repeating rows at the bottom of every page

With Excel 97, is there a way to have rows repeat at
the "bottom" of every page? This would be more
information than would typically be in a footer.

I know in that in the page setup there is the ability to
have rows repeat at the top of every page.

0
appeng1 (6)

Hi
no such buuild-in function for this

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Art wrote:
> With Excel 97, is there a way to have rows repeat at
> the "bottom" of every page? This would be more
> information than would typically be in a footer.
>
> I know in that in the page setup there is the ability to
> have rows repeat at the top of every page.
0
frank.kabel (11126)

Keeping Page Title but not printing it
We are using certain pages as formal letters that need to be printed out. I would like to have the page title to organize, but when the page prints, I do not want the page Title to print. I can't image there is no way to do that... Thoughts? -- dwayner79 > We are using certain pages as formal letters that need to be printed > out. I would like to have the page title to organize, but when the > page prints, I do not want the page Title to print. I can't image > there is no way to do that... NO, there is no way to achieve what you want. A workaro...

Font and master pages
While working within a master page I somehow changed all of the fonts in my 100 page document. Can anyone tell me the fastest way to restore my document back to their original font? Please help! Breeze <Breeze@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > While working within a master page I somehow changed all of the fonts > in my 100 page document. Can anyone tell me the fastest way to > restore my document back to their original font? Please help! Format > Font Schemes or Format > Styles and Formatting -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Opening Publisher with blank page
I have just upgraded to 2007 from 2003. Somehow I had managed to have my program come up with a blank page instead of the templates whenever I opened Publisher. BUT I can't figure out how I did it. Can anybody help? PLEASE Tools, Options, uncheck Show Publication Types when starting Publisher. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "nonserenity" <nonserenity@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBA4AD79-DF58-476D-9788-500A1E55E93B@microsoft.com... >I have just upgraded to 2007 from 2003. ...

Limit number of rows on query
I'm trying to write a query that will return no more than, say, 20 rows. In some forms of SQL there's a simple LIMIT clause, but this doesn't seem to exist for Access. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks, Ed ...

Make web page shortcut open in browser *not* Outlook 2003 "viewer"
Is there a way in Outlook 2003 to make a web page shortcut (in the Outlook shortcut bar) open the page in a browser rather than inside Outlook itself? ...

page numbers in Publisher #3
i'm making a booklet and need the numbers to start on the 3rd page (not the cover, not the inside cover, but the facing 3rd page). can anyone help? Insert - section. Put your numbers in the new section. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "mialevine" <mialevine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CC9092E-0FA4-49D4-99A3-42D7E0DAFA42@microsoft.com... > i'm making a booklet and need the numbers to start on the 3rd page (not > the > cover, not the inside cover, but the f...

How do I print only one item on a page instead of multiple.
I'm trying to print out a badge in publishing on XP pro. and I only want to print out 1 badge and not a repeat of the same badge on the page. This was easy to do on 98 pub., all I had to do was x out the ones I didn't want on page preview. Is there a way to do this or am I goint to have to waste a sheet? "dummy06" wrote: > I'm trying to print out a badge in publishing on XP pro. and I only want to > print out 1 badge and not a repeat of the same badge on the page. This was > easy to do on 98 pub., all I had to do was x out the ones I didn't want on ...

Deleting pages #2
I am using Publisher 2003. The book I have written is 110 pages of charts with small text boxes. The problem I have is, I am tring to create a new book from the original file for a different Company. I have renamed and saved the new file. There are several pages that need deleting in this new file. when i delete these pages i get an error message that says "Publisher experienced a problem and must be shut down. Some data may be lost." In fact all data is lost. and the file cannot be opened. "Publisher cannot open this file." I have tryed deleting 2-3 pages at a time,...

Macro for Print page 1 thru x
can i write a macro to print page 1 thru x, with the x as a cell value for the user to input....for example some people want to print 1 thru 3, 1 thru 6, 1 thru 9....i just want them to key the 3 or 6 or 9 or whatever and the print macro refers to it. thanks for any help you can provide. t Two examples to get you started... and an alternative. Macro 1 will use the value stored in Sheet 1. No matter which sheet the use has opened. Macro 2 will use the value stored in A1 in whatever sheet happens to be active at the time. Sub Macro1() Dim xPages xPages = Worksheets("Sheet1")....

Mail Merge for Multiple Pages of Contacts
My contacts for a mail merge for labels consist of multiple pages. I know I can export to Excel and do the mail merge from there; however, Is there any supported way from CRM to carry all contacts over for the merge? Thanks. Unfortunately, this was a design limitation of the CRM V3 mail merge. Sorry. -- Arne Marquez Microsoft Dynamics CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "DStella" <DStella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35A3C0A2-7316-4DE9-861F-46AB0BEE8F13@microsoft.com... > My contacts for a m...

How do I get my MS Publisher web page to publish to my web site?
I have WIndows Vista Home Edition, use MS Publisher 2007 and have Internet Explorer 8. I am unable to publish my web page, crated in MS Pub 07, to my web domain at JustHost.com. Can you help me? ...

Mail Merge only one row in dataset
Hi, Anyone have an idea why mail merge shows only one row in the dataset even I have chosen multiple lines in CRM? I will not get any error messages but still get only one row in the mail merge window that shows the data that's going to be processed in the MM regardless of how many rows I choose in CRM. Cheers, Pete Found out that the problem seems to be somewhere in the advanced find. If I choose the option in first window and in Merge section "all records on all pages" the merge works well. But if I try to pick only few lines from the page or do an advanced find, then t...

