Return to the last accessed cell in a multiple paged file at reent

I have an Excel file at work that I did not create, with multible tabs
(pages).  Hyperlinks from the main page take me to the sub-pages.  Some of
the sub-pages open to the last accessed cell on that page, some take me to
the top of that page.  What can I do to make all pages open to the last
accessed cell?
0
Craftsman (1)

blank cell instead of x
I need a formula to have a blank cell instead of a "x" eg: result should be: aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao 2 6 3 6 2 5 17 20 15 205 18 6 3 6 2x 5 3 1 5 7 19 12 133 1 5 7x the formula i used is: =IF(AF2>=42,AA2&""&"x",IF(AF2="","",AA2)) on row 3 there are blank cells (null string contains formulas ) when I apply the formu...

File size #11

find action on log file

Vlookup return most recent date (value)
Hello, I have a set of data where Column A contains an personal ID# (001). Column B contains a timestamp. My table has multiple entries for each ID# and different timestamps for each entry. I want to use a vlookup to find the MOST RECENT timestamp for EACH ID. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ryan With your data in ColA/B and the query ID in cell C1 try the below =SUMPRODUCT(MAX(($A$2:$A$100=C1)*$B$2:$B$100)) -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "ryanholliday" wrote: > Hello, > > I have a set of data where Column A contains an personal I...

Reporting from Project Server

Maximum file sizes

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Linking files 2 ways

default values in a cell

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

microsoft.public.access.conversion

Access to User Calendar

Please Help with Multiple Field Primary Keys
I have two tables in a database that have to use four fields for a unique identifier and primary key. How do I set up a query to set a relationship between those four fields together as one? When I add the tables to the query I see the fields, but I am not having any success properly setting the relationships. The upper half of the query design window is where the 2 tables appear. Drag Field1 from Table1, and drop it into Field1 from Table2. Access displays a join line from one table to the other. Drag Field2 from Table1, and drop it into Field2 from Table2. Repeat for the other 3 f...

how to create a multiple conditional formula
I am trying the find a solution for the following multiple formula (example); IF(A1="K"; B1+(B1*C10);B1) AND IF(A1="N";B1+(B1*C11);B1). So actually two expressions in one formula. I can't find a good solution. Is there anybody who can help me? Thank you in advance. Ad Buijs =B1+B1*IF(A1="K",C10,if(A1="N",C11,0)) "Ad Buijs" wrote: > I am trying the find a solution for the following multiple formula (example); > IF(A1="K"; B1+(B1*C10);B1) AND IF(A1="N";B1+(B1*C11);B1). So actually two > expressions ...

How do I lock individuals cells within an Excel spreadsheet so th.
i am trying to lock cells that have formulas in them, but other cells in the spreadsheet need to be unlocked so the end users can enter information. Hi first select the cells for which you want to allow entries and goto 'Format - Cells - Protection' and uncheck 'Locked'. Now protect the sheet 'Tools - Protection' "ucastores" wrote: > i am trying to lock cells that have formulas in them, but other cells in the > spreadsheet need to be unlocked so the end users can enter information. ...