Report Manager Add-In #2

I am running Excel 2003.  I tired downloading the report
manager add in for Excel 2002.  I cannot run the exe file
to install the add in.  I have heard others say they have
done this successfully with Excel 2003.

HELP!!!!!

TIA
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi Sue

does the information contained in
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;873209

help?

Cheers
JulieD

"Sue" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running Excel 2003.  I tired downloading the report
> manager add in for Excel 2002.  I cannot run the exe file
> to install the add in.  I have heard others say they have
> done this successfully with Excel 2003.
>
> HELP!!!!!
>
> TIA

0
JulieD1 (2295)
3/11/2005 3:53:49 PM
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;873209

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Sue" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am running Excel 2003.  I tired downloading the report
> manager add in for Excel 2002.  I cannot run the exe file
> to install the add in.  I have heard others say they have
> done this successfully with Excel 2003.
>
> HELP!!!!!
>
> TIA

0
terre081 (3244)

Batch Total in Payables Management
Hi Does any one know the logic used in calculating the batch total for Payables Management ....it looks like it uses the absolute values but even then it does not match the document total which seems to be the logical total....I suspect the credit memos values are doubled but can someone please confirm? Thanks in advance AC AC, The batch totals in Payables should be the absolute value of the total of all the documents in a batch. So if you have a credit memo for $200 and 2 invoices for $400 each, the batch total should be $1000. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions...

Line Column on 2 axes that shows stacked colums
I am able to creat a line column graph on 2 axes. That shows $ as columns and % as a line. However I wnat the colunms to be stacked colums. Can this be done? Instead of using the built-in combination charts, you can create your own. Jon Peltier has instructions on his web site: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboChart1.html To change your chart: Select the chart From the Chart menu, choose Chart Type Select the Column chart type Select the Stacked column subtype Click OK In the chart, select the series that you want as a line From the Chart menu, choose Chart Type Se...

Running Average #2
How can I create a formula that creates a running average? Example... I have four column headings: Date, Weekly Pay, Weekly Average, Yearly Total. Each week I enter how much I'm paid in the Weekly Pay. The formula under Yearly Total is =IF(B2="","",N(D1)+B2), then I copy the formula down. The Weekly Average would simply be the grand total divided by the number of weeks. What would the formula look like? will this do? =AVERAGE($C$2:C2) copied down -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "John Persico" <replytogroup@nospam.com>...

How to put Time or Date Only in Cell 1) Time HHMMSS 2) Date YYYYMMDD
I need to have a cell = the current time in the format HHMMSS And when I export as Comma Delimited or Fixed Length Ascii, I need for it to remain in that format. Ditto for Date as YYYYMMDD I've played around with both =TIME and =DATE but no luck. Can anyone tell me how to do this? AND, once the forumula is in the cell... how can I get it to update to the current time or date? thanks for any help I formatted my times as hhmmss and my dates as yyyymmdd and then did a file|saveAs. I chose the comma separated values (*.csv) and I got what you wanted. I opened it in notepad to ver...

Uploading #2
I have a website developed in Publisher 2003 and want to upload it onto a server. They use FrontPage 2000. Is there an easy way to have these two systems talk to each other? I think you misunderstood your webhost. They probably said that they support Front Page Server Extensions. You can upload using HTTP protocol with the FPSE or FTP protocol if you aren't using a form on your site. Reference the uploading articles here: http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/category/1921.aspx And perhaps the article: Publisher web publication forms 101: http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/arch...

Add phone, fax & email to Buyer ID table
If the buyer ID table contained the buyer's phone, fax & email, then it would be easy to add these to the PO form. If a vendor has a question, they certainly want to connect to the right person. The only workaround is to use en employee number for the buyer ID and hope the RW match is exact. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Micro...

Report Card-like format
I don't know the best NG for this questions, so I guess that's why they've got excel.misc <g>. I have a simple table of data like this: Date Field1 Field2 Field3 7/14/2003 123 254 75 7/15/2003 201 10 124 7/16/2003 215 258 2 7/17/2003 78 8 89 7/18/2003 125 186 582 7/19/2003 254 45 257 7/20/2003 200 199 89 The table is always the same size, but the data changes as the days go by. What I'd like to do is have the table look like a card. Sort of like a report card or other. My idea is a rectangle ...

how do I add a exit button to a website?

Decimal Places #2
I am trying to use the following formula to display a text version of a number: =TEXT(cell,"#.#") To show numbers in a 0.0 format. However, when I get to one figure 20.0 - it displays it as 20. rather than as 20.0 (which is how I would like it to be displayed). Does anyone know how to display the information in this format?? Try this: =TEXT(cell,"0.0") Hope this helps. Pete On Jul 25, 9:50 am, BoRed79 <BoRe...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to use the following formula to display a text version of a number: > > =TEXT(cell,"#....

Outlook for newsgroups #2
Is it possible to use Outlook 2003 as the application for newsgroups in stead of Outlook Express? Thx CreloX "CreloX" <crelox_bmw@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:utSpu94EGHA.524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to use Outlook 2003 as the application for newsgroups in > stead of Outlook Express? > > Thx > CreloX No. -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all businesses http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms & equipment bookings for your meeting/class over the web. http://www.lbetool...

reply to all #2
When you "reply to all" is there a way, other than deleting your name, to keep it from sending your response back to you. ...

chart question #2
I have 2 sheets: (more as time comes). Jan 05 - sheet 1 - sales problems - support problems - operations problems - finance problems Feb 05 - sheet 2 - sales problems - support problems - operations problems - finance problems I need to graph these 2 sheets with same categories but different total percentages of the month using the chart bars to show the changes for the same category (side by side) in a year... confused yet? :) can you give me a hint on how to do this and the formula if there are any. Well, if it were me, I'd probably put the data that you are graphing on the...

calss derived from CWnd #2
I created a customed control, the control's class is derived from CWnd. In this control class, I add a child control, a button, then, I create a dialog based application from app wizard, show the custom control in the main window. run the application, when change the custom control's size, the child button is flashing, why? if the custom control class is derived from CDialog, run application is fine. thanks james_li CWnd mostly means to hook up to Windows windows not to use in a very direct way. If you prefer a better CDialog try using ATL/WTL's (harder thought) Edernity ---...

