Removal/Edit of post

OK, I know this is not a question specific for this group, but since I can't find another place to ask this, I'll take a chance here
In a week moment I was unaware of what I was doing which lead to a post with my mail adress visible and we all know what this leads to (SPAM). So, now I wonder how I get my post removed/edited to let me get rid of those SPAMS..

/Rickard
0
anonymous (74722)

Too late - within a few seconds your post was sent out to thousands
of news servers all over the world - from all of which the Swen
virus can presumably harvest your address, and none of which are
obligated to honor a cancel request, were MS willing to issue one
(which in general they aren't).

In addition, your post within 4-6 hours was archived in the Google
archives. You can request that Google remove your post, but if your
address was referenced in a reply, it won't remove those posts.

Check your ISP - it may have a spam filter that can cut down your
volume substantially. There are shareware and commercial spam
filters that work well, too.

Luckily, news articles expire on the news servers on a regular basis
(often 30 - 60 days), as determined by group volume. So eventially
Swen won't see your posts in the groups.

In article <D07FCE42-21D0-4E0C-8EC1-E7BCC83A68E3@microsoft.com>,
 "Rickard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> OK, I know this is not a question specific for this group, but since I can't
> find another place to ask this, I'll take a chance here.
> In a week moment I was unaware of what I was doing which lead to a post with
> my mail adress visible and we all know what this leads to (SPAM). So, now I
> wonder how I get my post removed/edited to let me get rid of those SPAMS...
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

Errors posting RMS batches to Quickbooks Premier 2003
Can anyone help resolve this error? I can't post any RMS batches to Quickbooks Premier 2003. Attempts to post always fail with the following message: "Post of batch #279 failed. Quick Books error - There was an error when saving a General Journal transaction. QuickBooks error message: Transaction split lines to accounts receivable must include a customer on that split line." I believe I have Quickbooks and RMS properly set up to talk to each other, but I may well be missing something. How do I check and resolve this? I'm not a QuickBooks Advisor, but I believe...

The installation document for HRP Suite needs editing
The installation document HRPSuiteInstallation.PDF omits any reference to uninstalling PTO Manager. It also needs some comments about the upgrade process and a reminder to back up databases before starting table updates. Finally, a customer installing one product in the suite should not need to load all those .cnk files. It causes unnecessary launch file bloat. This document can and should be much more user friendly. Grade - D+ ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click ...

Missing "Edit Page" under "Site Actions"
I am using WSS3.0 with Project Server 2007. Both apps are patched with sp2 and Feb CU. On each of my pages, while logged in as the site administrator, the "Edit Page" option does not appear in the "Site Actions" drop down menu. The only option I have is Site Settings. I verified that I am listed as a site collection Admin, is there anywhere else i should look? ------=_NextPart_0001_7C71EB48 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Edit page option will be disabled on any page when another user has checked-out that particular pa...

General Posting Journal Modifications
How do I modify my General Posting Journal so that it will summarize at the account level, but I sitll want to be able to post in detail. What's wrong with the Account Summary report that prints after the General Posting Journal? If that's all you need, then disable the General Posting Journal report. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Vicki" wrote: > How do I modify my General Posting Journal so that...

in VBA
Using Office 2003 I would like to reset any custom filter settings from all columns. The following resets Column 1 only: Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1 What is the VBA code to reset Columns 1-17? TIA Dennis Dennis, Selection.AutoFilter You could have found that out by yourself if you had just used Macro Record (as I did). -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dennis" <dmburgess@removespamameritech.net> wrote in message news:961i10teu4q5r2t6rh38bmen6lski9r6f6@...

how ,we can remove flickering of form control
hi I have some progress bar control on my form.I have set different color for different progress bar. BUT ,PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN PROGRESS BAR SHOWS PROGRESS ,SOME FLICKERING ALSO APPEARS. HOW ,WE CAN SOVE IT. Arbind Arbind, You seem to have big problems with flickering forms :-))) As you have both - if I remember correctly - a flickering grid and now a flickering progress bar, I would suspect that the problem is that you are triggering unnecessary updates yourself - you might want to check your code for invalidations of the form, where invalidations of a control is mo...

