Removing Links #4

I am trying to copy several worksheets from a workbooks to a new workbook
and have all links with the old severed.

I have changed all the formulas to values.

I have deleted every workbook and worksheet name.

Still when I look at Edit | Links some link to the original workbook is
present. Has anyone any ideas what this might be, and more importantly how
do I get rid of it?

PWS

0
pws (20)

HI,

Maybe this old post from Frank Kabel
will help:

try the following add-in to find/delete these links:
http://www.bmsltd.ie/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=FindLink.zip

Jeff

0
anonymous (74722)

Two page newsletter instead of a 4 page?
As this is my first newsletter, I only want to have two pages instead of 4. How do I change this?? Renee <Renee@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > As this is my first newsletter, I only want to have two pages instead > of 4. How do I change this?? Delete two pages. Edit > Delete Page, or right-click the page in the page sorter on the status bar, Delete... Note that if your publication is set up as a booklet, you'll need to edit your page setup. File > Page Setup. Depending on your current page setup and your target page setup, this may ...

Remove Cache Name
Dear all I need a way to erase the Outlook cache which is used insert the name in the, To or CC, before writing the full name (ex Khaled Abdeen is suggested when wrinting Kh). Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of the field. To clear the entire cache, follow the instructions here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q287623 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "alexship7@hotmail.c...

Removing & Reinstalling Outlook 2000
I need to remove Outlook from an end users computer. This is not possible through Add/Remove Programs, so I assume I must remove Office 2000, then reinstall. In any event, this is the question: once Outlook is reinstalled will it automatically pickup the .PST file that is resident, or must I import it? Thank you! If you have all of the data in the default location, when you reinstall, it should pick up the information without the need to find it and OPEN it, not import it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (in...

MOM Download Link
Can someone please post the link for Microsoft Operations Management program. I need to install Exchange 2003 Maangement Pack but it says it needs MOM before i can install the management pack. Thanks Do you own a copy of Microsoft Operations Manager? -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00db01c3dc6f$279829b0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can someone please post the link for Microsoft Operations > Management program. I need to install Exchange 2003 > Maange...

service pack #4
How do you tell what service pack is installed and which hot fixes? Thanks Go to Help >> About Microsoft Dynamics and open up the about screen which will tell you the version (ie: 10.00.0774) and the Dexterity, etc. These versions relate to the service pack or hotfix that you have installed. Jana "6538" wrote: > How do you tell what service pack is installed and which hot fixes? > > Thanks > > On Mar 20, 10:12=A0pm, "6538" <beach_house1...@yahoo.com> wrote: > How do you tell what service pack is installed and which hot fixes? > ...

PivotTable: formula for added & removed
Everymonth I get a list of office codes, and I need to compare if there are any changes (additions or deletions). Here is how the raw data comes in: Group Office Main Office Codes Date XBA MOFC 104 104 Aug-09 XBA MOFC 104 133 Mar-10 Then I create a pivottable where Group & Office are a page then Main & Office Codes are rows with Date and a column and the Count of Office Codes is the data. This way the months are side by side and I can visually see if there is a new code or old code removed. I want to go one step future and instead of doing it v...

converting 11x17 poster (4 pgs in publisher) to pdf as one page
Need to convert to pdf an 11x17 poster but it converts as 4 pages (my printer does not accommodate that size paper). Is that my problem? You don't have to be able to literally print an 11 x 17 file to convert one to a .pdf file. Check all of your printer settings. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "jdkracker" <jdkracker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:464735E7-BB44-4051-AC7C-123DC392E855@microsoft.com... > Need to convert to pdf an 11x17 poster but it converts as 4 pages ...

How do I remove Exchange 2K/2K3 from the site?
We have a couple of Exchange 2000/2003 boxes that have been retired and taken off the network. Actually the servers do not exist anymore. Is there a way/document that can help me remove any references to these servers from the site? Thank U. If the servers have simply been shut down/removed/reformatted/decommissioned - go to ADSIEdit | Configuration | Services | Microsoft Exchange | YourExchangeOrgName and delete the server object(s). -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "TD...

