Problems printing templates in Excel XP

I will try and get as much detail about my problem in here.  I have two pcs
at my work that are not printing the text from a worksheet created in a
previous version of excel (97 I think),  Others with the exact same load have
no problem printing these same worksheets.  The typed in txt on these
templates will appear in print preview but once they print it notihng is
there,  it looks like the blank template.  I have tried saving it in Excel 97
& 5.0 95 format, that did not help. I have uninstalled & reinstalled Office
XP and installed Off2k with no luck either.  I have tried reformatting the
cells as text and numbers, nothing.  I re-ghosted one of the machines and the
problem still persists WTH?  These two can enter info into the cells, save it
and send it in email and I print it no problem,  I send it right back to it
and they rpint a blank template again.  Help me out please and TIA.
0
BPS (1)

If they open the workbook while excel is in safe mode, does it work ok?

Close excel
windows start button|run
Excel /safe

File|open the workbook

And test it out.

It kind of sounds like a misbehaving macro to me.

--

Dave Peterson
0

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

Excel button problem

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel 97 #9

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

message delivery problems

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

learning Excel #3

Problem with Range

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email