printing workbook

How can I print multiple worksheets from a workbook on one page?
0
Lisa1 (290)

Hi Lisa-

AFAIK there is no direct way to do so, although someone may offer up some
VBA procedure as a solution. What you might want to consider is setting up
another sheet as your print area and use simple formula links to read the
data in from the sheets where it is actually stored. Less desirable, but you
could also copy & paste from the other sheets to a single sheet and print
from it.

HTH |:>)

"Lisa" wrote:

> How can I print multiple worksheets from a workbook on one page?
0
CyberTaz (411)

Print condition ??
Is it possible to print a page only if cell A7 contains the test "Apple or "Banana" AND not print if blank. What would the formula be? Thank yo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Formulas cannot trigger or block a print. You might try a macro: If Range("A7").Value <> "" Then ActiveSheet.Printout -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

how do you print a 36 page booklet print two side.
how do I print a 36 page booklet , 2 sided That would be in your printer's properties. When you go to print beside the printer's name there is a printer property. It is different for every printer. "printlady" wrote: > how do I print a 36 page booklet , > 2 sided Assuming your printer hasn't duplex capabilities. View, one page spread. Page one: File, print, current page click "no" Page 3 File, print, current page... print all odd pages this way through page 17 Restack the printout with one on the bottom and 17 on the top Turn the stack ov...

UDFs/Macros in workbook
I am confused concerning where UDFs and/or macros must be located so that they will available to someone that I send the workbook to. Can they be in an add-in? Can they be in my Personal.xls file? Must they be in a module of the workbook? Thanks Brian Tozer Brian UDF's and Macros can reside in a General Module in the workbook you send. They could be in an Add-in which you would also send. Personal.xls is not a great idea since you would have to send that along with the workbook and the user may have his/her own Personal.xls which you would not want to overwrite or cause conflicts wi...

How do I print blue "AIr Mail" stripe on envelope?
How can I print that blue "Via Air Mail" stripe on envelopes? I am using the Envelopes and Labels Tool in Word. You probably want to ask that question in a Microsoft Word forum. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Shneur" <Shneur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94E22060-A383-4463-8E26-F243E1036D66@microsoft.com... > How can I print that blue "Via Air Mail" stripe on envelopes? I am using > the > Envelopes and Labels Tool in Word. ...

PowerPoint Print Screening
I'm having problems print screening off of websites and print screening in general. Never seems to capture the image, or on some programs or website camptures it but show it in all black. I used to be able print screen just about everything and with little trouble. Now I can hardly print screen at all. Help? Jeff Hi Jeff, Try installing "PrintKey". It's free. You can Google for it. Works great...... Good Luck. Andy I. "J-CCR" <J-CCR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D46996A1-54B1-4CAB-AC19-F73448099A1A@microsoft...

Print Folder Contents?
How can I print windows explorer folder contents with Outlook 2003? (ex: print the contents of My Documents Folder) swizzle <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I print windows explorer folder contents with > Outlook 2003? (ex: print the contents of My Documents > Folder) Why would you expect a mail program to have this functionality? There are plenty of third-party (often free) tools to do this Google for them. See also http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article01-451 -- Brian Tillman um, with Outlook 2000 or 2002 I could........sorry to upset y...

How do I "print" without "saving" in word 7?
When I attempt to print in Word 7, instead of printing (after I receive the print dialog box and press ok), a Save dialog box appears. If I say okay to this, the image disappears and the document does not print. All I want to do is print a document or envelope with out saving it. How do I accomplish this simple task in word 7? The printer you have selected as the default is probably one that creates a file, such as the default XPS Document Writer (or whatever it's called) or a fax driver or the Adobe PDF printer. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words in...

Right click prints automatically
Hi Folks, I'm having a problem within Windows 2000. We are running Ofiice 97 Pro and 2000 on the same machine and have come across a strange issue. Whenever my end user is in Excel 97 and wants to copy data from one range of cells to another, she selects the cells, right clicks to select "copy" and at that point the machine sends out a print job to her default printer. We'd like to stop this behavior. Anyone got any ideas? I've installed office 97 sp1 and the update with the same name. I can't install service pack two because of the allowed file name update...

Inventory transaction: print batch
I am unable to print my Inventory transaction batch the the screen to verify before posting. When I hit print at the inventory batch window, it jumps right away to the print window and I do not want to print it, only view to screen. I went to Tools-setup-posting-posting and marked all to print to screen and printer in the inventory module and still not working. Am I not selecting something correct? Actually, when I hit print and it jumps to the print screen box, if I select it to print, it then jumps to the screen as well as the printer at the same time. I have no option of selecting t...

Names of workbooks
One thing that drives me crazy is that I want to work on files at home, but when I bring them from the office to home and work on them, when I get back to the office, the full path names of the sheets I've worked on are saved. For example, if I have a workbook Houston.xls, and I refer to cells in the another file called Scorecard.xls, all references are to the full paths, and I have to spend time deleting all the full pathnames that were valid at home to the full path at work (on a server naturally, so the path names are really long. This is in Excel '97 (ancient I know, but the co...

Calendar prints duplicate info
Greetings- OL2002sp1 on XP Pro; Connecting to Exchange 200PostSP3. User on laptop has several appointments for, let's say, today. User adds info to appointment description for a 1 O'clock appointment. User has several more appointments for the day. The info user has added for the 1 O'clock appointment can now be seen (when print preview and printing) in the rest of the appointments for the day. Info does not appear when accessing other appointments directly. Example of printed page: 12:00-1:00 Go to Lunch Meet John at the Cafe Eat lots of food Talk about the old times 1:...

Enable Double sided printing contiuously when printing multiple s.
When printing the 'entire workbook' I am not able to print continuously double sided. Each seperate sheet is an individual print item and so when the sheet has an odd number of pages the last sheet is blank I am not sure what you say but if the sheet has no data then it will not print. Excel does not print blanke sheets. >-----Original Message----- >When printing the 'entire workbook' I am not able to print continuously >double sided. Each seperate sheet is an individual print item and so when the >sheet has an odd number of pages the last sheet is blank &g...

Dbl sided printing problem
I am making a "Program" for a Barbershop Chorus concert using MS Publisher in the "Catalog" mode (which prints both sides of course.) I cannot seem to find out what kind of paper I can get (short of photo imaging paper) that is opaque enuff to prevent the backside of a page from showing through the "white areas" of the front side. It's not a bleed-through, it's just that the paper is to darn translucent. I am using 24 lb inkjet paper with an inkjet printer. I am sure this is anything but a new problem, but I have not found anything in the Goog...

Publisher 2000 print problem
What we see in the working document and what goes to print is different. Is there a way to enter the print preveiw document to fix it at that point. There seems to be no way to resolve this issue??? Please help if you can. ...

re-print an RTV packing slip
There should be a way to re-print an RTV packing slip after the RTV shipping has been processed. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8f250615-702c-4e00-8f24-f90...

Publishing Workbook to Internet
I currently use Excel to create a single worksheet .htm file that upload to Yahoo and is viewable on the internet. Works just fine. I would now like to be able to upload a multi-worksheet .htm workboo to Yahoo and have only one of the worksheets(that I designate) show u on the internet. When I try to access such a file, I get a page tha says "Sorry, the page you requested was not found." Does anybody kno of a way that this can be done -- neb ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nebb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=get...

Printing Custom sized booklet in Publisher 2000
The printer settings for a Riso machine on a network do not hold when sending copy to the Riso machine for printing. Anyone have any ideas about settings for custom sized paper in a booklet? If I could have the steps needed in order, it would help. Thanks. Maybe here http://www.riso.com/public/tipsorter.asp I don't know if Riso handles printing any different than other printers. In page setup, set your printer, then the page setup. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kathryn Ketcham" <anonymous@di...

Supplier on Printed PO Receipt
Can someone tell me how to make the supplier name or Supplier code print on the Purchase Order Receipt. Ask your RMS partner to show you the available templates in Partner Source. There's a PO tempplate there that includes your account number in the address field. -- Repetition is the key to success. Practice, practice, practice! and Equip Yourself at http://www.aluminumbats.com "Mark" wrote: > Can someone tell me how to make the supplier name or Supplier code print on > the Purchase Order Receipt. ...

named ranges in other workbooks
i have a range of cells whose values are validated from a list determined by a name the name is determined by a formula which references a range of cells in a different workbook (i'm on a office network...) the problem is: if the other workbook is open (on my desktop?) the name is o.k. and the validation is fine... but: if the other workbook is not open, the name results in an error i didn't think that this is the way it's suppose to work... AURGHH Mark, Do you use a full reference such as ='C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Book1.xls'!profit Bernar...

Print multiple copies per sheet
I have a pubisher file that is a card with a size of 5 x 6 and is 2 pages. Is it possible to print 2 copies of this file on a letter size page so that there will be 2 double sided copies on the letter size page. I need to laminate these cards so if I could get 2 per page I would just need to cut the page in half. I am using Publisher 2003. Thanks in advance for any help. Best regards, Dee Page setup, Business card, change copies per sheet, Side margin 1.25, top margin ..5, zero gaps, okay out, in the next screen change the measurements to width 6" height 5". The above will...

"Print to Scale" Excel 2007 Charts
In Excel 2003, one could double-click a chart, print, and the chart would auto-size to fill a page. I am unable to print my newly-created Excel 2007 charts so they auto-size to print one-to-a-page (now requires several time-consuming steps for reformatting titles, axes, etc.). I do not have a "print to scale" option in my page setup. Printing to a Ricoh Aficio AP610N. Thanks so much. I will assume we are talking of an embedded chart (one sitting on a worksheet) and not a chart sheet. In Excel 2003 (all earlier) you did not double click, you just single clicked to...

Compare workbooks
Hi, is there a way to compare two workbooks without having to set a workbook to [Shared] first? The problem with saving a workbook to Shared is that some features of Excel are disabled (such as adding/amending macros, un/protecting and so forth). It would be nice to still be able to compare a workbook with another to have differences highlighted. It seems to me that I might have to use code to achieve this... Thanks Jonathan Hi sharing has nothing to do with comparing?. what are you trying to do? Maybe have a look at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/whatsnew.htm search for compare.xla...

Workbook with macros hangs up when opening, only with certain user
Chip Pearson has some notes about startup problems at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm Ron516 wrote: -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

How do I print labels after I have mailmerge on excel
?I saved my addresses in Excel. I want to print them on labels How do I do that? Also how can I get a picture on the labels? Bika, do a mail merge with word. For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Ex...

Open Close workbooks
HI I have a workbook that user's use to input changed data each day into severval different worksheets, once data is entered they have to save it as filename(date) what I need is a macro that will close the saved workbook and re-open the original. eg saved worksheet is tallysheet28-8-05 original workbook tallysheet Hi bbc1 Look in the VBA for SaveCopyAs Your origenal workbook stay open and a copy will be saved with the name you want Dim wb As Workbook Set wb = ActiveWorkbook wb.SaveCopyAs "C:\" & wb.Name & " " & Format(Now, "dd-mm-yy h-mm-ss"...