printing setup

     I want to print reports on page 15*11" in excel
in louts we can costom page acourding to our requirement , how we can do it
in excel ?

0
afzaal766 (1)

I'm not sure you can. Excel does not seem to have custom paper size options.
There is an 11 * 15 paper size available. Could you use this and set the
bottom margin 2" bigger to compensate?

"afzaal766@hotmail.com" <afzaal766@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:0A84FD54-D5D8-42B5-AE3F-3001DE00E5EE@microsoft.com...
>      I want to print reports on page 15*11" in excel
> in louts we can costom page acourding to our requirement , how we can do
it
> in excel ?

0
me1 (409)
11/6/2004 12:58:17 PM
This may be a function of the printer you have selected. In the Print dialog,
if you click the Options button (in XL2002), can you get to a page where you
can select a User-defined page setting and choose 11x15? If so, then you would
select Landscape in the orientation.

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 23:41:02 -0800, afzaal766@hotmail.com
<afzaal766@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>     I want to print reports on page 15*11" in excel
>in louts we can costom page acourding to our requirement , how we can do it
>in excel ?

0
anonymous (74722)

print the sheet tabs
I want to have a way to print the sheet tabs only... If one has a number of sheets .. and each sheet tab a "label".. and you want to print them only or get a summary page that list the sheet tabs... like a content page ... stating the sheets contained.. Is there a way to do this? Hi see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm >-----Original Message----- >I want to have a way to print the sheet tabs only... >If one has a number of sheets .. and each sheet tab >a "label".. and you want to print them only or get a >summary page that list th...

Printing and pdf errors
I created a doc in .pub (many times) and it will not print to my printers or to .pdf. I upgraded Publisher 2002, reinstalled Acrobat etc. I get this message from Acrobat: %%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%% %%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: scale_the_picture ]%% %%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%% %%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %% The picts were scaled elsewhere and reembedded in the .pub file. No help. It looks great on screen. Any ideas!! Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Chuck M &l...

Cell bordered without printing
Is there some way you can have a cell bordered but it will not print? Thanks in advance for your help....Bob Vance .. .. .. .. You can set a print area that doesn't include the cell. Or, you can use conditional formatting to add the cell border, and hide it when printing. There's an example here: http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat03.html#Print Bob Vance wrote: > Is there some way you can have a cell bordered but it will not print? > Thanks in advance for your help....Bob Vance -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptec...

How do I override Publishers print instructions?
I have Publisher 2000SR1 with Windows XP. My aim is to produce just one lable with Publisher and then let the Printer produce 8 labels per A4 sheet. My printer is an OKI 5100n and the printer properties permit this, but won't override the Publisher settings. How do I get Publisher to allow my printer free rein? Please help, Frank After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Frank Martin <paul@colonel.com.au>... > My aim is to produce just one lable with Publisher and then let the > Printer produce 8 labels per A4 sheet. > My printer is an...

How to print SOP Freight Tax Amount in detail?
In SOP (version 7.5 and version 8.0), how can I print GST and PST of SOP Freight Tax Amount on invoice, it this charges contains both taxes. Thanks! ...

How to print hyperlinks in excel
Can you print hyperlinks from excel without manually opening them individually. In other words is it possible to print a worksheet and have the hyperlinked pages or documents be opened and printed at the same time. ...

Cannot Print Z, X, ZZ, Reports
Hi, I have the TM-T88IIIp printer and I cannot print any of the X, Z, or ZZ reports. My reciepts print out just fine to the printer, but the other roprts will not. It says transaction completed and then goes away and nothing prints. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Mike Mike, Check your receipt format. If you require further info please give me a call. Daniel Westbrook NuRol Point of Sale and Barcoding www.nurol.com 404-352-3587 >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I have the TM-T88IIIp printer and I cannot print any of >the X, Z, or ZZ reports...

