Problem opening Excel 2003 in a Small Business edition

When i open excel ,it appears a window "installing:function of Excel"
Its seems like installing a new function of Excel , it last a few seconds
and then
we can work wiht it.
How can i eliminate this

Hi,

You could try looking into your tools>Add-ins to determine what function
packs are being loaded when you start Excel. If this is poiting to an add-in
on a network drive, it could be what is causing the delay. You can try this
by unchecking each option in turn and closing and re-opening Excel.

Hope this helps

Sunil Jayakumar

""installing:function of Excel"" <"installing:function of
Excel"@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i open excel ,it appears a window "installing:function of Excel"
> Its seems like installing a new function of Excel , it last a few seconds
> and then
> we can work wiht it.
> How can i eliminate this

www.ayyoo.com/credit-cards.html