Printing the last column on every page printed.

I want to be able to print the last column of my spreadsheet (Total column)
on every page that is printed from this workbook.  How can I do this?  I'm
stumped...

Thanks for your help!

Are all the last columns in the same location (column X for example)?

If yes, you could group all the sheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on
subsequent).
then select column X

File|print|Select (bottom left corner)

Do a preview first.

But this prints each worksheet (column) on a different sheet.

======
You could have a macro that built a new worksheet and just copy|pastes values|
that last column into consecutive columns (A, B, C for each worksheet).  Then
print that.  Heck you could even record a macro when you did it manually and
you'd be set.

======
You could create a new worksheet
then loop through each "total" worksheet and
select the column
Edit|copy
back to the new worksheet
Shift-Edit|paste picture link

And butt each picture next to the previous picture.

By pasting the picture as a link, these pictures will update when your
data/subtotals change.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Page skipping
In a txt file I would like to insert a character to force a page skip, char 12 doesn't work, any suggestion? Many thanks. Zach "Zach" <xx.xx@xx> wrote in message news:4b910ee1$0$28152$5fc3050@news.tiscali.nl... > In a txt file I would like to insert a character to force a page skip, > char 12 doesn't work, any suggestion? That depends on the peripheral that interprets that file. If you are pumping the file directly into a printer that supports character 12 as "form feed", then it should work. If it doesn't, then either the pri...

Page number functions in Word are dimmed and don't work. What now
I use Office Home & Student 2007. I cannot insert page numbers into my Word document. I could not find Microsoft Office's "Add-ins" either. What can I do to restore the page numbering function? Place your cursor in a header or footer. On Feb 8, 7:19=A0pm, A Tai <a...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I use Office Home & Student 2007. =A0I cannot insert page numbers into my= Word > document. =A0I could not find Microsoft Office's "Add-ins" either. =A0Wha= t can I > do to restore the page numbering function? A page number...

Current time for data entered in column
Whenever data is entered in a cell, current time should come auto i another corresponding cell. For example, time should automaticall come in Y column for any data entered in any cell of the column A. Fo A10 time should come in Y10 and for A12 it should come in Y12 and s on. I need it for doing time and motion study. Appreciate all help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Mohitmahajan! Based on JE McGimpsey (http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html) Let's say that every time an entry is made in cells A2:A100, the corresponding cell in column Y should have the...

Quick Links on Home Page
If you set up a couple of custom quick links on your home page, is it being stored in a central location so that if you log in from a different computer (or in our case get connected to one of several GP app servers in our Citrix farm), you get the same home page? I am busy testing GP 2010 so this is new to me (we are in v9 currently). Also, is it possible to “copy” a home page to different users if you want to assign the same set of quick links to all of them? Thanks -- Pieter ...

Printing postcards in Publisher #4
Using Pub2002. WindowsXp. I am trying to print postcards using Publisher. The postcard comes 4/page and the page dimensions are 8.5 x 12. Postcard dimensions are 4.25" x 6". No borders. What's the question? -- Don Vancouver, USA "babygirlnerd" <babygirlnerd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9E97C14-3115-4397-B389-C34CA7B68864@microsoft.com... > Using Pub2002. WindowsXp. I am trying to print postcards using Publisher. > The postcard comes 4/page and the page dimensions are 8.5 x 12. Postcard > dimensions are 4.25" x 6". ...

batch printing word documents
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to batch print word documents? Thanks. First of all, you will need to create a desktop printer, i.e. a shortcut for your printer which sits on your desktop. Look it up in Mac Help, accessible from the Finder's help menu; I can't give you any details since the method to do that varies quite a lot depending on your operating system (though it is surprisingly easy and intuitive in Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard). Once you've created a desktop printer, simply drag all the Word documents you intend to print onto the desktop printer icon. On 29/11/2007 2:58, in arti...

