Reporting Errors?

I have a spreadsheet where there are descriptions (Net Sales, Purchases,
Salaries, Bonus, etc.) in column A and the values are in column AT.

On another tab, I want to be able to show which amounts have 0 as well
as which have errors (div0, ref, etc.). I know I could just do
something like...
=IF(OR(ISERROR(AT7),AT7=0),A7,"Error")
for each line, but I rather have it just show the ones that people need
to check.

The best would be...

Purchases = 0
Bonus = Error

Not...
Net Sales =
Purchases = 0
Salaries =
Bonus = Error

Any ideas? Some kind of lookup that can display a list? A macro?

Thanks in advance,
Tom

--
tomandrobyn
tomandrobyn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13879

report timeout in CRM 1.2 on virtual pc (notebook)
Hi, I prepared images of mscrm 1.2 for virtual pc. On two desktop machines with 1 gig of memory, everything works fine. On a -besides this very performant- notebook with same memory specs, I get timeouts in crystal report viewer (nothing is shown and after a long while, an error message shows in the "html page" where the report should be). I increased timeout value on the "microsoft crm" II server app virtual directory to ..1800 or more: No chance. Did anyone see this happen? Any hint to resolve this? It seems to me like the disk access spped, which is much slower than on...

Formating Large (200+GB) FAT32 Volumes Appears to Generate Errors
There are several Knowledge Base articles concerning FAT32 on Windows XP, particularly 314463 and 310525. The Disk Manager will not format a partition as FAT32. Using the HELP text, the appropriate FORMAT command would appear to be: FORMAT <deviceletter>:/FS:FAT32/V:XXX/A=64K/Q This gives the following error message: "This volume is too big for FAT32." Changing the cluster size to 128K (/A:128K), gives the following error message: " The specified cluster size is too big for FAT." Is this a known problem? The KB articles imply that the F...

Installation-error crm 3.0 trial on sbs 2003 trial
I tried to install CRM 3.0 90-day-trial-version on a Small Business Server 2003 180-day-trial-version. But the Installation gets an error message that the installed SQL-Server is an "Enterprise Evaluation Server" and not an "Enterprise Server". How can i try the CRM-system, when i cant install the trial-version. I will use the Small Business Server. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not...

Error 0x800CCC0E
After installing XP, SP1 and all the latest patches, I receive the following message when sending eMail through Ooutlook Express. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.charter.net', Server: 'smtp.charter.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I do NOT have the option to usee SSL with SMTP checked in the configuration. My eMail provider tells me that the latest patch broke my OE installation and that there is nothing they can do. Any help would be appreciated. > After installing XP, SP1 and ...

Ok where is report manager?
Dear all, I am rumming Excel 2000 and report manager is supposedly under the View menu....except it isn't and no there are no little arrows at the bottom of the menu. Anyone come across this before? Thanks, Danny Tools>options>add-ins see if it is checked.. Of course if you have later versions of excel http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;288118 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Aardvark" <djurmann@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ei7LD0A0DHA.3224@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Dear all, > > I am rumming Excel 2000 and report manager is ...

Error code 64c installing VS2005 updates
I'm trying to install 4 updates (KB937061, KB971023, KB971090, ???) recommended for VS 2005 SP1. I get Error 64c. No articles I can find are any help, the toubleshooter is of no help... any ideas? Thanks! Hello Meshman, See if anything here helps. <http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?query=64c&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&cat=en_US_56d1dd45-de9e-4fc5-9bc1-2d1d0de6daee&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=1&sloc=en-us> OR Open a fяee support incident. Start a free Windo...

making reports visable or invisable
I have a report with a text box (BrochurePrices) which dispaays -1 or 0 depending if true or faule I also have a sub report that has the prices. What i would like to do if BrochurePrices is True then i would like subreport to be visable if false then subreport to be invisable Any help would be great Thanks Simon, Use the OnFormat event of the report section that contains the subreport to make a decision as to display the sub or not. If BrochurePrices = True Then Reports!rptYourMain!rptYourSubform.Form.Visible = True Else Reports!rptYourMain!rp...

need to add batch # to a tender report
Hello, I have a tender report, and I would like to add a column for batch #. I would also like to be able to filter by it too. Can anyone help me ? Here is the report //--- Report Summary --- // Begin ReportSummary ReportType = reporttypeSales ReportTitle = "Tender Summary by Date" PageOrientation = pageorientationPortrait WordWrap = True ShowDateTimePicker = False OutLineMode = True Groups = 1 GroupDescription = "" DisplayLogo = True LogoFileName = "MyLogo.bmp" ProcedureCall = "" PreQuery1 = &...

offline error
i can't go offline using sales for outlook. I get this error: "an unknown error occurred. Retry the action. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator." Help! This may be an option to try for your "Unknown Error" 1. On the SQL server go to Enterprise Manager (Start | Programs | SQL | Enterprise Manager). 2. Expand the SQL Server Group | Computer Name | Replication Monitor | Publishers | Computer Name. 3. Select CRMMetaPub-Organization_Name_METABASE:Organization_Name_METABASE. 4. In the right hand pane you should see Snapshot. Verify the status o...

Send different reports to different printers
how do i make my report in Access go to a selected printer "Lloyd" <Lloyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25282CAC-A180-42DB-9000-93A4A42238D9@microsoft.com... > how do i make my report in Access go to a selected printer Open the report in Print Preview. Then open the Print dialog (Print button on ribbon in A2007, or Print on the File menu in previous versions.) You can now choose the printer to send it to. If you always want it to go to a specific printer rather than the Windows Default, open the report in design view, open the Print dialog...

"Unknown error has occured" when going online in CRM 3.0
A user is experiencing this exact error when attempting to Go Online in the Sales for Outlook Client 3.0: "An unknown error has occurred. Retry the action. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator." This error appears after 10-15 minutes of the status bar looking like it's talking with the server, and there is a lot of network traffic when this process is running. The CRM Addin has been removed and added to no effect. Has anyone seen this problem? Have you tried to run a platform trace to see when the error occurs? Is there any errors in the event log of...

Outlook Error #26
When a user attempts to send and email, the following error appears, "interface not registered". Cannot find any info. Hello I spent a multitude of hours today trying to solve the following problems with Office 1) Could not print from Outlook - always got a script error on line 134 2) Could not use Send To from Word or Excel and send the documents in Emai 3) Could not use Word as the default Email edito The usual error was "Interface not Registered" I performed the Repair installation (no help), and also removed Office completely and reinstalled (no help) (Note that...

SmartList Builder report
I'm trying to create a Smartlist report that combines the general screen for fixed assets and the account screen. I want to show the physical location & the depreciation expense account that is assigned. Can someone point me in the direction of the table with the account number that is referenced to the asset. Thanks Merle, The account numbers for each asset are in FA00400 (Asset Account Master). You'll have to link to the asset by it's index (ASSETINDEX) since this doesn't store the Asset ID. The depreciation expense account index is stored in DEPREXPACCTINDX, ...

CRM Reports with pre-filtering problem
Hi, I have a parent report that has pre-filtered value configured. Now, I created a child report or sub-report that is called by the parent report. I would like to ask if how we can pass the value of the pre-filter parameter from the parent report to the child report. Kindly specify the steps or any ideas. What I usually do, I only pass certain GUID of the entity to the subreport, since subreport is usually only responsible to display certain data of the main entity of the parent report. This entities in the parent report is already the result of prefiltering from CRM interface. But if y...

Account Records
Hi When accounts are merged there seems to be a bug which stops the history and activities displaying. It is caused by duplicate records being inserted into a temp table in one of the stored procedures. We’ve created a patch for our server by updating the p_RollupByAccount stored procedure. I’ve added the distinct keyword to stop the duplicates being inserted into the #rollupIds temp table as shown below. This is not a proper fix as I am sure the duplicates should not be created when the merge is done???? -------------------------- if (@ActivityRollup <> 0) begin ...

csocket error in Create
Hi, this simple code : Csocket temp; temp.Create(); is stores in dll . somehow it work when i call dll but from dialog app but when trying to this again from another application temp.Create() crash. any explanations??? Are you using static linking? You haven't given nearly enough information to tell us what is going on here. For example, when the declaration leaves scope, it is destroyed. So this example isn't too useful without some context. Also, don't use CSocket for anything. It produces unreliable programs and the CSocket code itself is reported to be buggy. Use CAsy...

