printing to file - file type compatibility

I am attempting to convert only a portion of our Excel
2000 document to Adobe PDF format for secure viewing by
outside parties.  This however seems challenging to do
when this component of the document is a hidden worksheet
(due to shared use among many users) and is generated as a
printable form through visual basic.  Since I am able to
view this printable form in "print preview" mode, can
the "print preview - print to file" option be used to
create a file type compatible for Adobe conversion?  Or
does the "print to file" function not allow that
flexibilty?  Any other suggestions without compromising
the security of the hidden worksheet?
Thanks in advance
0
anonymous (74722)

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CSV File Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

printing 2 charts on single page

Public Folder link to Excel File

Renaming Partial File Names

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

TSP100 printer and print width
Hi all, After pull my hair out for a half of day, I just find out that TSP100 printer driver reports its print width incorrectly when we use GetDeviceCaps to retrieve print width. Call GetDeviceCaps with PHYSICALWIDTH will report 1725 that is roughtly equal to 8.5 inches corresponding to 203ppi that LOGPIXELSX reported. Just let you all know This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C92EF4.F767C240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After you installed the printer, did you change the p...

Printing in reverse order
When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order (i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from the print setup exel still prints the first page first!! Is there a fix available?? I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers Thank you Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available connected printer(s). Any issues with printing are generally associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel itself. Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you have the latest drivers installed for ...