Remove Spaces beginning Time entry
I am using "=TIME(HOUR(B11),MROUND(MINUTE(B11),I11),0)" for a time card, but if a space is entered we get #VALUE error. How can these spaces be filtered out. Input "06:00" or "06:00 am" works, but " 06:00" gives #VALUE error. Thanks Jack Have a look at TimeValue in help. "Jack Bible" <jbible@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:42B44038.3DE13425@bellsouth.net... > I am using "=TIME(HOUR(B11),MROUND(MINUTE(B11),I11),0)" for > a time card, but if a space is entered we get #VALUE error. How can > these spaces be filt...

Jump to the next task in a Workflow
I think my question is very simple, but i can´t find the button or line where i do the workflow jump to the next task. Thanks. Enrique On Jun 4, 12:59=A0am, Enrique Bravo <EnriqueBr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I think my question is very simple, but i can=B4t find the button or line = where > i do the workflow jump to the next task. > > Thanks. Enrique Hi Enrique, Which version of CRM are you using and what is the context? In general though workflows run themselves and need no direct manual input to move to the next step, rather they work off action tri...

Linking to Master Spreadsheet
Hi Guys, I have a spreadsheet with multiple tabs that are identical, whic contain info that i would like to be automatically updated when th master spreadsheet is updated. i.e. If cell C10 in the maste spreadsheet is changed, I would like all of the other cells in C10 o the other tabs to change as well. I realize that it is possible to g through and link the individual tabs to the master tab, but this seem very tedious. ie. say in sheet 1 in cell C10 I have ='Master!C10. I there a way to get this formula in without having to manually g through to link each tab? Thanks, Be -- Message ...

Updating Bit fields over a linked server
We have been trying to implement a multi-server database solution that tracks millions of invoices. However, updating a bit data type status column across the link has proved problematic. The following update fails due to a timeout because of a full table scan of the remote table SET XACT_ABORT ON BEGIN TRAN UPDATE LinkedServer.Account.dbo.Invoice SET IsPaid = 1 WHERE InvoiceId = 1234 COMMIT TRAN --Query Plan: |--Remote Update(SOURCE:(LinkedServer), OBJECT:("Account"."dbo"."Invoice"), SET:([LinkedServer].[Account].[dbo].[Invoice]...

CRM 4.0 sales pipeline report
CRM 4.0 sales pipeline report is not working. i had installed crm three times because i tought that could solve the problem but at last i understand that this is a generic problem. all reports are working but pipeline report is not. anybody could help me ...

TAG Heuer Women's Link Diamond Accented Watch #WJF1414.BA0589
Price:$2,150.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000JQ2TL8 Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000JQ2TL8 I gave it to my wife as a present of our married aniversary and she loved it. From Tag Heuer's Link series, comes this elegant expression of time, in polished steel with genuine diamond accents. The Mini Link quartz watch places a 24 mm solid steel case on Tag Heuer's remarkably fluid and emblematic link bracelet, scaled down in size for a more feminine look. The shimmering white mother-of-pearl dial offers two-hand function with a date displa...

Help with linking information from one sheet to another
I'm trying to setup an excel workbook like this: First sheet is a master list with peoples names in the first row and and their stats in 5-6 cataogries along with a final point total in the colums to the left of each name. Then I want to use a second sheet so that when I type in the first couple of letters in a persons name it will finish the name for me and automatically copy the players stats and total into the colums on the left. I know it's possible to do since I've seen it before I just have no clue how they did it and was hoping someone hear could help me. Thanks in advan...