I am printing a booklet, some of the pages are upside down and di.
The front pages are printing correctly, the rear pages are printing upside down and it appears back to front. How can I correct this? In your printer settings change it from Tablet to Book. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Tracey" <Tracey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E039BFDF-6A34-4709-B5EC-6E4618F8444C@microsoft.com... > The front pages are printing correctly, the rear pages are printing upside > down and it appears back to front. How can I correct this? ...

Returns Management Setup
I'm just getting started. In the Returns Management Setup Checklist Step 4 it states 'Within the Returns Management module, all items that can be returned must be setup within the Inventory module'. How would one handle non-inventoried items that are sold and drop shipped directly from the vendor/manufacturer? The items must be listed in the inventory cards...drop ships can be returned to stock but not returned to the drop ship vendor directly with this module -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and T...

I want to type a poem and print it
I am very computer/internet retarded PLEASE help me I know that I have the programs to do what I want but feel CRAZY b/c I cant figure out the simple stuff. All I want to do is Type up a poem and print it out. I have Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsft Excell.... Please Help Start up MSWord and start typing. Remember to save (File|SaveAs) your poem. pualei28 wrote: > > I am very computer/internet retarded PLEASE help me I know that I have > the programs to do what I want but feel CRAZY b/c I cant figure out the > simple stuff. All I want to do is Type up a ...

Autoshapes aren't visible in Print Preview
I have Autoshapes in a spreadsheet and some of them are not showing up when I print or go to print preview. Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks in Advance. Perhaps the not-visible-in-Print-Preview Autoshapes are formatted to "not print". Right-click on one and Format Autoshape>Properties. Checkmark the "Print Object" box. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 05:32:02 -0800, "Playa" <Playa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have Autoshapes in a spreadsheet and some of them are not showing up when I >print or go to print preview...

Printing monthly calendar in Outlook 2003
When I print a 2-page monthly calendar in Outlook 2003, it prints 1 or 2 months beyond the date range I have specified. I set 'print exactly one month', print on 2 pages. and then the dates -- the 1st and the last of the month I want. And then the printer spiots out 4 to 6 pages --- the month I want, plus two months I haven't asked for. What's happening? ...

Printing Attachments
Is there any way that the graphic files attached to a message can be simultaneously printed with the message. If an incoming email has two Word files attached, they both print out when the message is printed. (The print attachments box is ticked in print options box). If an incoming mail has a .jpg file attached, when the print is requested, the message prints but the graphic just opens MS Image/Fax program and sits there. Not so bad if there is one graphic only (just click on print icon and go thru hoops of MSPhoto Print or whatever). However if two graphics are attached, the second gra...

Multi Currency Access Setup Error
When attempting to access the Multi Currency Setup, I receive the following error: You cannot open the multi currency access setup window, because another user is working in Microsoft Dynamics GP. Please try again later. I went to SQL 2005, and queried the DYNAMICS database to remove all duplicated user logins per a post I saw. This did not resolve the issue. Please advise. We cannot start using anything in the program until the currency is assigned to our Company. Please assist. Is there more than one entry in the DYNAMICS..ACTIVITY table? There should be only one - the user you...

Windows Mail setup 01-01-10
I am trying to set up a new Windows Mail account but when at he request for the account name and password assigned by my ISP I don't know what accont name and password to enter. "jean" <jeanieu@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23$lMuUoiKHA.1824@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am trying to set up a new Windows Mail account but when at he request for >the account name and password assigned by my ISP I don't know what accont >name and password to enter. Call your ISP and ask them. -Frank Which email account do you want to set up, the one fro...

How Print Digital Photo in Report?
I want to print photos taken with a digital camera on a report. The photos will be stored in a known folder and I know the path, but will not be part of the .mdb. Looks like I need to use an Unbound Object Frame on the report, but I am struggling with the code to tell the object where to find the photo. Seems like I would place the path in some property -- which one? Point me in the right direction -or- sample code. drb ...

print check alignment or print checks selection
Would like an option to set the defaults to "Print Checks" or "Print Earnings Statements" so we don't have to manually change it off the alignment option when printing payroll checks/direct deposits. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pan...