Money 2000 Canadian Edition to Money 2007
Hi, I am having problems importing Money 2000 Canadian Edition into Money 2007. Money 2007 just complains that the data file has been created using another version of money. Has it been proven that Money 2007 can convert Money 2000 Canadian? How about MS Money 2006 Canadian Edition? I want to upgrade to a newer version and I don't want to purchase Money 2006 just to find out that it won' convert either. Money 2007 will not import Can 2000 for the main reason Canadian versions only go to 2005 and money cannot convert from Can to Us what you have to do is open the file in 20...

unicode for edit box
I am trying to add unicode support to an older application. Doing a unicode build would be too big a change, so instead we want to just add unicode support to a few key parts. The first place I'm trying is a simple multiline edit box. The user types in text and it gets stored in a file. I've changed my API calls to their W equivalents and am using WCHARs instead of chars, but the problem I'm having is with the edit box itself. If I try to paste in a unicode character, it always shows up as a ?. What do I need to do to "turn on unicode" for the edit box? Nate Hekma...

OE removes access to certain types of files on e-mails
Grateful for anyone to tell me how I can set Outlook to NOT automatically remove certain types of files eg PDF, HTML, DAT files etc. Are they removing them or blocking them? See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm for ways to get the attachments off. For more information on the security features, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm If you use OE, hit forward on a message or disable it in tools | options | security. On 25 Apr 2004 02:07, "Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Grateful for anyone to tell me how I can set Outlook ...

Removing attactments from sents messages
Hi O'2000 sr1 Is there a way to remove the attainments from all my sent messages in one go? TIA Dave F. ye ----- Dave F wrote: ---- H O'2000 sr Is there a way to remove the attainments from all my sent messages in on go TI Dave F. ...

I can't edit existing records, only add new
I created a form with the intent of being an 'add new contact' form. Well, I want to reuse the form as an edit/update contact form also. The problem is, I can't view any existing records. I have allow edits, deletions, additions enabled. Record locks = no locks. Record selector and navigation buttons = yes. What am i missing? Data Entry property Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "MeSteve" <MeSteve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11129652-032B-4966-80CC-7AAD8E18162C@microsoft.com... >I created a form with the intent of ...

I want to mark a NG post to follow-up
Quite often I see a post that I would like to mark somehow so that when I open the NG in a day or 2 I can easily find that post and view any replies. At the moment the best I can do is scroll down all the posts until I find the one I want. Not very good. Is ther a way to set-up a post so it is easily found or perhaps only marked posts appear first when connecting to that NG. I use Outlook Express 6. regards PeterH Just solved it with "Watch/Ignore" "PeterH" <reply to newsproup@NOSPAM.net> wrote in message news:5DGFc.77185$sj4.47184@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

Removing in column B when listed in Column A
Hi I have a list of text in column A aaaa bbbb ccccc dddd eeee ffff etc.... I also have a list in column B zzzz ccccc xxxx aaaa ffff gggg etc What I need to do is remove all the entries in colum a from column B In the example above I would have in column B left zzzz xxxx gggg Hope this makes sence and someone can help. Thanks Iai -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Iain, I assume your colums A en B are filled with values A1:A10 and B1:B10 Put in C1 the formula : If(ISNA(VLOOKUP(B1,$A$1:$A$10,1,0)),0,1) and copy down to C10. Copy and paste special / values column...

Publisher 2007's PDF converter removes transparency from pictures.
Hello, I really would appreciate any help in the following issue. I have some gif pictures in my publisher 2007 document that are transparent (tried this with png pictures too). Everything looks good when I print the document to a printer. But if I use Microsoft's built-in PDF converter then the transparancy becomes "white" and that is not good. My printer requires a PDF and can't work from publisher 2007 files. Any suggestions on how to STOP publisher from getting rid of the transparency?? Thanks! I'm not seeing this. When you move the image over another obje...

