Protected cells and grouping

I have a spreadsheet that I am using grouping to expend and compress
associated lrows of date.  Within the group I want to protect some rows.

However, I find that when I set this up the grouping no longer functions.
Is there a way to set this up so I continue to expand or compress the group
and still protect some of the rows of data within the group?

Thanks,
--Jim
0
JimS (15)

Have you thought of using a userform with mutitabs etc to view the sheet.?

http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway