Publishing excel Speadsheet to web page

I have a sheet that I am publishing it to a web page. Most
sheets come out to a 40K file except 1. This one publishes
to a size of 2.5mb. All sheets have hyperlinked data but
the one that gives me the largest file has the least data
and hyperlinks.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Chris

Your usedrange is to big Chris on that sheet

Debra Dalgleish's site

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2000-2003)
www.rondebruin.nl

"Chris" <chrispknight@aol.com> wrote in message news:dfd501c3f0c0$9b5fcdc0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> I have a sheet that I am publishing it to a web page. Most
> sheets come out to a 40K file except 1. This one publishes
> to a size of 2.5mb. All sheets have hyperlinked data but
> the one that gives me the largest file has the least data
> and hyperlinks.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you
>
> Chris

0
rondebruin (3790)

Excel 97 SR-1"send to"
Does Excel '97 SR-1 have a "send to" option on its File menu scrolldown bar? If it does, mine is missing. How do I add that option back to my file menu? Thanks Tools => customize. go to the commands tab, find the item in the right box and drag it to your menu. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy Michele Drennen <mdrennen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:274a501c38f47$f332ab60$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does Excel '97 SR-1 have a "send to" option on its File > menu scrolldown bar? If it does, mine is missing. How do I > add that option back to my file menu? &...

excel 2000 doc looks for pages in the local drive b4 opening
My Excel doc is looking for pages of the doc in my local drive b4 opening. I have hit cancel for every page it does not find and then it opens. Other excel docs open with no prob. Doc in question was created by someone else. Any suggestions please? I'm guessing you have links to workbooks on your local drive that can't be found. You're job will be to figure out if you can destroy the links or if you should find the real location and use that. There's an option in Tools|Options|Edit tab that allows you to be prompted if excel should go off and try to update the links (check t...

Cannot open excel docs from My Documents
I have Excel 2000 running on Windows 98SE. When I try and open a doc. from any folder outside of Excel a message pops up that says "Cannot find the file 'C:\My Documents\(Whatever the path folder is)\(name of Document).xls (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available." At the same time it will open Excel, but no document. If I go to the open file button in Excel, then the file will open. I got a response from another newsgroup, but it did not solve the problem. He had me go to Explorer\View\Fo...

Background Text in Excel 2000
I have an old Excel spreadsheet that has some background text that only shows up when I reduce the sheet size to 25%. When I print the document this text does not print. It does not appear that this text is related to any cell data. How can I edit or delete this text? When you reduce the zoom to less than 40%, you get to see the range names. (It's there to help!) Ron Schneider wrote: > > I have an old Excel spreadsheet that has some background > text that only shows up when I reduce the sheet size to > 25%. When I print the document this text does not print. > It do...

when i open a excel doc , it open muiltple page not related?
Hi all, When i double click on a excel doc, muiltiple excel file pop up together. What could be the possible reasons... Sometimes one of these works: Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it) --- or --- Close Excel and Windows Start Button|Run excel /unregserver then Windows Start Button|Run excel /regserver The /unregserver & /regserver stuff resets the windows registry to excel's factory defaults. greyshark001 wrote: > > Hi all, > When i double click on a excel doc, muiltiple excel file pop up together. > What could be the possible reasons... ...

insert data after page break
I have page breaks set automatically when department changes. I would like to add data I named "DEPT" after each page break. Can anyone help me!! -- yepidu ...

hyperlinks in getting external data through web query
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C47E46.231F97A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable =20 The WEB PAGE I am downloading using the WebQuery with <full Html = formatting> is something like the following=20 Symbol Name Last Trade Day's Range Volume More Info =20 ^BSESN SENSEX 3:58pm 5,233.21 5,154.32 - 5,240.29 N/A Chart, Components =20 ACC.BO A C C-A 4:00pm 261.40 255.30 - 262....

Outlook Web Access Problem
Hi All, Heres short version of my recent post. On accessing my Exchange Server Outloook Web Access from internet through a firewall from Windows 2000 client, I am unable to login and after 3 tries get "Error: Access is denied". Please refer to my recent post with subject for explanation to question "OWA Access Is Denied for Win2k Users on internet" Thank You, rawCoder Havent seen the other posts, but this is always a good place to start: E200x: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326303 5.5: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en...

