RE:Excel will not open from a web link

When opening a link on a web page that has an Excel
Spreadsheet embedded in it, the spreadsheet will not open
up Excel but opens within another browser as an Excel
file.  Programming on webpage is correct, opens up on
other machines just fine.

Set request parameters for web services

Excel 2007

Excel not Access

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Opening Excel Workbooks

help with simple maths in excel

Planned Open Market Days

How do I use traffic lights in excel

whose company is willing to invest this company?
If you are interested in investing with our travel business, please contact our coperate sales and marketing department. Attn: Foster Cheung. We will send you our business plan. We can discuss our business. We need set up offices in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, and USA. Our vision: FlyGreatChina.com will be the leading low-fare online travel agency that: People want to work with... Customers want to fly with... Shareholders want to invest with. Our Plan: We have some excellent domain names for our travel business. For example, http://www.FlyGreatChina.com, Fl...

opening .bak file

Newbie Question: Using Web Services
Hello All. I've been trying to implement Infopath with CRM with no success. I've tried the example, http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crminfopathcrmintegration.asp, to no avail. I have followed the example to the letter, but find the information about publishing the Web Service to the server to be somewhat lacking. Admittedly, I am not a programmer, and I am continually running into an error in line 54: xmlDoc.LoadXml(objQuery.ExecuteQuery(objBizUser.WhoAmI(), strAllAccountsFetchXML)); Has anyone else ...

Excel Problem

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...