How do I change headings for columns from numbers to letters? #2

Start up page in outlook
The start up page in my outlook keeps on defaulting to inbox. I change all the settings that I can find to get the start up page to be outlook today but still no joy. Any ideas please Regards Tony Tony Pagett, you wrote on Sat, 04 Mar 2006 10:52:29 GMT: > The start up page in my outlook keeps on defaulting to inbox. I change all > the settings that I can find to get the start up page to be outlook today > but still no joy. Where did you change the settings? You have to do it in Tools | Options | More | More Options -- Best Regards Christian Goeller I do not have a |...

how to I e-mail a multiple page newsletter in publisher
I created a news letter in Publisher, a two page newsletter. I tried to e-mail the newsletter to myself but all I get in the e-mail is the first page not both. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Please can anyone help with my frustration? Can't send it as a multipage newsletter. You have two choices. Create a lonnnnnnnnnnnng email that is one "page" wide or convert it to a .pdf and send it as an attachment. Warning - if you do it as the lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng email, it probably will not print past the first "page". -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publi...

how to reduce print time
I am printing name badges from publisher. I have a graphic and very little text on them. It takes over 45 minutes for the first page to print. What can I do to remedy this? If the graphic is a gradient it will slow the print down. Is your printer driver current? Have you looked at the support documents on the web site of your printer manufacturer? What version Publisher are you using? Take a look at the printers preferences. Right-click your printer in the printer folder, properties, Advanced tab. There are options you can try to speed up the printing. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.o...

combination stacked column and line data
Help. I've been asked to create a chart that has two sets of data that are stacked (columns) and 5 sets of data that display in line format. Is this an option in Excel. I can do a columan and a line but can't seem to add more than that. I'm using Excel 97 (but have access to Excel 2003). Please and thanks. Don't spend a lot of time looking for every last permutation in the "built in custom" chart types. What you probably want isn't there, but it's easy to roll your own type. Make a chart with all data plotted in one format (probably line, so you ha...

Hide page on tab control
Hello, Is there any way to hide a page on a tab control based on what the user selects from a drop down box? Thanks in advance Martin You can use the following syntax to hide a page... Me.TabControl.Pages(0).Visible = False The index (0) of the pages starts at 0, you will need to enter the correct number for the position of the tab. Put that inside an If/Then condition that checks the status of your dropdown in it's AfterUpdate event. You will want to include this in the Forms Current even as well so it's toggled if the record changes. hth -- Jack...

Email file does not retain same page content
The receiver of the email receives it with page 1 contents flowing onto page 2 . Page 2 picks up at end of the overflow and so on... Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice BizTalk: Incorporating conditional If / Else Functoid Logic in a map. http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f6fc20ab-5c6a-4f04-8a0b-bba39e4bbcf0/biztalk-incorporating-co.aspx <Jetty donaldson> wrote in message news:2010416115618jetreal@cox.net... > The receiver of the email receives it with page 1 contents flowing onto page > 2 . Page 2 picks up > at end of t...

sorting two columns of merged cells
I have two columns of merged cells. two cells in each column are merged in each row: ie A1 and B1 are merged into one cell, a2 and B2, etc. The next column is the same; C1 and D1 are merged, C2 and D2, etc. Is there any way I can sort these columns? I need a descending sort by col A and B. Im using Excel 2003 Hope this is clear. Jim Don't merge cells. Look in the archives of this group for countless reasons why not; you've just found one of them. -- David Biddulph "bigjim" <bigjim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Changing the way the home page looks in M07
Hi, I got a new widescreen monitor for Christmas. Is there a way within Money 07 to change the home page layout to allow more than two columns of customized items? Also - off topic - since Road Runner no longer supports news readers, does anyone have a suggestion on how to pick one which offer good value at low or no cost? Mark "Mark Fields" <mark_no_spam_f@siscom.net> wrote in message news:OlUFFK3ZJHA.6036@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I got a new widescreen monitor for Christmas. > > Is there a way within Money 07 to change the home page layout...

Lotus 123 print, formula, format, ect
How can I get Excel to emulate Lotus 123 commands such as: print range, + - (formula) range, move information and calulatons. ...