Create/Print functionality for more entities
Creating documents directly from entity-records in CRM 3.0 was quite a big problem, in CRM 4.0 MS solved this for a few entities such as Quotes with a default print option. I Would like to know if it is possible to create such a functionality for other entities such as order or invoice. The most recent Demo VPC for Dynamics CRM 3.0 included a (custom) button on quotes and invoices. Is it difficult to reproduce such a button (with similar functionality) yourself or solve it in another (better) way? My question is for 3.0 as well as 4.0. Hi Jasper, take a look at http://crm.georged.id...

MAcro to print single charts
Hello I have a workbook with about 45 charts in it. I have set up a menu so that users can select the chart they want to view by clicking on a hyperlink that takes them to the location within the worksheet where the chart is located. At the bottom of each chart I have two macro buttons: one to return the user back to the menu, and one to print all charts in the worksheet. What I want to be able to do is add a third macro button which will allow the user to print only the chart they're currently viewing on the screen. Is there a way to do this without creating 45 separate macros (o...

Control number of pages per pass with duplex printing
I am using a Canon i560. Is there a method to control the number of pages printed per pass before the duplex dialog box appears. I am currently printing a two sided document with duplex printing and it only prints 2 pages before it asks for the reverse side. Other documents have had 4 or 6 pages per pass. Where is this controlled? TIA Lee That is probably something controlled by your printer driver. Especially since it differs between documents. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "Lee Hunter" wrote: > I am using a Canon i560. Is there a method to control the number of pa...

Help! Rental setup info needed!
Hi all, I need help setting up my Money to handle rental properties. I cannot seem to get all the links to work for sched. E. If I call mortgage interest from a property a "loan" it assumes it is for the house I live in. I do have classifications set up for properties.. do I need to label everything for the properties as miscellanious and then send it to sched E? example.. apartment bldg A loans as misc. then loanA? thanks, chuck\ ...

Author and Editor Printing
Hi folks, I have a room booking calendar with various secretaries and PA's having Author or Editor rights. Bizarrely though they cannot print the calendar. Any idea why? Many thanks, Danny On Fri, 06 May 2005 18:41:31 -1000, DannyJ <youhavegottobekidding@nospam.com> wrote: > Hi folks, > > I have a room booking calendar with various secretaries and PA's having > Author or Editor rights. Bizarrely though they cannot print the > calendar. > Any idea why? > > Many thanks, > > Danny What happens when they try? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP-...

Printing App 02-26-10
I have a spreadsheet that, when I go to print it, increases a particular cell's value by one. This works great for printing one copy. I need it to do this for each copy printed. Ideally, I would like an InputBox prompting the user to enter the number of desired copies, and it prints a page with the increased value for each copy. I know I need a Do...Loop statement, but I can't figure out how to write it. I want the InputBox to be just before the Do...Loop statement, and I want the Print Dialog Box to not show up. All of this is in a Workbook_BeforePrint event. TIA. -...

Print Preview and e-mailing Publisher attachments
I am a new user of Publisher and have two questions : (1) I compile a 40-page village magazine using Publisher 2003. When I select PRINT PREVIEW I often see images displayed which belong to different pages. Why is this happening and what can I do to prevent it? (The document itself prints OK) (2) In words of one syllable, please!, how can the magazine editor and I exchange this (upto 4.5MB) document by e-mail? Our ISPs won't allow us to send e-mails this large. The answer to # 2 - Convert it to a .pdf file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "QUILL" <...

How to print auto text entries I created?
I have created a lot of auto text entries and auto correct entries. A friend would like me to print a list of these to assist them in creating their own. Is there a way to print the auto text entries I currently have created in Word on my PC? You could just give him a copy of your autocorrect entries so he can import them. For more info see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826147/en-us . The instructions for Word 2007 / 2010 are pretty much the same. Or you could run a simple macro which prints them to an empty document, save that and print it out for him. Something like: ...