Question on Excel 2002

I am attempting to use objects from the control toolbox (e.g. chec
boxes), but I do not appear to have the "format control" option when
right click on the object (an option available on the previous versio
of Excel).  Does anyone know if this can be added or alternate way t
select this, or if such functionality now requires VBA code.  Thank
for you help

--
case
caser's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1652

Hi
do you mean the 'Forms toolbar' elements?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16523
> View this thread:

frank.kabel (11126)
11/16/2004 6:47:17 PM
Just to add to Frank's reply.

There's a checkbox on the control toolbox toolbar (what you used) and there's a
checkbox on the Forms toolbar (what you _wanted_ to use).

Delete the control toolbox toolbar version and add the Forms version and you'll
be happy once again.

--

Dave Peterson
0