RMS 2.0 ER Diagram
Is there an Entity Relationship Diagram available for RMS 2.0 without purchasing it? Can one get an empty database or script of a database for review? Hi Paul... Look at this link. https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;938434 Rgds Rodrigo "Paul" wrote: > Is there an Entity Relationship Diagram available for RMS 2.0 without > purchasing it? Can one get an empty database or script of a database for > review? Rod, thanks for your reply but the link requires that I be a Customer or Partner: I need to either purchase RMS or become a Pa...

Reporting invoiced sales using sale line items via smartlist
I use the sales order processing module to enter invoices and returns. I created a report that reports sales and returns by sales line items for posted and unposted invoices via the smartlist. However, the report is not accurate because it includes invoices that were voided and adds the amounts for RETURNS to the total. As a result, the results are overstated. 1. What steps do I need to take to ensure that these voided invoices are not included? 2. What steps do I take to ensure the the sales line item for returns are subtratced from the total not added to the total? For voided ite...

Need to add a line with a value in addition to x & y axis
I am trying to create a chart in Excel as clustered columns with th following data (I have also attached a copy of my file from Exce 2002): Division 1 Division 2 Division 3 Division 4 Division 5 2002 18.60 3.49 5.14 8.52 3.75 2003 14.54 3.53 1.96 10.22 7.29 2004 3.50 1.77 0.00 7.28 3.71 The years are shown in the legend, the category axis (division names are at the bottom, and the value axis is on the side. There is also a industry standard that applies to all values (not by year) and I want t have a line that shows where this value is in relation to the yearl values for each division. I ...

Can I install 2 versions
I would like to install Money 2005 Small Buisness but I don't want it to affect my Money 2004 Deluxe I use for my home accounts. Yes. You need to install in a different folder and tell the new install not to deinstall the old version. There should be something in the readme. The last version installed will set the file associations. You can get around this with shortcuts to the version you want to run that specify the associated file. Downloaded files could get interesting. I don't mess with downloaded data, so I can't say how that works out. "Adam" <Adam@discu...

CRM Add-On to Evaluate a Call
Are there any 3rd party add ons for CRM that will enable a call center manager to evaluate a call either while it is in progress or after it ends? We have a call center, and from time to time there is a manager that listens to the calls in order to monitor quality (particularly with new operators). We want the call center manager to be able to click on a form (via some sort of add on component) that enables the call center manager to rate the call and make comments. The alternative is to make an external system that does this, but then the information will be silo'd outside of CRM which...

sub report problems
I have a month end report that includes several sub reports. The problem I am having is when I move a sub-report in design view just slightly, it seems to move a couple of inches when printed? What am I missing here? Does anyone know what is causing this? I really need about three or four of these sub reports per page and just having a hard time arranging them in an asthetically pleasing manner. Please help. ...

Capital Letters #2
I have a coloumn that I would like to have in all capital letters. Even if the user enters all lowercase I would like the spreadsheet to convert it to capital letters. Any Ideas? Take a look at the hundreds of articles in the archives on this topic: http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?as_ugroup=*excel* In article <1137872852.348485.55070@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, "Jason" <jasonmscollins@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a coloumn that I would like to have in all capital letters. > Even if the user enters all lowercase I would like the spreadsheet...

FRx Report/Paper Size
1) while printing a FRx report will many columns, is there a way to control/set that from certain column onward, it will be printed on a new page, with row information. 2) while including Transaciton/accounts attribute (T_ATTR) in column B and column C is CUR, column D is YTD, is there a way to suppress column B while viewing/printing the report in accounts summary, and only print column B while viewing/printing the details transaction report? thks ...

Oversized pst #2
Sue, thanks. I was afraid of that. --LA ...

Outlook opening IE links with IE in Classic skin rather than XP theme #2
I am using a black version of the Royale theme in XP. I have modified it to have thinner titlebars. It works fine, but when I open web links in Outlook, IE opens in Classic theme instead if the XP theme. Does anybody have any idea why this is happening? Cheers ss. ...

Worksheets #2
Hi Julie Thanks for the information and I think that will work for me. If not, I will be asking for help again. Hey, if I need any other problems I will post again on this site. Garry Hi Garry thanks for the feedback ... Cheers JulieD "GarryC" <garcom@knet.ca> wrote in message news:%23oAFJ7MDFHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi Julie > > Thanks for the information and I think that will work for me. > If not, I will be asking for help again. > Hey, if I need any other problems I will post again on this site. > > Garry > ...

Reports.dic and Forms.dic
During a reinstall of GP 10, while creating the package file under Customization Maintenance, do you have to select the reports separately for the Reports.dic and the forms for the Forms.dic? Do you have to create two package files? We have both modified forms and modified reports. Thank you for any help with this On May 5, 11:28=A0am, Patti <Pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > During a reinstall of GP 10, while creating the package file under > Customization Maintenance, do you have to select the reports separately f= or > the Reports.dic and the forms for the Form...