CRM E-mail Router 4.0
We will be moving to Exchange Server 2007 soon on 64-bit 2008. We also are running CRM 3.0 with the e-mail router installed on our Exchange 2003 server. I know that the 3.0 router is not supported on a 64 bit OS, however my question is would it be feasible or wise to install the CRM 4.0 e-mail router to be used with our CRM 3.0 environment? There are plans for moving to CRM 4.0 next year, however I will be completed with my Exchange migration long before this occurs. On May 13, 1:16=A0am, Paul Reno <Paul R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We will be moving to Exchange ...

Linked files don't work after upgrade
Has anyone run into this behavior before? Windows 98 users with Excel 97 have been upgraded to Win XP/Excel XP (2002). After the upgrade all seems well...except that...when a user opens a workbook with linked files, the linked files will not open and the user sees in the cells are ##NA. However, if the user physically opens all the linked files and the workbook referencing the linked files...everything is fine. -- couriced ------------------------------------------------------------------------ couriced's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26900 V...

Multiple email addresses #4
I recently went from Outlook Express to Outlook, importing my Address Book as I went. However, when I am in Outlook, I can only see one email address per contact. That is, if I have two email address for one contact, I can only see the primary one in Outlook. How do I correct? Do you have separate contact items for the several addresses or what? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.gr...

How to remove X400 Protocol?
We don't use it and it's a protocol on one of our servers. For some reason this is the only one in our cluster with X400 running. Sooooo... how do I make that go bye bye? On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:38:27 -0800, JMS <JMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We don't use it and it's a protocol on one of our servers. For some reason >this is the only one in our cluster with X400 running. > >Sooooo... how do I make that go bye bye? I would leave it alone. Um... and why is that? The thing is, we want it gone because it annoys us. When we check the queues, th...

OL removing first character of subject
When I send a message, Outlook is dropping the first character in the subject line. How do I fix this? Thanks, Stumpe ...

Histogram #4
Histogram range? if the bin goes as follows: 0, 5, 10, 15 how does excel count that? is the 5 really 2.5 - 7.5? or is it anything between 0 and 10? This is really urgent!!! ...

Merging cells #4
I am using an existing worksheet in Excel. Some cells have already been merged. I need to merge 2 more cells and i am unable to accomplish that. The "merge/center button" on the toolbar is not highlighted, so i am unable to merge the needed cells. Any suggestions? Any chance your worksheet is protected? brownk wrote: > > I am using an existing worksheet in Excel. Some cells have already been > merged. I need to merge 2 more cells and i am unable to accomplish that. > The "merge/center button" on the toolbar is not highlighted, so i am unable > to m...

Media Center Code 4
Hey, Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I couldn't find a discusion to post under for Media center, while I could view discusions under a catagorie for Media Center. Weird, huh? I my guide download for Media Center wored fine until about a day ago. Then, It always gave me a error message "No Internet Connection: Code 4" Does anyone know what a code 4 is?!?!?!?!? Wow, this is REALLY the wrong place. You might want to try again. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Joseph" <Joseph@dis...

Error 553 #4
Hi, I keep getting an error 553 (0x800CCC79) when ever I try to email someone, if I go to the dbx files and remove them and let outlook create new ones then I can e-mail, but this does not last long and again the dbx files become corrupted and I can't e-mail. Help Rich Outlook Express is not an Office program despite the similar name. Outlook doesn't use dbx files. Outlook's are pst files. However, you can search Google for the error # and it shows that this happens when you try to send a non POP mail like Hotmail through your ISP SMTP servers. Check with your ISP for the...

remove attachments from ndr
I have setup max size on outgoing message and when a user send a message that exceeds the limit, he gets an ndr but the original message is still attached (there is no way to access it though). So for example if the limit is 4MB and the user sends a 5MB message the ndr message will be 5MB as well. I searched on the Internet and found article 308303 (Option to strip attachments for messages that generate an NDR). I did follow the instructions in this article but it does not work much. Any idea? Thanks. Check your work and verify you followed the steps correctly. Did you restart the ...