QUESTION- Simpler Way to Add a Data Series to Other Graphs?

Hi-

I'm using Excel 2002 and I've got a lot of XY (Scatter) graphs.

When I add a new data series to one graph, it is defined by 3 values
(Name, X Value and Y Value)

If I want to add this data series to 7 or 8 add'l graphs, I know that
I can copy/paste these 3 values to each of them.

Is there a simpler way to accomplish this?

thnx

0
phil6666 (36)

asap utilities question
I have Msft. Excel Vsn 2002 and latest vsn. of ASAP Utilities. I used ASAP Utilities to merge single rows of data together so that more than one row will fit on a single line of text. My question now, is, is it possible using ASAP Utilities to separate the data that has been merged back into single rows of data? All information welcomed! Aaron ...

Isinteg Warning Message Question

How to select series in chart?

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

Dotfuscator question
Hello Everybody !!! When i create programm using C# i must understand that my programm from exe - module can be converted to the source file by Reflector. In Order do not allow do this i must use dotfuscator, but i did not find any free normal dotfuscator. May be someone tell me what can i do cause now as think we have interesting paradox. We 've got free technology but if we want to protect our products we must buy expensive commercial dotfuscators. Alex Dmitriev You should post this message in a newsgroup which discusses managed code. This newsgroup does not have much managed traff...

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

OE questions
Ok, I have two questions: 1. With Thunderbird I can use this with a hotkey manager to compose a new message with Tbird "D:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird \thunderbird.exe -compose" -- how can I do the same for Outlook Express and Outlook 2003? 2. When I go to load Outlook Express I get this error message, followed by the error message below it: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x296/gwar_1/Untitled-3.png how can I fix this and use Outlook Express? Thanks! posted to the outlookexpress newsgroup via crosspost --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Re...

Need to add to current formula

question about Time

Macro

macros entering data

HQ Licensing question V.2
I have a client running HQ client at 8 stores + HQ server at the warehouse. They would like to be able to use transfers from the warehouse to the stores, so I would have to setup a new PC running Store Ops and a new database, however, in order for the transfers to take place, I need a HQ Client License correct? Do I also need a POS key? I appreciate any insights you may have. Thanks in advance Hi Phil yes - you'll need an HQ Client license so it can exchange with your headquarters - "export" the wh database as you would any store from HQ no - you won't need a PO...