problems loading excel documents

When I try to open up an excel document via my documents
it says that the same document is open already how can
this be stopped

Tina

First try the standard fix(es)......Tools>Options>General uncheck "ignore
other applications"

OR  Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes and note the space before the /
mark).

You may have to enter your full path to excel.exe....in that case surround
with quotes as in.....  "C:\mypath\to Excel\somewhere\excel.exe" /regserver

Gord Dibben   XL2002

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:16:14 -0800, "Tina" <TinaSCovell@aol.com> wrote:

>When I try to open up an excel document via my documents
>it says that the same document is open already how can
>this be stopped

0
Gord

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

Problem with Range

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

Document Viewer installer error

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

message delivery problems

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook