Report that display percentage below certain level

I got a spreadsheet contain inventory number from remote site.  I need to run
a report to display when inventory below a certain percentage.  I try to use
privot table to display the infomration.  But it doesn't display everything
below 40%.  Is there anyway you can enter an percentage and display all
remote site that below certain percentage (Eample: like 35%) on a report?
Thanks.
0
TSS (3)

TSS,

A pivot table groups like items, and makes a calculation on each group --
not what you need.  You need a filter (Excel's way of saying "query" in
database parlance).  If your table is a proper table (one row per item, one
heading row), an Autofilter is a good place to start.  Data - Filter -
Autofilter.  Done.  Now in the column of interest, you'd click the
dropdown - Custom - Less than - 40%.  You could now select these rows and
copy them elsewhere if necessary.

If you like this, you can make it more permanent with Advanced Filter.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"TSS" <TSS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I got a spreadsheet contain inventory number from remote site.  I need to
>run
> a report to display when inventory below a certain percentage.  I try to
> use
> privot table to display the infomration.  But it doesn't display
> everything
> below 40%.  Is there anyway you can enter an percentage and display all
> remote site that below certain percentage (Eample: like 35%) on a report?
> Thanks.

0
someone798 (944)

Email reports in body of email
I am trying to construct a email that lists the results of a report along with a standard message line. I could just send the report as an attachment, however, I am trying to avoid sending attachments. Does anyone know how to do this? Any help is surely appreciated The email would look similar to this: To: name Subject: results Body: Here is the results: <query results pasted here> ...

Innacurate Protection Report
My Protection Report is all over the board. My Long Term Protection report is always over 100% for every protection group and as high as 379% (which is not correct). My Short Term Protection report is also innacurate - one protection group as low as 19% (which is wrong) and others up to 647%. I have searched all over but can not find the cause/solution. Any help/thoughts would be greatly appriciated. Can you please open a support case for this? we might need the DPM database to diagnose this issue. -- Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" w...

OWA
Have been using OWA for a while now...but with email addresses on one domain. I just added a new domain and added the first new email addy for that domain. I can log in fine for about 5 minutes after I create the account...then OWA just keeps returning the logon pop-up window when asking for my password. (Just as if I'd entered an incorrect password.) I'm using a very simple password for right now so that's not the problem.) All other users on OWa are working fine. AND, this new users is working fine via POP3...no problem...just can't log into OWA. Any help would be app...

MONEY 2002 Yealry Budget Report Has Negative Budget Values
My 2003 yearly budget report has budget values that are negative. These are scattered throughout the report. When I go to edit the budget, there are no negative values. This problem occurs whether the budget entry is a custom or recurring one. The repair tool does not correct the problem. Any ideas, anyone? Did anyone figure this out yet? >-----Original Message----- >My 2003 yearly budget report has budget values that are >negative. These are scattered throughout the report. When >I go to edit the budget, there are no negative values. > >This problem occurs whethe...

Display formulas instead of values
Hi. I'm working on a sheet, and sometimes, after modyfing a formula in a cell, excel (XP) displays me the formula instead of the result.... I have to close, reopen workbnook, or copy-paste form another formula to solve this.... any ideas? I think you place a space before the = sign by accident Excel think it is text now. -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Andrew Ofthesong" <Andrew@NoSpam.net> wrote in message news:uO1Ct6dVDHA.652@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi. I'm working on a sheet, and sometimes, after modyfing a for...

Auto depreciation & reports
Hi everyone, I am working through a recent conversion from Q 2003 Premier to the Money 2005 Deluxe Trial. I've Googled around this group for this, but haven't found an answer to my question. I have my car and my wife's car set up as assets. I have recurring transactions set up that decrease the balance of each car by a fixed amount per month. In Quicken this was just called a "balance adjustment" and no category was assigned to it. It never showed up in any of my cash flow, spending or budget reports. Money on the other hand, is picking up these balance reduc...

Two permission levels for Remote Access connectivity.
First a brief run down of our relevant infra: - Windows 2003 native mode AD. - Windows 2003 RRAS server in DMZ (192.168.0.x). - Citrix Secure gateway in same DMZ segment (192.168.0.x) as RRAS server. - Citrix Xen App servers. - Externally connecting client systems are Windows XP SP2 (soon to upgrade to SP3). Currently we allow specified users to connect to our internal network via RRAS and access our internal resources (file servers, exchange, intranet, etc). They connect via our RRAS server in the DMZ segment and have their "Dial-in" property in AD set to "all...

Removing Items created at Store level when HQ is present
Hello, Can someone guide me through the process of removing suppliers and items created in the local SO databases. Is there a custom utility out there? Regards, Don Hi Don, I strongly advise deleting any items you have in the store and HQ database. First you will loose all past sales history and second even if you have not sold the items the process is too long to delete them from both HQ and SO. Instead you should set them as inactive by running the Task 210 by going to Wizards in HQ Manager ================ Thanks, Shawn Ezhaghi Vitet Consulting Group Ltd. 646-706-7600 xt: 10...

updating bulk prices by percentage.
I want to update all prices of a certain supplier by 5%, not markup, sale price. the only way I can see to do this is by updating "offset sale price" by amount which means changing the amount on each individual item as each item has a different sale price. I have gone into the inventory wizard, selected task 110: offset sale price however this does not satisfy my criteria. to resolve this issue. inventory wizard task 110: select items to be updated - by supplier, by catogorie etc price to be changed = regular price change method = discount from regular price percentage set to nega...

How do I format the date in a footer to display the month in lett.
In Microsoft Excel, Is it possible to diplay the &[DATE] in a footer alphabetically instead of a numerical value for example, January 1, 2005 instead of 01/01/2005? On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:53:03 -0800, "RBono" <RBono@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Microsoft Excel, Is it possible to diplay the &[DATE] in a footer >alphabetically instead of a numerical value for example, January 1, 2005 >instead of 01/01/2005? Check the response from your previous posting which you made four minutes before this one. It was answered after about 12 minutes. --ron ...

How to display out data in CRM web application
Dear all, I want to display ourself some data in CRM web application, anyone know how to do it? I know how to add button in Main navigation pane etc, But If I want to display my data, Whehter we must write a asp.net programme connect to our database ddisplay it alone? how to intergrate to CRM? Thanks for any help! "Steven" <sn_aa@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OJs4PUJ7DHA.2952@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I want to display ourself some data in CRM web application, anyone know how > to do it? I know how to add button in Main navigation pane etc, But If I > want t...

Selecting multiple leaf-level nodes of a Tree view?
How can I select multiple leaf-level nodes of a Tree view? There are lots of articles on how to do this, although I don't think it's a normal behavior (even Explorer doesn't allow it). http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/controls/treeview/misc-advanced/article.php/c629/ http://www.codeproject.com/treectrl/MultiSelect_DragImage.asp Tom "Harish" <Harish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E747722-0B87-4025-8DDF-328E7C585DC9@microsoft.com... > How can I select multiple leaf-level nodes of a Tree view? > On May 8, 3:00 am, Harish <Har...@discuss...

Dynamic Report Design
I don't know if this is even possible using just VBA, but it's worth a shot. So my database is being used primarily for report generation. The "official" data repository is on online database that we have very little control over (programming-wise) as it is owned by another company and we just lease a license. One of the important reports I made was a "Changes" report which can be run after an import. My import procedure pulls the external data in and saves it to a table just called "import" (original, I know) then changes data types, ...

Disabling certain fields for certain users, without FIeld level security
Hi, Is there a way to disable certain feilds from both the Great Plains transaction and inquiry windows and even from the smartlist, without using Field level security Thanks in advance Sajid Saeed Field Level Security uses Dexterity triggers to hide or disable fields. You can achieve similar results using VBA or Dexterity customisations. The advantage of Field Level Security is that it has an interface to be able to select the users for which the security is to be applied. As a customisation you will either need to create an interface or hard code by User ID or User Class. David ...

Top Selling Items report, by Departmentt
Is there a report out there, somewhere, that will show me the top (say, top 50, or top 100) moving items per department? I am setting up a distribution company and would like to have a list of our top selling items so I can negotiate directly with those manufacturers. Unfortunately, the top selling items list doesn't break things down by department and is cluttered with cheap items that we sell loads of (crickets, mice, rock, etc.). Ryan, Do you have the "Detailed Sales Report" option in: Reports|Sales|Detailed Sales that one has date selection, and groups by Department ...

entering numbers to display a time format
I am trying to add time format to a cell to show just hh:mm if a single number is typed in ie 14 to show as 14:00 or 14.23 to show as 14:23. the current format hh:mm seems to default to date and time when a number is typed in cell such as 14 will show 00:00:00 in the cell and the fomula bar shows dd:mm:yyyy hh:mm:ss. would finally like to find a formula which will calculate a timespan between two cells displaying a time value.. ie start and finish times in seperate cells then night and day totals to be shown in their respective cells for a bespoke wages/ time sheet . ie ;start time ...

How to export non Smart List report to Excel
Hi all, I'm using GP 7.5 and I've foung no way to export non smartList reports to excel. Any solution would be greatly appreciated. thanks Alain. You may already be aware of the Smartlist builder product but if not try this product to do what you want. "Alain Morgan" wrote: > Hi all, > I'm using GP 7.5 and I've foung no way to export non smartList reports to > excel. > > Any solution would be greatly appreciated. > > thanks > > Alain. > > > I print to file and select .csv as my file type. You have to click into ...

I enter 123456789123456789, this displays as 123456789123456000
I am unable to enter 123456789123456789 as this displays as 123456789123456000 which is incorrect. any thoughts I know from a pervious discussion with Frank Kabel, that Excel only handles up to 15 digits. If you describe your problem though, maybe there is another solution. "gvn" wrote: > I am unable to enter 123456789123456789 as this displays as > 123456789123456000 which is incorrect. any thoughts Preformat the cell as text or start with a leading apostrophe '123456789123456789 But then the value will be text--not a number. gvn wrote: > > I am unable...

Unicode Character not displaying on Dialog Screen
Hi All, I'm tryingt to display a degree symbol character 176 - I've converted my app to unicode and can get the TCHAR into a CStringW - I can see the character in the Variable when I debug it. But when I go to display it on the screen, I get a garbage character. (A square or something ). I'm using an Arial Font.. Here is some code: ( the Arial font works in VB to display character 176) =========================================== strDegr.Format( _T("%d"), CD.m_intNormDegree); TCHAR ds = 176; CStringW strDegSymbol(ds); ...

Unable to Display the folder. The operation failed.
I am migrating from 5.5 to 2003 , when I try to look at someone's e-mail from Outlook 2000 or 2003 as the domain administrator I get the error "Unable to Display the Folder. The Operation failed". I notice on the mailbox that Full Mailbox Access is set to Deny but it is grayed out so therefore I unable to take it off. Thanks in Advance Kevin. Try the following article making your account a memeber of the security group 292509 HOWTO: How to configure an account to use ExMerge on Exchange Server http://support.microsoft.com/?id=292509 -- Alan Williams Microsoft Exchange Suppo...

Queue privilege limited to Organizational Level?
Hi, I have set some queues up which are owned by different business units and the queue owner is set to a user who belongs to that business unit. I also have a "User" role that applies privileges. I have a defect logged against me which states: "Users from other business units should not be able to view the subject of emails in a queue that is not within their own business unit" The user can happily access a queue owned by Y business unit, even though they belong to X business unit. However when they attempt to open an email they received a message telling that Access i...

sum certain columns of a query
I have a crosstab query, it's columns are staff member ID's, the rows are dates and the value of each 'cell' is the number of hours that staff member worked. Each staff member can be either core staff or other. I want to create a report from this that has columns for each 'core' staff members and one column that totals the hours worked for 'other' staff. Eg, if on 01/12/07 core staff member 123 worked 12 hours, core staff member 456 worked 12 hours and other staff members 789 and 987 worked 8 hours each the report would look like: ...Date...|...123...|...456....

Object Expected error in customized report
I am having problems printing some modified reports. They are all built using Crystal Designer 9.2.2 using the SSO connection. The ones I am having problems with are also all redesigned versions of the stock reports. When I try to print them an "[object error]" dialog pops-up. I have also noticed that an "Object expected" message is displayed at the bottom of each page of the reports that won't print. I have several other completely custom reports that print just fine from within CRM. Is there something I need to do to the canned reports when I modify them ...

CRM, MOSS 2007, Integrated SQL Reports
I am trying to determine if this configuration is possible and if so how to complete it. Currently I have one server running SQL 2005 and reporting services, I have seperate server with MOSS 2007 portal, and a third server running CRM 3.0. I would like to use the reports integration add in for MOSS 2007 to move my SQL reports into SharePoint. If I do this, will CRM 3.0 reports work? Anyone have this configuration? Any suggestions? SQL one license (processor license) CRM one server license SharePoint Portal Server one server license all appropriate cals. I thought about adding a ...

CRM 3 Install Question with SQL 2005 Reporting
Hi There. if I do not install SQL 2005 reporting services and run CRM setup and arrive at the option to allow CRM to install reporting Which reporting service will CRM install? Ta. SQL reporting service 2000 SP2. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Tex" wrote: > Hi There. > if I do not install SQL 2005 reporting services and run CRM setup and arrive > at the option to allow CRM to install reporting Which reporting service will > CRM install? > Ta. ...