report in Store Operations RMS, not all the filter fields have available drop down menus to select available suppliers, categories, etc. This would make it easy to select an available supplier from a drop down menu rather than hoping to remember a supplier name or spelling it correctly. Same suggestion for categories, departments, etc...... ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the ...

When is Microsoft going to redo the whole Word 2007 menu and toolb
Dear Microsoft. I have no idea who laid out Word 2007 but the toolbar, icons and menus at the top makit impossiblefor me to do my job. You should give people the option to keep the menus and icons layout that is in Word 2003. I spend most of my time trying to find things because whoever decided on these groupings makes no sense. I created my own customer toolbar but I can't put everything I need and use there. In your next release, please put in the option to have the origianal toolbar and menu of Word 2003. I am losing so much productive time becasue I can't find anythin...

Email via Mail Merge
The 'Email via Mail Merge' option in the Create Quick Campaign Wizard is not there. I am using the outlook client, the 'Letter via Mail Merge' is there, the bulk email service is running (although I don't think it uses this), the option 'Enable Direct E-mail via Mail Merge' is selected in System settings. Any ideas how I make it appear in the list? "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15935F4E-8AF0-446C-812F-76A9E84E0973@microsoft.com... > The 'Email via Mail Merge' option in the Create Quick Campaign Wiza...

Components and Control Gallery missing in VS2005
I found using "Components and Control Gallery" very useful in exporting and importing classes with resources between projects in Visual C++6.0. How do I use this in Visual Studio 2005? Marathoner marathoner wrote: > I found using "Components and Control Gallery" very useful in exporting and > importing classes with resources between projects in Visual C++6.0. How do > I use this in Visual Studio 2005? Marothoner: It's pretty hard when it's not there. Long gone. -- David Wilkinson Visual C++ MVP Then, how do I export and import dialog resourc...

"Out of Office" Missing from toolbar in Outlook 2007
Just noticed this today. Looking for guidance. Are you using an Exchange account? Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/374 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C16106D3-342C-42F1-B440-FC8842EC4BB5@microsoft.com... > Just noticed this today. Looking for guidance. Just to clarify,...

how to set right time in scheule
How shall i do a formula to make a time sheulde. (for my work hour.) I have made cell 1 when i start the job , cell 2 when i stop the work and cell 3 forpause/food time and cell 4 the sum hour my working day. It work fine when i work on the ordnary day but when i work late or night exel dont get right sum :-/ -- Henrik Go to the following URL and scroll down the page until you find Time functions. I think you'll find your solution here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datearith.htm -- Kevin Backmann "Henrik Björkner" wrote: > How shall i do a formula to make a ti...

Need to re-add "Tools" button to Menu Bar
I have inadvertantly removed the "Tools" button from my Menu Bar an need to re-add it. Does anyone know how to do that? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi goto 'Tools - customize', select your menubar in this list and click 're-set' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I have inadvertantly removed the "Tools" button from my Menu Bar and > need to re-add it. Does anyone know how to do that? > Thanks > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ A) The OP lost his Tools menu, so he can&#...

Why when I click on my address book it shows the person's fax #
I just installed Office 2003. When I go to my address book it shows not only the person email address but also their fax number. How can I clean it up and stop that? http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/nofax.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTE...

Why picture is missing
I added several picutures in one of my files using publisher 2003. When I save one of the pictures seem to be missing all the time. It's not just when I save, when I leave the file out for a while the picture will be lost, too. Please help, thanks Angelinrose T Le It's your video driver. Go to the manufacturer's web site and look around for an updated driver. Meanwhile, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, see if that helps. Control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msa...

eResources Menu Item
Clean install of CRM 1.2 and no sign of the eResources menu item on the Account or contact forms. Cant see any settings in web.config that relate to this - is there something else I need to set to switch these on? Roger The eResources Menu does not show up until the Account/Contact record is saved. Have you tried saving the Account/Contact first? Aaron Elder =============================================== Microsoft Customer Relationship Management Core Application Development Team =============================================== This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warra...

when is the time right to create a sub to do something?
hello i have a project where i have lots of fields that filter things on the forms. i have the typical apply filter button, but i have also been using a key catch for the enter key. when a user updates the filtering field and hits enter i cause it to requery the sub query that the filtering field creates a filter for. on some forms the amount of times i put in the code: If KeyAscii = vbKeyReturn Then Me.mySubform.Requery End If is ridiculous. so the question is should i make a routine for the form(s) that calls the little bit of code? it seems so repeatative to put th...

Outlook 2003: Copy Command Missing on Right-Click
In Outlook 2003, when I right click on an email message, only the move command is available; the copy command is missing! The only way I can copy an email message to another folder is to drag it with the right mouse button and then it comes up as an option. Is there a fix to this bug? Thanks... ...

Sibling Mode not working on Menu Items when calling HtmlHelp?
I have a truly curious problem with HtmlHelp and Sibling Mode in Visual C++ ..Net 2003 in an MFC app. Sibling mode allows the help viewer to display on top of the app, but if the app is clicked, then the app becomes the top most window. The idea is to let the user switch back and forth between the help viewer and the application. For the case of Menu Items only, sibling mode does not appear to work correctly under normal running conditions. However, sibling mode does work for menu items, if you put a breakpoint on the HtmlHelp call and stop prior to executing the call. In this case the HtmlH...

Round bullet with a right arrow symbol
Hi, For some reason all of my documents that had a normal single bullet, such as a round black bullet, now has the bullet with a black right arrow attached. I can't get rid of the black arrow. I don't know why this suddenly popped up. I just want a bullet. I have tried erasing the bullet and reappling. I've tried "customize" and it shows a regular bullet but still inserts with a black arrow. It started a few days ago. What you're seeing is probably just the character for the tab that normally follows a bullet. Hide the non-printing characters an...

Recover Outlook 2007 if .pst file is missing (Vista) ?
Hi, I had a failed hard drive (corrupted boot sector) on my Vista machine running Outlook 2007. I am able to see/recover most of the data from the disk. However, I cannot find my Outlook.pst file anywhere on the hard drive. Please let me know if there is any way I can recover my data. Thank you! PST files are hidden. Likely locations are well documented: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/aboutpst.htm -- Russ Valentine "Jimmy" <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02981EEF-17C5-4F72-9770-A11DD4FD9920@microsoft.com... > Hi, > &...

Can't access right click menu in preview pane in Outlook XP
In the preview window of outlook I can not right click the email message and get the right click menu options. When I right click the message it automatically brings up the message. I am stuck. Can I use Detect and Repair? Will this delete all my email messages? Thanks for the help ...

missing installation files
After installing the MSN premier software with verizon dsl, outlook stopped working. I can't check email, I can't modify my email accounts and doing the detect and repair option from the help menu leads to an error message that says that the patch installation files or the source file is missing. I've tried reinstalling and doing a repair from the CD but I get a similar message saying that the installation files are missing. I also tried to download the latest office updates, but I get an error message saying the same thing: "installation files (.msp) are missing......

User Rights / Permissions
Hi All We have a call out that based on business logic closes the appointment as completed, now this works fine for the admin user but when we use one of our sales users the call out throws an error saying user does not have the rights / permissions. Can anyone tell me which user permission controls the ability to close down an appointment as eith cancelled or completed. Our other option is to force the call out to user a different user with different permission, but I'd like to get this resolved Cheers Aly ! -- Alistair 2B.net http://www.crmdeployment.co.uk Hi, If user can ...

Manulipate "Open With" Menu
How can I manipulate the "Open With" menu in Windows 7? I have applications I would like to have an option to use on certain types of data, and "Open With" seems like the perfect solution if I could only add my choice to the list. For example, use VLC to watch a .iso move file. Windows 7 only gives a choice to burn the .iso file to my DVD burner and I would like to ad an application like VLC to the "Open With" list so I have the option to also watch the move. Thanks. In article <549E3A2A-1AEC-4D47-943A-DCE6A3842AAB@microsoft.com>, gcat...

Custom menu: action is not trigger
Hi, For the first time I am developping an Access application with a custom toolbar (menu) at the top. I have found various posting or web sites where people explain how to do the setup. In fact, I have followed the instructions coming from this web site. http://www.jamiessoftware.tk/articles/menubars.html When my application opens, I can see my custom menu at the top of the form. My problem is the following: when I click on an item in the menu, nothing happen !!! I have double-ckeck and I have really associated an action to the menu item. In fact I have tried to associate the menu item to a ...

right click on e-mail produces no response.Don't know what to do.
I have a new dell computer with the 2003office. after I open outlook, sometimes when i right click on an e-mail to edit, delte, etc, no box of options open. There is only a faint outkline of a shell. the top tool bar is also not working. Other times it open and runs fine. This is very annoying What happens if you reboot? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Quietjohn1" <Quietjohn1@discussions.mic...

how to change font/size of menu in a vc progrm?
Hi, Is it possible to change the font/size of menu in a VC program? thanks, bn1 bn1 wrote: > Hi, > Is it possible to change the font/size of menu in a VC program? > > thanks, > bn1 > > Yes, if you draw the menu text yourself. See the owner-drawn menu sample code in the CTRLTEST MFC sample. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] You will have to owner draw the menu yourself. There are several examples around at codeguru/codeproject. The classic being the one by Paul Dilascia in MSJ some time ago(although that was for icons+text in a menu, but the same princi...

Missing or Invalid References with binary compatible DLL
We have many spreadsheets using a common library developed and maintained in house. We rollout changes to this DLL by startup scripts which deregister replace and re-register the DLL in C:\library which is common to all workstations. We nearly always enforce BINARY COMPATIBILITY for obvoius reasons. We also use this library in VB6 and C# console and GUI applications. These apps all work fine and recognise new library perfectly when we rollout. Yet EXCEL workbooks randomly (apparently) report MISSING DLL or fail executing methods of the DLL. This varies and is not consistent across all work...

missing page tabs 2007
We recently had office 2007 installed on our XP computers. We save many spreadsheets on a network drive. Since the installation occasionally when we open Excel it will not show us the page tabs. We have hid and unhide the tabs using the options box. Is there a way to fix this? ...