Re-post with e.g.

Still struggling with printing a workbook in the correct sheet order
Sorry to bother... I am just really stuck
I have put a link to the file on my site.

http://www.earthworks-landscape.com/Test.ht

Any help would be appreciated

This is not printing the work book out correctly.  The sheet pages are out of order when printed
The print preview looks fine.  The tabs at the bottom of the book look fine.  The printed sheets however are out of order
I "viewed code" by right clicking on the tab and found that the list of sheets were not in order.  I was unable to drop and drag, adjust any sort of tab setting etc to try and fix this.  I did however confirm that it is not printing according to this order anyway.

0
anonymous (74722)

Are you using code to print all of the sheets?

Dunca

No I am not using code to print the sheets
I have not used anything but the file, print, workbook
0
anonymous (74722)

Total daily e-mail count?
This might seem like an odd question, but my CIO is asking for a total e-mail count for messages both sent and/or received by our organization on any given day. I'm currently using Exchange Server 2003. Can this information be found within System Manager, or will a third party utility be needed to accumulate such information? Thanks. Perfmon will give you some basic metrics. Otherwise have a look at MessageStats from http://quest.com/messagestats. Fully-functional 30-day eval on the site. -- David Sengupta M.T.S., B.Sc., MVP, MCSE, MCSE 2000, CCA Ottawa, Canada Exchange Rep...

How do I pivot a range of cells, i.e. from column to row?
How do I pivot/transpose the data from a range of cells from, say, a column to a row? I imagine it should be very simple, but I haven't found out how yet. For instance: row# 1 data 1 2 data 2 3 data 3 4 data 4 to column# 1 2 3 4 data1 data2 data3 data4 ...

New contacts not showing when selecting the "To" button on a new e
Hello, If I add a new contact in Outlook 2003. Then I go to compose a new email. When I select the "To" buttom and either search or look for the new contact I created. It doesn't not show up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Tony Two possibilities: 1. Your Contact doesn't have a resolved, valid electronic address 2. You did not add the Contact to the same folder you are displaying in the address book view. -- Russ Valentine "Tony414" <Tony414@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE3B3E10-8FCD-4840-8924-5B33D99A1F25@mi...

How to post an email message created in Outlook to a newsgroup
Hi, I need to be able to create an email message using Outlook 2003 and on the to/cc list to include a variety of email recipients and newsgroups. Can this be done - i.e. "post" to a newsgroup an email message created in Outlook? PS - I have been able to do this with other email clients. Thanks. ...

re-process EDC without approval codes
First, hello to everyone and thanks for your help. We set up RMS several weeks ago, then signed up for CitiBank processing, entered all our account info and opened last Saturday. After a week of processing and counting signature slips, we tried to process our EDC batches only to find there were NO transactions listed. I went back and looked at the signature slips and none of them had approval codes. I spoke with CitiBank customer service and they helped me locate the problem of not having the use EDC verification in the teder type windows. After doing this and running the z report, ...

Re-install a database/company after deleting the DB in SQL EM.
Can anyone list all the tables that need to be cleaned out if a company database is deleted in Enterprise Manager before the company is deleted in GP? I have mistakenly done this and would like to clear everything out and set up that same database name again. No backup yet as it was a brand-new migration database ( a poor excuse I admit) that had the migration run on it. Thought we had it by clearing out the related company entries in the SY01500, DU0000xx, SY40500, SY40502? and a few more tables, but the new company setup still bombs on the very last step of the SQL setup (loading d...

E-mails not forwarding to Blackberry
I am working with a customer that support two domain names on their Exchange 2003 SP2 server. dom1.com is their primary domain name and dom2.com is their secondary domain name. dom1.com is delivered directly to their exchange server. dom2.com e-mail is forwarded from their parent office in Germany. We are using a blackberry to gather messages using POP3, but none of the e-mail form dom2.com is forwarded to the blackberry. They receive messages in Outlook for both dom1 and dom2, but for some reason dom2 messages are never retrieved by the black berry. Any idea why? Don S <Don S@discu...

Multiple E-Mail Addresses On One Account: Identities
A question: my ISP (Earthlink) provides me with eight e-mail addresses for my account. I use one address for personal mail, another for business, etc. I'd like to set up each of these e-mail addresses as a separate identity, but don't see how to do that (it appears that the identities are linked to the ISP). Can anyone help? Thanks. Are you using Outlook or Outlook Express? Outlook uses profiles, not identities. If you are using Outlook Express, post in an Outlook Express news group. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact...

RE-Enabled Acconts
OK, I have read dozens of messages about users not being able to access their accounts if they were dis-abled then re-enabled. Nothing definitive for an answer though.. Some have said WAIT.. My question is how long to wait? I do know that if I re-boot the exchange server they get their access back, so I am thinking it is a wait thing, but in one instance I had waited 1 hour... What is happening? Carl it can actually take up to 2 hours for the re-enabling to take effect... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Carl Hilton" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uib71bezGHA....

Re: how do I export "user-defined" fields and information into excel?
Export Contacts Items from Office Outlook - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566171033.aspx Contacts Exporter for Microsoft Exchange Server is small utility specially designed for Microsoft Outlook users to export Contacts Items from any Microsoft Office Outlook and/or Microsoft Exchange Public Contacts Folder (or private Mailbox folder) to Microsoft Office Access table or Microsoft Office Excel file. http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imice.htm "IMI Contact Exporter" export contacts from ANY folder, including shared and public folders.. | "gayle&...

Changing e-check sender's address
elthough Mr. Robert Patterson asked the same question on 6/26, and Dick Watson replied,I am afraid I must ask again: I need to change my address on my e-checks. My account is through Wells Fargo, but I it's not their software I use, it's Money. Who is my E-pay service in this case? -- PlsHelpMScan't ...

E-mails Don't Print Correctly
We transferred our Entourage X Main Identity on a PowerBook G3 to Entourage 2004 on a MacBook Pro. The only thing that is not working properly is the printing of some (but not all) e-mails. Some of them will only print with about 7 blank lines between every printed line. Thus a one page e-mail becomes a seven page e-mail when printed. It happens both on old (prior to transfer) and new (after transfer) e- mails and on both sent and received e-mails. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when it does happen and when it doesn't. Does anyone know how to correct this? The f...

Invalid Argument when changing status of e-mail
I have created a very simple workflow to change the status of an e-mail to completed. But when I run it, nothing happens and there is a red cross with "Invalid argument" when I open the failed workflow in system jobs. Anyone know how to fix this? Regards, Lars We installed the update rollup and now it's working. "LarsL" wrote: > I have created a very simple workflow to change the status of an e-mail to > completed. But when I run it, nothing happens and there is a red cross with > "Invalid argument" when I open the failed workflow in system j...

In Series and Master Posting give users ability to exclude recurr.
On the Series and Master Posting windows, please give users a checkbox to exclude recurring batches when they choose to select all. That would help prevent recurring batches from being posted when they should not be, and eliminate the requirement for users to manually deselect them if they select all. Thanks. ...

Re: Effective CMainFrame client area
Hi, Would anyone know how to determine the effective client area for CMainFrame after taking into consideration the area occupied by dockable controls such as tool and status bars. LarryM Ivyware Pty Ltd http://www.ivyware.com.au Hi, Can't you use GetClientRect inside CMainFrame::OnSize? Andy Mortimer [MS] Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of included script sa...

Extracting e-mail addresses from a public folder
I'm using Exchange 2003 server. I have some public folders that have multiple e-mail addresses assigned to them. I would like to know how to extract all the e-mail addresses assigned to a public folder for all the public folders and save them to a file. Start with: csvde -f c:\output.csv -r (objectClass=publicfolder) -l proxyAddresses Run this from the server. You can then put this into Excel, etc, and massage as required. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Lex Nesta" <lnes@haestad.com> wrote in...

