Printing to various pages

0
jerry (163)

Someone might be able to help you if you provide a few details about
what you're trying to do, and what problems you're having.

Jerry wrote:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

Print file path
I want the file path to be printed on every excel wooksheet I print. Is there a way to do this on new and existing worksheets without having to go into Headers and Footers each time? Thanks, Esther See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fullnameinfooter2.html In article <13B70E9B-37DE-4A55-9734-8D465E635DA6@microsoft.com>, "EstherJ" <EstherJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want the file path to be printed on every excel wooksheet I print. Is > there a way to do this on new and existing worksheets without having to go > into Headers and Footers ...

worksheet skipped in page numbering
I have an Excel document with 10 worksheets (tabs). I went to set up footers and my options from the drop down were page 1 for first tab, page 2 for second tab, etc. until I got to the 5th tab and it went back to page 1. Tab 6 gives me dropdown options for page 5 - in short, it is like it skipped a worksheet and will only number that sheet as an indpendent one, and calls it page 1. Any ideas as to why it doesn't recognize a worksheet? -- Zach ...

Font Colour not printing as chosen
Hi, I am useing MS Office Proffesional Home Edition 2003. If I select red as a font colour it prints blue. If I select blue as a font colour it prints red. Why? -- Peter Printer driver? Cartridges in the wrong slots? Problem with your own eyes/color perception? Do you have the color-reversal problem in any other programs? (try it with Paint or something) bj "Peter Piper" <PeterPiper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2B07D10-4C6D-407E-B3E9-D9E74016508A@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I am useing MS Office Proffesional Home Edition 2003. If I ...

Page Numbering for TextBoxes and Continued on/from
Hello All, I have a template that is a 24" X 11" page with three textboxes of 7.5"W X 11". Basically, I am placing Word docs on this template, with each textbox representing a page. My problem is that I can't find any way to automatically page number the textboxes or make use of the Continued from/on option that will reference the hitherto non-existent textbox page numbers. Any tips out there? Thanks in advance for the assistance. ...

Excel printing problem
Excel (and Word) from Office X will not print documents with graphics=20 to HP LaserJet 4M and 4M-plus printers. The same graphics will print=20 separately from within Photoshop; and the Excel (or Word) documents=20 will print without the graphics. When a graphics-bearing Excel (or=20 Word) document tries to print, the printer's Ready light blinks, just as = it=20 should indicating the receipt of data, but no printing takes place. This would seem to indicate an inability of Excel (and Word) correctly = to=20 send the document as a PostScript file. yet the same mixed document=20 does pri...

Printing Quotes on Word Document
We just upgraded to CRM 4.0. I am creating a Word template to allow us to print from our Quotes and have run into two problems. First when I import dates from CRM into my document in brings the time as well even though I have set date only on the attribute for the field in CRM. The second issue deals with products. Only one line item is imported onto the Word form, but all of the totals and discounts track properly. Any ideas? I just went through this as well. I was able to get four products in a "Table" but the formating was aweful. I used a Word Basic loop "{IF ...

How do I save the Page Setup settings for letterhead usage?
I have new company letterhead and have worked hard to set top, left, bottom and right margins. How do I save those in Word 2003 so that if I'm printing on this letterhead in future, I can just call up the format and create the document without typing in all the measurements? Save it as a template; see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/CreateATemplatePart1.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "NowWow" <NowWow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D892886-B419-4784-...

http page not found
hi, when i try to open any of the crm folders in my outlook i recive the HTTP 404 pag is not found. can somebody help me? hi again, yes i can ping my CRM server and yes if on the server open browser en type local host i see the crm web site. i have this problem when i try to open any of the crm folders from outlook en i see this error that http 404 page can not be find. any help would be really welcom. thanx "shahin" wrote: > hi, > > when i try to open any of the crm folders in my outlook i > recive the HTTP 404 pag is not found. > > can somebody help ...

XL2003 won't print a col of my spreadsheet
I have a 2 column worksheet in Excel 2003 and one column has cells with large amounts of text. The print area shows up in 'Page Break Preview' View but not on print preview. I am using the "fit to 1 wide by 4 pages tall' in 'page setup' and have included the area in 'Print Area' . Thanks Bill ...

Change margin on one page not all
I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but the margins crop some of them off. When I try to change the margins on one page it changes them all. Can anyone offer advise on what to do. I only want to change the margins on the one page. You will need to have a separate section to accomplish what you wish, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/workwithsectionscontent.htm for further information. Hope this helps DeanH "firefiten" wrote: > I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but >...

Adding products to the temlate for quotes (Print quote for custome
Hi all I try to add more than one product for quote temlate (from Print quote for customer). I want to have a temlate with table of products from quote. But I can choose only one product. Thanks in advance for any help. ...

setup a text box as a lined page
I'd like to simulate text on lined paper. Is it possible in Word or Publisher? Thanks Find a lined paper background or graphic, put it on the Master page. On the the publication page create a text box. View, turn on baseline guides. Go to Arrange, Layout guides, baseline tab, adjust it to match your lined graphic. Select the text box, Format, paragraph, check align text to baseline guides. http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=lined+paper&gbv=2 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tridev" <tr...