Publisher Emails Won't Print
Hi, After sending out a publisher email, when clients try to print them the page is only half there or blank. I read in another forum that it can stop printing after the first page mark, but these were even cutting off in the middle of a page. How do I make it so that the emailed html newsletter will print out? Does it have to do with the width rather than the length? Thanks for any and all suggestions! One option: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA102200511033.aspx A second option: http://www.microsoftfrontpage.com/usingfp/newsletters/ Instead of FrontPage you could use N...

How to password protect a webpage in publisher
I have a website built and published with Publisher and want to password protect a page on the site. How do I do this using Publisher. Thanks in advance -- Wayne Edgin Step one: Verify with your ISP that it is allowed. I can tell you how I do it with a Publisher 2000 site. Post your Publisher version and site address. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Wayne" <Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:299AAF1E-73F0-4ABB-91CD-74ED83297996@microsoft.com... >I have a website built and published with Publisher and want to password > protect a page on the site. How...

Multiple monitors, Win2008 64 Bit, Excel 2007 SP2 MSO
I have multiple monitors. I want to have one excel with the ribbon and all that on one monitor, and another excel with the ribbon and all that on the monitor next to it. This does not seem to be possible. Dragging the window to be larger than one monitor is not intuitive and only works if the monitors are set up to be "beside" each other - not cool if one monitor is actually up on the wall and one is in front of me, since I have to hunt around to make the window appear on the other monitor. The "browse in same window" has been taken away from Vista/2008 server because the...

settings for inserting Excel documents directly into Outlook
When utilizing Office 2002 with Outlook 2002, in Excel sending the Excel document to the Mail Recipient works okay, but the Excel document is oversized. The only way to get the document to be sized in a reasonable matter without taking up three pages is Send to Mail (As Attachment). How can you change the settings of the Send to Mail Recipient command? The first thought is it could be the document, and the answer is that this document is emailed to 10 locations and they all change some text and email it back. One location is having trouble. The Office was originally 2000, upgraded to 2002...

Create and Use Button Menu using visual Basic in Excel
The following code is very simple. All I need to do is figure out how get the result of the userform entry from the click event. I apologize if seems to easy but I have trouble with userforms and menus getting user data. Thanks for Your Help Sub test() UserForm1.show If Me.OptionButton1 = "True" Then Debug.Print "Option One has been Selected" Else Debug.Print "This has failed miserably" End If End Sub Private Sub OptionButton1_Click() Dim Sel As String Unload Me MsgBox ("You Select Buton 1") Sel = Me.OptionButton1 End Sub Private Sub OptionButton2_...

Can this Be Done in Excel ?
I have a employee job scheduling table that I would like to populate based on criteria from 2 other tables. The scheduling table has the employee names listed in each row and across the top is the period of the day broken into 4 time periods. The critera tables are: 1. A training matrix that lists the employee names in each row and the jobs listed across the top. If an employee is trained, the intersecting cell has a "T". If they are not trained, the cell is blank. 2. An attendance table that lists the employee names in each row and if they are absent, there is an "A"...

can you control how comments print in excel xp or 2003?
I noticed a user at the copier today, using the blow up function to try to enlarge the comments that he had printed out at the end of his excel worksheet. He commented that he could not change the font for the comments. I went back to my desk, and was able to replicate the issue... In short, you can format comments for on-screen viewing (and presumably when you print comments "in place"), but if you print out all the comments at the end of your document, you apparently can't control the font/size/formatting/etc. The only thing I could find that made a different to how it printed...

Office XP Professional User having Trouble Accessing Excel and Office Updates
I am suddenly having trouble accessing Excel and Office Updates. According to my profile I have the following version of Office: MSOffice XP Professional Version 2002 SP1 When I try to go in to Excel I get a Windows Installer pop-up. Then its goes to Windows Installer and I get an error message saying" the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Then I get Error 1706. Setup cannot fing the required files. The patch \\Puma\base\software\desktop\officexp\PROPLUS.MSI cannot be found I am also running into a similar problem when trying to ...