CLIstCtrl in icon view, the first row is at too high
Hello, I am using a CListCtrl derived class to display a set of icons to user where she/he could select an item. Otherwise everything is OK, but the first row is at too high. Especially when I am using the extended style LVS_EX_BORDERSELECT, the upper part of the selection border is cut out completely. Does anyone know how to make the icons to be drawn a bit lower in control? Thanks, Vesa ...

Last Row of a Table has Part of the Content Whited Out
I imported a large document developed under Office 2000 on a PC into Word for Mac. Many of the tables are fine, but several of the tables have an issue with either the first or last row. The problem is that some of the words seem to be whited out. The words are still there, because when I place the cursor on words I can see and use the arrow keys, the cursor is still moving across the letters I cannot see, one at a time. I've tried the following: - Changing the fill color a few times. When I do this, the effected text is still hidden behind what appear to be white rectangles. - Ch...

Can I convert a column into a row?
Excel Question. I simply want to convert a column of figures [each in different cells] into a row with a similar number of cells. Must be simple, but can't seem to find how to do it. Thanks for any replies, guys!! Select the cells in the column you want to paste in the row. copy (control C). Select the same number of cells in a row, click Edit > Paste Special. Select transpose. Click ok. - Mangesh "Lenworth" <Lenworth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBEBCC94-3B52-46D1-934C-224E3C234E6B@microsoft.com... > Excel Question. I simply want to convert ...

How do I make changes on my home page apply to all pages
I am trying to change my home page to the format that I want. I would like for this to apply to all pages rather than go into all 10 of them one by one. How do I do this?? HELP!!! ...

OWA The page cannot be displayed
Hey guys! I have a 2003 front-end OWA server running with 2 2003 exchange server running behind it. If I have a user that is on the first exchange server OWA works great, but if they are on the second exchange server they get "The page cannot be displayed". Any ideas why this would be happening? Everything else seems to be fine. No Outlook or email issues that I am aware of other then with OWA. Any ideas would be great! Thanks! Mike Was the front-end server just implemented? From the mailbox server experiencing the problem, try accessing owa locally through http://local...

Deleting Page 2 of Template
Good afternoon. I've created a 1-page newsletter. It appears as only 1 page when I do a print preview in publisher. However when I save it as a .pdf, a 2nd page appears - it looks like a portion of a generic publisher newsletter template. How do I remove that? We can't post this newsletter in the 2-page format. Thanks for your help. -- Jenny P. ...

Copy Worksheet to Preserve Page Set Up
I have a workbook with a very detailed worksheet that I want to copy onto addtional worksheets to run different scenarios. I can easily copy the worksheet but it doesn't preserve the detailed page set up for printing. How do you get it to copy the page set up too? Thanks Uzytkownik "TiChNi" <TCNICHOLS@YAHOO.COM> napisal w wiadomosci news:1114535445.503200.260140@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > I have a workbook with a very detailed worksheet that I want to copy > onto addtional worksheets to run different scenarios. I can easily > copy the worksheet but it...

#VALUE! error when I try to insert a row
I have created a spreadsheet that I seem to be receiving an odd error in an intermittent manner. I have a formula =IF(ISTEXT($S9),DetermineValue(L9),0) that totally works, where DetermineValue is a function I created that returns an integer. I populate the same tab with input data, and the formula above and function performs 100% correctly. (no array formulas or anything too exotic) - This is done in Tab B. S9 cell is populated using a vlookup that references a range in Tab A that always populates correctly. On another tab (Tab A), when I create a brand new row, well below the range that ...

page size revers to default by itself
I have a problem with MS Office Publisher 2003, (11.8166.8172) SP3 on Windows XP, SP2. I have a large format printer (Epson 1400) that will print up to 13x17. When I try to print a size larger than 8 1/2 x 11, I set it up but the printer prints only an 8 1/2 x 11 section of the 13 x 17 page. When I set up, I set the page size in Publisher 2003 to 11x17. I then select my printer from the control panel and set it up for 13x17 also. When the printer's driver window pops up in the lower right hand corner of my screen, it show that the printer is set for 8 1/2 x 11 and prints that size....

Page fault error when opening a file
When I try to open a Publisher file with my Publisher installation with Office Small Business 2000 I get a message saying "MSPUB has an invalid page fault ...Kernel32.dll". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Publisher and in fact the entire Office Small Business 2000 software but the problem persists. I can create a new file with Publisher and Publisher will open the new file, however, when I attempt to open a previously created file the error occurs. Thank you for any help you may provide. CRM CRM (Can't Remember Much) what version of Windows are you using? Does t...

2003 Inside Pages Bleed Question
I created a foldover brochure on 8.5x11 (4 pages). I have a background of full color that crosses pages 2-3. Can someone please tell me how to set publisher up to see this as one continuous page when printing? Is your printer capable of printing full bleed? Basically you are setting up a booklet, what are you seeing in print preview? Is the brochure when folded actually eight pages? If this is the case, insert the background on page 2 and 3, copy, paste the copy, align one on the top the other, crop the top image left to the fold, crop the bottom image right to the fold. It will pri...

counting rows across multiple worksheets
I am trying to count and add all rows populated with values across multiple worksheets. Is there an easy way to do this? The *easiest* way is to perform the count and/or the totaling on each individual sheet in the *same* relative cell. So, say the count is displayed in X100 on *all* sheets, And the sum is displayed in X101 on *all* sheets. On the main sheet, use formulas similar to these: =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet5!X100) =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet5!X101) -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! =======================...

There is any way to post here without being insulted every time?
“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discus people.� Vanilla, You can take the good with the bad or simply put posters in a kill file where you will not see their messages. What I have found is that nearly 100 percent of people who respond really are nice people who are willing to do all they can to help, but sometimes forget that when answering. I don't know why and cannot do anything about it, but I still come here for advice and knowledge. Mike Vanilla wrote: > “Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss >...