Removal of broken Hyperlinks from data copiedfrom a web page in to an Excel Spreadsheet

I have copied over 600 + lines into excel from a web page data base.  I have cells which appear as hyperlinks (blue underlined text).  When I put the insertion point over the cell, I get the little "hand" and a hyperlink box opens but is blank.  I do not want the text in the cells to be hyperlinks nor do I want to open any hyperlinks.  I went to the edit menu to select links to remove all but links is grayed out.  I can remove each one, one by one, by using the arrow key to move into the cell, doing a right click and select, remove hyperlink.  This works, but will not accept multiple cells at a time.  It is very time consuming to remove 600+ links one at a time....I need a select all delete hyperlink approach...any suggestions.

try this
Sub HyperlinksOut()
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Delete
End Sub

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Ronald DeCamp" <ronald.decamp@boeing.com> wrote in message
> I have copied over 600 + lines into excel from a web page data base.  I
have cells which appear as hyperlinks (blue underlined text).  When I put
the insertion point over the cell, I get the little "hand" and a hyperlink
box opens but is blank.  I do not want the text in the cells to be
hyperlinks nor do I want to open any hyperlinks.  I went to the edit menu to
select links to remove all but links is grayed out.  I can remove each one,
one by one, by using the arrow key to move into the cell, doing a right
click and select, remove hyperlink.  This works, but will not accept
multiple cells at a time.  It is very time consuming to remove 600+ links
one at a time....I need a select all delete hyperlink approach...any
suggestions.

0
Don

MS Money 95 data files

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Set request parameters for web services

Excel 2007

data input in text box

How do I use traffic lights in excel