problem trying to unzip from the code

Hi

My problem is that I have to unzip some files from the
code, I have installed winzip 9 and wzcline.exe and I try
the following sentence
Shell "C:\Program Files\winzip\wzunzip C:\test.zip
C:\TEMP\" and everything is ok , but my problems is that
I do not know the names of the files

so I need something like :

var=test.zip
Shell "C:\Program Files\winzip\wzunzip C:\(var) C:\TEMP\"
and it does not work ..... How it is possible to do it ?

thanks
ana
0
anonymous (74722)

Ana,

Try something like

Shell "C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZUnzip C:\" & var & " C:\Temp"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"ana" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> My problem is that I have to unzip some files from the
> code, I have installed winzip 9 and wzcline.exe and I try
> the following sentence
> Shell "C:\Program Files\winzip\wzunzip C:\test.zip
> C:\TEMP\" and everything is ok , but my problems is that
> I do not know the names of the files
>
> so I need something like :
>
> var=test.zip
> Shell "C:\Program Files\winzip\wzunzip C:\(var) C:\TEMP\"
> and it does not work ..... How it is possible to do it ?
>
> thanks
> ana

0
chip1 (1821)
5/10/2004 12:30:55 PM
superb
thanks a lot

0
anonymous (74722)

Publisher2002 layout problem
I am making a 4 page flyer.. 11X17 foled in half to make a standard 8.5X11. How do I get page 2 and 3 to be a poster with no margins?? i have tried to reset the guides but when I print the margin is still there?? This is the limitation of your printer. Look at your printer's documentation. Unless your printer supports full bleed, you will have a margin. Your largest margin will be on the right in landscape mode. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "cumberlandfamily" <cumberlandfamily@discussions.micro...

HTTP status code: [409]:Cannot sync pocket pc Outlook
We have around 30 users with Pocket PCs who synchronise their emails using Active Sync version 5 with the Exchange 2003 server. It was setup by a consultant a few months ago, and worked fine when it just stopped working. Now whenever a Pocket PC user tries to synchronise, it almost immediately completes with no error message, but no new messages have been transferred over (or for that matter new calendar appointments \ contacts etc). There is no error on the Pocket PC, but I have seen one or two errors on the Exchange Server's event viewer. These are (event ID 3005): Unexpected Exchang...

Sorting problem #5
I've got 3 columns I want to sort based on the middle column, something I've done many times. When I try to sort on this particular spreadsheet, I get an error message I've never seen: "This operation requires merged cells to be identically sized." I don't have any merged cells. I tried copying these columns to a new spreadsheet, got same error message. I'm using an iMac, os X, and Excel (for the Mac) 2004, v. 11.3.7. Thoughts, anyone? Ed Highlight all the cells in the sort range and Format | Cells | Alignment tab and ensure that Merge Cells is completely em...

Replacing Printable Ascii Codes
I have a column that contains a text log of search terms entered in a search box. The column contains the code for the printable ascii characters (like %20 for space, %24 for $, etc), but does contain the actual alpha/numeric characters Is there a function in each that will allow me to change the codes to the actual characters or will I have to create a massive search and replace macro for the 34 codes. Your suggestion about the macro is O.K. It is not massive. Start with: Sub PercentConverter() For Each r In ActiveSheet.UsedRange v = r.Value v = Application.Wor...

Simple problem importing a file using a macro
Hello Everyone, I am very new to Excel programming, but I have written a few simple macros before. However, I have never really worked with loading information out of a file and then saving it back. I have a series of text files which contain data that I want to import. I ran the macro recorder to import one file that I wanted where I wanted it, but I am now trying to automate the process. All the files end in .PRN. I write the name of the file that I want in the "A" row of an Excel spreadsheet, minus the ".PRN". The files are always on a floppy disk in the &...

Visio 2003 Sample Code
Hi I am desperatly looking for sample code or Tutorial for developing Visio 2003 in C# Since the Visio 2003 SDK has yet to be released, the Visio 2002 SDK can be used for the basics. (Hidden somewhere on the MS website) John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm "Roni" <ronip@ectel.com> wrote in message news:uFAd5h%23tDHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I am desperatly looking for sample code o...