Help with Page Life Expectancy
hi I am using 32bit SQL Server 2005 and SP3 applied and hosted with VMWare Hi i have a situation where Page Life Expectancy counter shows a consistent average of 70 seconds when running the perfmon. I read that this should be > 300 seconds on average Buffer Cache Hit Ratio = 99% Memory grants pending = 0 lazy writes/sec = 0 i am trying to find out what queries are causing this but i'm not sure how to go about doing it. does anyone have a suggestion of what to run and look for? Derek Identify the queries consuming (or that will consume) the most memory select req...

Hiding rows before printing
Hi Hope somebody can help here. We run a large drama group, lots of different classes etc. All info relating to students is on a spreadsheet (Excel 2000) - names, addresses, phone numbers etc. It also contains data on who has signed up to this terms class. The class teachers get an attendance register printed from the spreadsheet. I have a macro that hides those columns of data that the teacher does not need to see. At the moment all students that were in a class last term are printed out , even those who have not yet 're-enrolled' in the class. How can I print only those rows wh...

In publisher I lost my view of choosing page one or page two (fr.
I have used publisher for years, and suddenly whatever publisher file I open, that have front and back pages, I cant view the two pages selector on the lower left area of my form. When I print, it will pront both fromt and back pages on two sheets as page one and two but I can't select between page one and two, to edit page two, as I only see page one. View--status bar -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lloyd" <Lloyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A39AE1F-1436-4F29-83C0-136...

Set up a single page to print a chronolgy of sheets printed
I am trying to set up a single page to print out a number (chronological order) each time that particular page is printed. Are you trying to increment a particular cell's value or to increment the page number, or to only print a number, and not the sheet? "srfr808" wrote: > I am trying to set up a single page to print out a number (chronological > order) each time that particular page is printed. ...

Problems printing from IE8
Windows 7 + Office 2007 running on an SBS 2008 over G-LaN We have deployed 14 workstations all with identical installs, updates & permission sets, yet 2 of the workstations refuse to print web pages containing Java…. I have in stalled the latest Java on all workstations & all are printing as required but two of them will not print from Sage Pay & City Link when reports are required…. The staff are going grey…. Can you help me please? The first thing I'd try is running IE in "no add-on" mode. If that works, you can enable add-ons one at a time until...

How do I set up a 40 page auction program?
I need assistance is setting up a program for our auction. It will include ads and text. Can anyone give me some guidance? If you are looking to get guidance through every step of your project, then what you are asking is beyond the scope of this newsgroup.. You need to learn how to use the program.. there is help built into the program, and books are available at your library and in the local or online bookstores.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/user http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm "gardener" <gardener@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6DCF8BE5...

Printing problem
Something in Excel has popped up; something new which is driving me NUTS! I had a document which I was printing to a file and then making into a PDF. It was about 17 pages and was printing FINE. OK, then I needed to make a couple more pages for notes. So I copied a couple sheets like I normally did to create new sheets and made my notes pages. NOW, however, when I go to print the dang thing, it prints IN SEVERAL FILES. It used to print in ONE file so I could make my PDF file out of it. But now, NOOOOOO. When printing it keeps prompting me for new filenames. This is driving me NUTS!!!! ...

#name? error after saving excel spreadsheet as web page
I have written an excel spreadsheet that takes advantage of a fair number of excel functions. When I save as a web page with interactivity, I am getting #name? errors from a number of the functions in the spreadsheet (including if statements and lookups). I am using Excel 2002 on Windows XP with IE 6.0. Any suggestions on how to fix this? ...

Printing sheets based on a cell value
I have a workbook of about 30 sheets; each sheet has a date in K4, the value of which varies from sheet to sheet. I'm hoping for a method to cycle through the workbook and print the pages for which K4 equals a specific date such as 12/31/09. I've tried to Name a 3-D selection (K4 on each sheet) without success. I have cycled through rows on a single sheet before but I don't know how to cycle through sheets and then look at 1 cell on each. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. -- - markvi Hi Mark See http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#every -- Rega...

How do I combine two Access Reports to print on one page
Hi, I work for a steel company. Material is purchased to a size and grade. There are common sizes, meaning that I can buy from several sources and several customer can use. A user can enter a size and grade and get a report showing all open purchase orders with a summary. The same can be for open sales orders with a summary. Some orders are for a single shipment while others can be fore several due throughout the year. Sales and Purchasing would like a report that shows both together so they can do forecasting for purchasing. Is there a way to do this in Access? Do I need to use Wo...

Be able to eport addresses to word to print on envelopes
I think it would be a great idea if there was a way to export the customer's address into Microsoft Word so as to print on envelopes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/d...

Mail merge into booklet will not print right
I am trying to get a Publisher 2003 document to center staple the booklet. I am having trouble. When I print many copies of the blank addressed booklet the printer understands & will complete each 8 pages as one job with the double center staple. When I do a mail merge, the program preview looks good for each entry - only 8 pages - but when I go to print, the printer takes all of the information as one job & will staple as many newsletters as possible together into one clump. How can I set up the document so that when it merges the information it is many jobs & not only one?...

How do I not print a title in the last page in Excel?
Hi Titles (selected rows) are printed in every page in Excel once selected. Can I omit the printing for the last page? Thanks! Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header "John" wrote: > Hi > > Titles (selected rows) are printed in every page in Excel once selected. > Can I omit the printing for the last page? Thanks! Mine is a title i.e. selected row, not a Header. Does it still work? Other qn is: what do I do with the script shown - sorry, inept in that area. "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi > see: > http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm...