Question about XML functionality (add-ons?) in Excel 2000 & 2002

We have recently been told by our agency systems administrator that we need
to upgrade all of our existing PCs so they have Office 2003 because of an XML
function that allows us to import/export data to and from our agency server.
Obviously, this would not only be prohibitively expensive, but time-consuming
as well.

What I would like to know is if there is some kind of XML add-on that we can
install for Excel 2000 and/or XP that will give us the same XML functionality
as Excel 2003?

Thanks MUCH in advance if anyone can give me an answer on this.
0
aeg42 (1)

Question -Problem

Excel button problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel 97 #9

Using Relative path for XML data file?

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

The opposite of the "sort" function
I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? see http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/samplenoreplace.html In article <1174843249.583556.129830@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, lucavilla@cashette.com wrote: > I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. > Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? Exellent solution! thanks! Let's say your data in A1:A10 In B1: =RAND() copy from B1 to B10 Select A1:B10 > Data > Sort > Sort by select Column B > select As...

IF FUNCTION #14
he following formula: =IF(B3=8,IF(B7=16,(B6*12/16)+(3*B8)+(4*B9)+(8*B10),(IF(B7=24,(B6*12/24)+(3*B8)+(4*B9)+(B10*8),0)))) Works well if the first condition B3=8 is met and returns the correct value. The problem is that when that condition is not met the formula returs FALSE, I want it to print 0. Every option I have tried has failed. The error always says to many arguments have been entered. Thanks in advance for any help. Have you tried =b6*12/b7 -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Gulfman100" <Gulfman100@discussions.microsoft....

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Pivot Table Question #5

learning Excel #3

question on os authenticity
I purchased a laptop with Windows 2000 preinstalled from a dealer who claims to be a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher. There was no COA attached to the body of the computer and he claims that he was not required to because he owns the license to it, not me. Is this correct? -- julesrh77 Good question but not for this community. You need to post your question in a Windows community. But, I think he's wrong and you should call Microsoft directly to ask them. You can find their phone number by going to www.microsoft.com. -- Charles Allen, MVP "julesrh77" wrote: > ...

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...