Pull publishers up and only one out of ten pages shows up. Why?
I am using Publisher 2003. I made a booklet and had 60 some odd pages on it, but when I pull it up now only 1 page shows. Why? and what have I done or can do to correct this problem? ...

Why won't Publisher open up documents from other earlier versions
I am unable to open Publisher 98 docs in Publisher 2000. Does anyone else have this problem and able to fix it? This problem has been asked several times before and I think the solution is, turn scripting off if you are using Norton Virus Protection. -- Don Vancouver USA "Teladria" <Teladria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9973791B-450F-4494-9521-53E90B1BED83@microsoft.com... >I am unable to open Publisher 98 docs in Publisher 2000. Does anyone else > have this problem and able to fix it? ...

How do I access the 256 color palatte in excel #2
How do I access the 256 color palatte in excel Tools menu - Options - Color tab. -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "Stick Frame" wrote: > How do I access the 256 color palatte in excel XL can only display 56 colors at any one time. You can change any of the 56 using Tools/Options/Colors, and clicking the Modify button. In article <6A3E973D-A17D-48FA-B07C-9242895DF17F@microsoft.com>, "Stick Frame" <StickFrame@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I access the 256 color palatte in excel ...

WEB CONNECT TO BANKS
I have a brokerage account and I am unable to connect and down load the information on to Money 2003. Every time I try to login, it says please check the user id and password. I am for sure that the user id and password is correct and the brokerage firm had confirmed the same to me. Any help in this regard will be appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, RAJ wrote: >I have a brokerage account and I am unable to connect and >down load the information on to Money 2003. Every time I >try to login, it says please check the user id and >password. I am for sure that the user id ...

web site search engine.
I am creating a website with Publisher an would like to know how create a search field that will allow me to find Site documents and other listing on the site. I highly recommend Zoom Search from WrenSoft (www.wrensoft.com). There is a free version (does not have ads), a basic version and a Pro version. Mike Mr Question wrote: > I am creating a website with Publisher an would like to know how create a > search field that will allow me to find Site documents and other listing on > the site. Google and others, offers code that you can insert into your Publisher pages via the...

Generating a report list and statistic worksheet in Excel from other workbooks
Hello- I am trying to put together a reporting function, and I have little experience working with Excel programming. I have multiple workbooks set aside for different users, who update the information in list format on a daily basis. These are project lists, so they require daily text and numerical input, and the length of the lists vary as the projects close or open. I am trying to make a master workbook that brings all of these lists together onto a single list. On this master workbook is a worksheet that needs to update and add a row of statistical data on a daily basis. Additionally...

publisher #68
How do I add a page border to a publisher blank publication that I have already started. So far, have added some text in text boxes and some clip art. Can't find how to add a page border to the entire page? -- pauly c A clipart border? If you want BorderArt, create a rectangle around your page, while the rectangle is selected, click lines, more lines, BorderArt. Send the BorderArt to the back. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Paul C" <West Palm Beach> wrote in message news:8F0E3487-C2A7-4374...

Microsoft Excel #10
I have microsoft worksuite 2004 for XP and task(which has a limited excel like program) however I would like to have the full capabilities of excel. Do I need to purchase the entire Excel program or is their a download that would upgrade my system to similar capabilities? "Sir Knight" <Sir Knight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >I have microsoft worksuite 2004 for XP and task(which has a limited excel >like program) however I would like to have the full capabilities of excel. >Do I need to purchase the entire Excel program or is their a download that >wou...

how do I invert the rows and colums in excel?
Is there an easy way to invert rows and columns in Excel? Look at Edit>Paste Special, Transpose -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Aldofabrizi" <Aldofabrizi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07E7290D-EA8D-461A-8597-4B53E92AF1A8@microsoft.com... > Is there an easy way to invert rows and columns in Excel? Select the range you wish to 'invert' and copy. Then Edit > Paste Special and select the Transpose radio button. --Bruce "Aldofabrizi" wrote: > Is there an easy way to invert rows and columns in Excel? ...