Sql Server / Access query source code
Is there any compatibility between the queries from Access and Sql Server? Like I have a system that needs to migrate the database and the queries from the source code, I can use DTS to migrate de database from Access to Sql Server but what about the queries? Will Sql Server understand them or I'll have to change it manually? The answer is, it depends. Some query types are not supported, but straightforward SELECT queries are essentially the same in Access-SQL and Transact-SQL. However, if you use expressions, VBA functions, form references or other Access features in your quer...

Attachment problem #5
Hi, I'm trying to send e- business attachment from Outlook 2000 to Outlook Express, they get the email but not the attachment. They still can get any other attachment though. Any ideas why? Thanks "Shammu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:298e01c3e108$931a53f0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I'm trying to send e- business attachment from Outlook > 2000 to Outlook Express, they get the email but not the > attachment. They still can get any other attachment > though. Any ideas why? > > Thanks It's highly likely you are...

OPOS Problem to read codes Magellan 8100
Hi I'm trying to configure a Scanner Magellan 8100 on IBM SurePOS 700. I have install OPOS Version 1.96 and Tested the scanner from OPOS and this have comunication with the IBM SurePOS 700 I did correctly the configuration for the barcodes I download for the Magellan websites www.datalogic.com the manual to configure this scanner to read theses codes UPC/EAN and Codes 39 and 128. But when I finished setting up. This not read the Codes 38 and 128. this just read the UPC/EAN. every time when I restart the POS SurePOS 700 it's looks like the OPOS is resetting the setting of the scanner ...

Problems copying from PDF file
When I copy an object from an Adobe Reader file and paste it into a Publisher file, I have two problems: object loses its sharpness and when I print it out, it prints out in a solid black block. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you. What happens if you copy and paste into an editing program and save and then insert into Publisher. What happens if you select "paste special" and designate a specific format? What is the resolution of the picture? Where did you get the PDF? Do you have an URL? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

problem with SetTimer()
Hi All, I've a problem with SetTimer function. I've wrote this code: class myClass { void CALLBACK TimerProc( HWND hWnd, // handle of CWnd that called SetTimer UINT nMsg, // WM_TIMER UINT nIDEvent // timer identification DWORD dwTime // system time ){ //some code.... } myClass() { SetTimer (1, 1000, (TIMERPROC) TimerProc); } } the compiler returns a conversion error for 3th parameter of SetTimer (TimerProc) help me, what's wrong ?? System info: - Visual Studio 7.0 - Windows XP SP2 Make TimerProc() static. class myClass { static...

I try to import our clients contacts from .csv to ms crm 1.2
Hi all, I try to import our clients contacts from .csv to ms crm 1.2 I can't see any contacts even I add it directly to crm! What's happen? Cheers! the the contact wizard report that you have imported any contacts? run the wizard again and tell us what the wizard says on each screen. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "CEO" <ceo_uk@msn.com> wrote in message news:2C90C485-3726-44B4-B6F1-4E102EDB960B@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I try to import our clients contacts from .csv to ms crm 1.2 > > I can't see any conta...

bcc problem
I have a Mac (snow leapord) with entourage 08 and when I change the "from" address, I can't send to anybody using bcc. If I leave the from address as me, and put in a destination address via bcc, it works fine. If I put an email address in the To: field and one in the bcc field, and change the from address- the email goes through to the To recipient, but not the bcc recipient. If I open the sent message in the sent folder, I can see the bcc address. Summary: I can't send any email bcc if the "from" address is changed. Anyone seen this? Goes throu...

Trying to send email with windows mail or outlook, won't configure
Can someone please help me configure this thing!!! I can send a regular email through Windows mail with no problem. I cannot configure Outlook, even though I am using the same info as I used in windows mail. And, most importantly.... I cannot send a Publisher email in either one!!! What in the worl am I doing wrong? They won't go directly to windows mail, even though I have it as my default mail. They continue to go into Outlook even though I have it NOT as my default. They won't send from Outlook, And when I import them into Windows mail, they won't send. Arrrggghhhh! I am...

OWA
When my OWA clients go to reply to an email....the new reply window opens but can not type a reply..instead there is a box with a red "X" like there is a picture missing. Basic login works just fine....seems this problem is only with the Premium client Any ideas? THanks Steve [Exchange 2003/Win 2000] Check the Windows XP installation if the is in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Triedit\ a triedit.dll and if they registred. After you do this i think your problem is solved. br Michael Formann "Steve-O" wrote: > When my OWA clients go to reply ...

Problem with Acresso Software Manager Agent
Hello Everyone, I m new to this forum but found it very interesting. I am facing a problem with my HP pavilion laptop.....the prob is whenever I start my lappy a window pops up with the message that Acresso Software Manager Agent has stopped working.. I am unable to find solution for the problem can anyone help me.. to find out the agent updates or download file or any recommended solutions?????????????? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused: -- ji_anjali_ji Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com "ji_anjali_ji...

Searching a folder of Worksheets to locate specific VB code string
I have mis-located a worksheet with an important VB macro in it. I need to search several folders with hundreds of worksheets to locate the correct worksheet. All I have are a couple of text strings that I think are in the VB code. Is there any utility that can search VB code in multiple EXCEL 2000 modules for a specific string? I know how to do it by manually opening each workbook, but it would trake days to do this. All the utilities I have found only search data withing worksheet cells, not the VB macros/modules. Thanks, Randy Maybe you'll get lucky with Windows|Find. I ...

problem using CxImage
I'm trying to use the CxImage class (you can find it on CodeProject.com). Attempting to follow the example in the docs for using CxImage to draw to a picture, I've added the include, the dependencies, the pointer to the .lib in the LINK tab of the settings. My code says CxImage image("pic.jpg", CXIMAGE_FORMAT_JPG); This compiles, but generates a link error - ImageCoordsDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CxImage::CxImage(char const *,unsigned long)" (??0CxImage@@QAE@PBDK@Z) I can call almost any other CxImage method, ...

Exchange 2003 Mail Problem
I'm running exchange 2003 and am having trouble sending messages to several ISP's (aol, yahoo, earthlink etc). All other mail sends and receives fine. When looking at the queue it shows aol, yahoo etc. to be retrying but it never sends and eventually it returns the message to sender. Please help, Jan Steenberg Can you post the exact text from the NDR msg returned to sender? This may help. "Jan Steenberg" wrote: > I'm running exchange 2003 and am having trouble sending messages to several > ISP's (aol, yahoo, earthlink etc). All other mail sends and...

Citibank
I keep trying to setup accounts following my upgrade from Money 2005 to Money plus deluxe. I checked on several days and keep getting the same message? any idea what the problem might be? ...

mscvr80.dll problem with MS Money 2007 Deluxe
I'm having an issue with my home page and a mscvr80.dll file. Just recently (it coincided with the August 17 networking issues, so I thought it had something to do with that, but now I'm not so sure). When I sign on and go to my MS Money home page, it will crash with a problem associated with the above file. I report it to Microsoft and when I close that box, it crashes the program. If I'm fast enough, after signing on, I go to anywhere else but the home page and the program will run fine - but if I do select, even then, to go to the home page, it will crash again. Everything e...

Problem with PowerPoint Slideshows
I have an iMac with Office 2004. On several occasions when someone has sent me a PowerPoint presentation, my computer freezes up when I try to view the presentation. When I save the presentation to my computer and try to view it as a slideshow, it also freezes up. Would welcome any assistance. Hello, You have mentioned someones sends you PPT presentation. Can you give us more information? Is it purely Mac presentation or some PC's one come into place: Are there any images in the presentation (which format they are)? Are there any inserted tables, chart form Excel and other object from...

Problem while transfering DOC , wav and image files...
hi i am working file transfer between two PC's. My application successfully transfer text files but when i transfer Word file, wave file or image file, it transfers it, but the contents of the recieved file are not properly behave (means word file size is correct but it is not open in MS Word, similarly wave file can't be played etc). My code is given below... //Server application that sends file void SendFile() { #define PORT 34000 /// Select any free port you wish AfxSocketInit(NULL); CSocket sockSrvr; sockSrvr.Create(PORT); // Creates our server socket sockSrvr.Listen()...

FW: Try on critical pack
--rioxtdcsfbqoimxf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wardlmodqhcor"; type="multipart/alternative" --wardlmodqhcor Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="hrndqvdoem" --hrndqvdoem Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these vulnera...

Printout problem
Hi, I want to automate my print jobs. It is a brochure in format A5 printed on A4 in landscape format. If I print manual I select the printer, select the pages (from 2 to 2) and then select the number of copies (f.i. 10). After pressing OK there appears a window asking me whether I want to print as a separate brochure (in my german version: "Als separates Heft drucken"). I have to say NO to get the desired result. And that's the point: this No causes my problem with VBA. My code is: ThisDocument.PrintOut 2, 2, , 10 and there is no parameter to tell "separate brochure =...