Envelope Printing
I created a card in publisher but cannot find an envelope to put it in. Is there a program that can print fold marks for a 5.5 x 4.25 card. If not, how can one effectively suggest that this feature be included in Publisher? FYI, most any Office Supply stores have envelopes the size you want. They are made especially for computer 8�"x11" (folded) cards. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8ECA654F-A727-4968-8D60-C5B6F687A989@microsoft.com... >I created a card in publis...

print userguide
Is there a way to print out the complete userguide in MoneyPlus 2009. Or is there a book on Money I can get. Thanks Duane ...

add info to column
I have a list of over 1000 names in my a column but need to add @gmail.com to the end of all of them. How can i do that in excel? HI Lets assume your list is starting at A1, just type in B1 =A1&"@gmail.com" and copy down to A1000. HTH John "jj348206" <jj348206@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7E6911F-BE61-422D-BBA7-BCFB83A66656@microsoft.com... >I have a list of over 1000 names in my a column but need to add @gmail.com to > the end of all of them. How can i do that in excel? Assume names running in A2 down In B2: =IF(TRIM(...

Losing last zero while formating numbers to text
Ok, the situation is following .. i have text in csv format(comm delimited) ... (for example in cell A1 I have following text string 1.3456,1.5467,1.3559), and i need to change some number values include in this text. I extracted these numbers from text with mid() function converted to numbers format, and then made my changes. Now number look like 1.345(A1 cell), 1.5461(A2), 1.3553(A3).Then I need to conver these numbers back to the text and merge them in one text string an save as CSV FORMAT. The problem is when i try to convert for exampl number 1.345 to the text it converts like 1.345, bu...

How do I make a stacked column chart with side-by-side comparison.
Looking at making a stacked column chart. But I want it to look like a clustered column, able to compare 2 items next to each other. Any thoughts? Take a look at Jon Peltier's site. He has lots of examples of different chart types. I'll start you out on the page you might want to look at. http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html "Tim" wrote: > Looking at making a stacked column chart. But I want it to look like a > clustered column, able to compare 2 items next to each other. Any thoughts? Here's a page with links to clustered-stacke...

Going to a page depending on a combobox or a number in a cell
Hello everyone, I've a problem and been searhing for so long and still need help. I want to use a Combo Box as a shortcut list that will choose a sheet to go. For example; When I choose "Poems" form the Combo Box list, I want Excel to open the sheet "Poems". Alternativley; If there is a number in cell A1 as "1" than go to (or jump to) "Sheet1", if the number is "2" than go to "Sheet2" , if the number is "3" than go to sheet "Poems" etc. etc. How can I make this? Really need help.. Kindly regards....

Formula?
Hi, I have my data set up the following way - the columns refer to th month and the rows are the different projects I'm tracking. Projec "A" has data in months Jan-Oct (10 values), while Project "B" has dat in months Jan, March, July, August & Sept (5 values)-the missing month are blank. Is there a way get the average of the last 4 values fo each project? Maybe using a count function? thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi if your values are in A1:J1 use the following array formula (entered with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER) =AVERAGE(OFFSET(J1,0,0,1,-...

IE will not access Windows update page
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage browser address shows: <http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com> "updates are ready for your computer "KB952069" will not install and notification continues to pop up after automatic updates says "Installation Compete" Dell Mini 1010 Windows XP Home 32bit SP3 1gb RAM I cannot access Microsoft Windows Updates. All other sites work just fine. Original issue: Could not install any programs Software ran: Malwarebytes, Adaware, Spybot, Trojan Remover and CCleaner After finding various critters affecting PC...

How to change a publication's start page number
I have created a series of publications and I want to start page numbering for each publication at a specific number..........it was able to be changed under Tools>Options in 2002 but I can not find this feature in Publisher 2003. Can anyone help? Thanks. Wombat146 <Wombat146@discussions.microsoft.com> was recently heard to utter: > I have created a series of publications and I want to start page > numbering for each publication at a specific number..........it was > able to be changed under Tools>Options in 2002 but I can not find > this feature in Publisher 2003....