Removing Senders from the Blocked List 07-12-10
For months I have been unable to remove blocked senders. I have tried from Windows Live Mail and from the Windows Live Hotmail website. After a short while they reappear. If someone can tell me what I must do, or if this can be resolved remotely, I will be most appreciative. It is most frustrating and I have been unable to receive any assistance. PLEASE HELP! ...

how to get position of cursor in EDIT control??
How does one get the position of the cursor in an edit control? I am not talking about the mouse cursor and that is what GetCaretPos() and GetCursorPos() do. I am talking about the blinking vertical line. There doesn't seem to be any way to get it?? I want to be able to get it in client or screen coordinates. Thanks! "Nobody" <nobody@cox.net> wrote in message news:dpbwb.10587$Bk1.14@fed1read05... > How does one get the position of the cursor in an edit control? I am not > talking about the mouse cursor and that is what GetCaretPos() and > GetCursorPos() do. I am...

MS Money 2006
Does this software show Canadian banks? Does this software interact with Canadian banks? In other words can I download my Canadian bank data? Thanks, ...

Outlook 2003 removes hyperlinks during mail merge to email
Hi All, I'm pretty sure I am in the right forum, but in using Outlook 2003 SP2, and Word as the email editor, in the last email I sent out to our staff, the email links were removed, and the names they were attached to were just plain text, no 'clickable' email hyperlink. A member of our staff has been experiencing the same thing with Outlook 2002. Does anybody know what might be going on, or what needs to be fixed? Thanks in advance, --Jim Can you provide exact steps to add a hyperlink to a merge document so = that we can try to reproduce the problem on another m...

removing store from store list from HQ
i need to remove a store from the list of stores in HQ - the stores have been closed for 2 years, and i would like to clean up the check stores feature at other store locations, have less to sort in reports, etc. i have already removed them from the store list in HQ Manager under stores, but they still show in reports and in check stores. is there a way to remove them from either or both? ...

OL2000 disabling inplace editing for contact lists and task lists, etc #3
hi Can someone please help me with this one: I manage a small SBS2000 instalation (20 users) running outlook 2000 with exchange 2000. Outlook 2000 has the annoying feature that whenever you click on an item in a task list or contact list and start typing, you modify the contens of the item (without noticing). This happens often in the company and has recently resulted in inadvertedly destructing critical information contained in public contacts and tasks folders. I would like to know if there is a way to disable this in place editing feature, making changes to items only possible if you doub...

My postings are gone!!!
Season's greetings everyone! I posted a question entitled "Automating Account Number" back in Sep 2004, which was replied. I didn't have time to implement the instruction as it's rather complex. My plan was to deal with it a bit later, i.e. now. But I can't find the posting any more! (I saved the email notifications that contained link to the newsgroup) I tried couple of other notifications that were the same: gone. Can anyone explain why this is happening? And anyone by any chance can help me out again? Much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Tony Hi Tony - ...

Edit a word in many publisher files
> I need to change one word in a few hundred documents in Publisher. > I can: > open each file>Ctrl'M'>highlight and paste the text> save and open the next. > This is very lengthy, surely somone will have some software to do bulk > changes to a large numbr of files.Pleasehelp me if you can ...

normal was being edited by another word session
hi frnz, i am getting this error every time.how can avoid it Thanks in advance Hari.A Ensure all copies of Winword.exe are closed - check with CTRL+ALT+DEL > proocesses. Then see http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><&l...

how can i print cards on a single page and edit side two and make.
This isn't. Post your message in this bit, describe it in the top bit. That way, you see the entire message rather than just the start. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

POST A QUESTION
Formula is in cell A3 which is =A1+A2. If I don't put any numbers in A1 or A2 cell A3 displays #value! Is there a way to not have the #value! show in cell A3? Hi, if you are doing a sum shouldn't give you that result anyway you can use =if(A1="",A2,if(A2="",A1,A1+A2)) "dwolf" wrote: > Formula is in cell A3 which is =A1+A2. If I don't put any numbers in A1 or A2 > cell A3 displays #value! Is there a way to not have the #value! show in cell > A3? Check to see if A1 or A2 is formatted as something other than a number, o...