How to trace changes made to Posting Setup
for some reason, we have to grant acess to few users on Setup > Posting > Posting. But for support reason, we would also like 'trace' who is making changes to the setup. anybody has any advice how to trace this? thks There is a tool from Rockton called the Auditor that will do this for you. "HFLo" wrote: > for some reason, we have to grant acess to few users on Setup > Posting > > Posting. > > But for support reason, we would also like 'trace' who is making changes to > the setup. > > anybody has any advice how to trace th...

How to store E-mail content in a database
Hello, Cant the e-mail content be store in a database like access from outlook e-mail. I already read articles 181426 How to store outlook message in access database, but that only imports who sent the e-mail not what was in the e-mail. We are taking a survey on the web and the answer comes via e- mail to us. We want to store the answers into a database. Because we don't host our own website we cannot create the form in front page to do this. Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks, Maritza. ...

FREE E-BOOK "What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had" #2
"What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had" by Jamie McIntyre... http://www.21stcenturyacademy.com.au/cmd.php?af=394519 ...

recalling a sent e-mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Is it possible to recall a sent e-mail in Entourage the way one can in Outlook? On 2/3/10 1:00 PM, in article 59bb231b.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "macairl@officeformac.com" <macairl@officeformac.com> wrote: > s it possible to recall a sent e-mail in Entourage the way one can in Outlook? No. This would only work in a closed network and even then it�s iffy. -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage ...

Auto Population Of Names When Composing E-Mail
All - I have a wierd question...I have a user that is using Outlook 2003 and she sends a fair amount of email. I know that once you send a message to someone, Outlook "remembers" it so that if you send another message to them, all you have to do is start typing their name in the To box and it will show the name and email address. Her problem is that about once a month, she loses all of the names Outlook has "remembered". Anyone know why this would be happening and how to keep it from losing the remembered addresses? Thanks. Jeff If you head on over to the Sl...

RMS batch postings to SBA out of balance
While setting up a new deployment of RMS and SMA I have encountered a series of 'batches out of balance' issues which is preventing natural posting. I have checked my account mapping and am confident in it's accuracy. How can I error trap in RMS to see where the issue is? Help !! -- Gil Gil, I haven't looked at SBA in a year, but I think there is a error log file in either the RMS SO folder or the SBA folder. -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attac...

Cannot configure e-mail.
We use a hosting provider for our smtp and have our own Active Directory. However, the doman which we use for e-mails is different than the domain that we use for the active directory. In other words our e-mail server is @domain.com while the active directory is @similardomain.com. I can configure the DPM SMTP paramaters with the SMTP server and a valid e-mail address and password. But when I try to run a test it tells me that name@domain.com is not an administrative user on the server. It would appear to be trying to validate the username against our active directory, which...

re-install Money 2006 #2
How do I re-install 2006 without CD when I wipe my harddrive? I kept the file and re-installed in on the drive, but I am getting a Trial Version message that the trial period has expired -- but I purchesed the regular edition! Help!-- mmekeel In microsoft.public.money, mmekeel wrote: >How do I re-install 2006 without CD when I wipe my harddrive? I kept the >file and re-installed in on the drive, but I am getting a Trial Version >message that the trial period has expired -- but I purchesed the regular >edition! See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us...

Two recipients are configured with the same e-mail address.
I have a web feedback form setup. There is one user who recieves these and I am getting the following message when someone hits submit... " A configuration error in the recipient's e-mail system prevented delivery of this message. Two recipients are configured with the same e-mail address. Contact your administrator." any ideas? I have Exchange 2000 and this does not allow for duplicate addresses to be put in. Any help from http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?spid=global&query=Two+recipients+are+configured+with+the+same+e-mail+address&catalog=LCID%...