Crystal or MS Reporting Services
Looking for opinions from the group. As an alternative to FRx should I be looking at Crystal or Reporting Services. Don't know either so want to devote scarce time to only the one with legs. Thanks I'm not sure that either of these will replace FRx. As far as I am concerned, it is SRS All the way. HS "noyb" <noyb@anoynomous.ca> wrote in message news:e295zAj3FHA.3292@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... : Looking for opinions from the group. As an alternative to FRx should I : be looking at Crystal or Reporting Services. Don't know either so want : to devote scarce time to ...

Management report
Hi, I am working in managemnet reporter...my first day (able to install sucessfully on the first try :). I was able to create a report, but the GL acocunt string is in the wrong order when I drill down to the details. My account is Company-Location-Main, XX-XX-XXXX, 01-10-4000. In Mgmt Reporter: 4000-01-10 How do I change the order of the segment ? In GP, it's showing as 01-10-4000. I also have an intsall of FRx, it's also showing 01-10-4000. Thanks, Anna I noticed this as well. FYI.. Noticed that categories do not work and Microsoft logged it as a bug ...

Error Handling Problem
I have a Purchase Order database which includes the Purchase Order form with a subform which contains the PO details. The form includes a button which when the user clicks the PO displays in Print Preview mode. Attached to the report's On Open property I have the following code which checks to determine if the total of the PO is over $5000. If so, a message displays alerting the user and the report is canceled. This is working great, however, it also displays the the "Open Report canceled action" message which I would like to hide from the user. I tried adding the following error...

Authentication Error. CRM could not log you on to the system.
Hi. I'm having a problem with a new CRM 3.0 installation. The configuration is as follows: CRM, SQL 2000 sp4 & Active Directory are all on separate machines running Windows Server 2003 sp1. The error I'm getting when I attempt to browse to the CRM website is: Authentication Error Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. After opening Deployment Manager the following error appears: The server http://crmserver:5555/...

Error Message: You do not have permission to log on.
I am a network admin of about 45 computers. 2 ppl are having problems when they open Outlook. They get an error message that says this exactly: "Can not open your default email folder. You do not have permission to log on." This makes no sense to me. Could it have something to do with user options on the PDC or what? Please help, this is very annoying. Thanx ...

Text Box #error 02-07-10
My text box works fine untill I open a new form and there is no data in [OwnerID] I get a "#error" in my text box, Control Source below! =nz(DLookUp("[Payable]","[qryOverdueAll]","[OwnerID] = " & [OwnerID])) -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:55:27 +1300, "Bob Vance" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote: >My text box works fine untill I open a new form and there is no data in >[OwnerID] I get a "#error&qu...

Outlook Client error on CRM 4.0 (Event Viewer Source: MSCRMOfflineSync)
Hi, With the completion of CRM 4.0 implementation, we setup Outlook Clients to 15 users. 13 uses it normally but we encounter serious problems with the rest 2. They can not use their Outlook until we disable the CRM add-in. The Outlook continuously restarts itself. Please find couple of Event Viewer messages below. ------------------------- Message #1 Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMOfflineSync Event Category: None Event ID: 6000 Date: date Time: time User: N/A Computer: <CRM server> An error occurred during Offline Synchronization. Try going offline again, or restart Micro...

Report Wizard Error
When i create any new report using the Report Wizard, and save it, I cannot drill into records from the report. For example, I created a simple report using Activies Due within the next week. When the report is run, the records show up, but when I go to click into a specific record, i recieve the same error each time: "4200 is not a recognized object type" Anyone seen this before? User has System Administrator security role. Hi, I am facing with the same problem. Did you know what the 4200 record is? Also you can test the following and see whats happen: Create an Adva...

Ignore error msgs in formula references
I have an Average formula that refers to cells linked to another spreadsheet. The linked spreadhsheet gets updated each month, so that for months with no data yet, a #Div/0! error appears. I need to average a group of cells that display updated numbers as well as this error msg & I can't remove any of them from the calculation. I have found that you can use the IF function to display a string value in a cell w/an error message, but only if you can control the formula causing the Div/0! error...I can't, as that is the linked spreadsheet this was the topic in the help files I...