Remove blank entries from a list box either using VBA or basic formula #2

Can anyone help with this?

--
Celtic_Avenge
Celtic_Avenger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1410

You could create a dynamic range definition instead, and it would expand
or contract as the pivot table changes. There are instructions here:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

New to excel

More Columns #2

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Count If Formula #4

using the journal on outlook

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Goal Seek #2

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

how to find an item in a list control?

contact list #13

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

formula or VBA
I need to search through a column checking condtions. If the conditions are met, then I want to enter the corresponding value in the column next to it into a different cell. Basically, I want to search column A and, if the conditions are met, put the value in B into C. Would this be easier via formula or code? And maybe some starting suggestions would be nice if you don't mind. -- Thanks, Jim in a formula in col b =if(cond,a1,"") using vba for each c in range("a1:a100") if cond then c.offset(0,1)=c next -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "...

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Formula for cross tab data filling

Converting Formula into Numbers?
With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same number)? -- Emp-Designer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Emp-Designer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37564 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571948 Emp-Designer a �crit : > With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into > straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same &...