Printing question #3

My boss has an Excel spreadsheet that has 20 or so worksheets.  On each
worksheet there are several hyperlinks to web pages.  He wants to print out
each worksheet and all their related hyperlinked pages.  Right now he has to
do it manually which takes a lot of time.

Is it possible to do this.  If so, how?

Thanks!
--
looking...

watermarks #3
can you do watermarks in excel? On the Format menu, point to Sheet, and then click Background. Select the graphics file to use for the background pattern. The selected graphic is repeated to fill the sheet. You can apply solid color shading to cells that contain data. >-----Original Message----- >can you do watermarks in excel? >. > Hi maybe the following sites will help you: http://www.xl-logic.com/pages/formulas.html http://www.rondebruin.nl/files/Watermark.zip And for Excel 2002+: http://cpap.com.br/orlando -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany LT wrote: >...

A CString question #2
Hi to all, Given the following: CString sTheString = "Hello world"; void UseTheString(CString s) { ... } Where UseTheString() is a function that takes a string as an argument. My questions are the following: 1. Is it rather better to use the below version of the function? If yes, why? void UseTheString(LPCTSTR s) { ... } 2. When can I substitute a CString with a LPCTSTR and vice versa? Thanks a lot, Geo Geo wrote: > Hi to all, > > Given the following: > > CString sTheString = "Hello world"; > void UseTheString(CString s) &...

CRM 1.2 & 3 on the sae server
Is it possible to install a CRM 3 on the same server (and not to upgrade) where the 1.2 CRM is already installed? I dont believe you can do that, unless you are using server virtualization. "David Massard" wrote: > Is it possible to install a CRM 3 on the same server (and not to upgrade) > where the 1.2 CRM is already installed? Both versions use the same registry hive, so they can not run on the same machine. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" <chadbuserncsicc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:885DC6E8-3226-4D1F-9...

Print multiple labels for each order line
I am trying to design a label report in Crystal which runs off a sales order. The label report prints the item number. I need the report to print as many labels as the quantity on the sales line so if there are 2 lines on the sales order for quantity 10 and 15, then I want 10 copies of labels for the first item and 15 for the next. How can I build this into my crystal report. I was unable to get the same process of printing labels in an efficient manner; so I came up with another idea of getting it done. Let me know if you are interested to explore my idea. "Jack" wrote: &g...

Excel Formatting #3
I want to know how to format rows into even columns. For example, my spreadsheet has 160 rows that I would like to format into 3 even columns across a landscape page. Can anyone tell me how this is done? ...

not printing tabloid correctly
Publisher XP lexmark optra 1200 PS drivers open a new publisher file, change the layout to tabloid, it appears correctly in design view as tabloid. However, when you go to print preview, it cuts to letter (cutting off everything that doesnt fit - it doesnt do multiple pages)..if printed, it just prints to letter - not multiple - justone cutoff job. If I make a new document in WORD XP - it prints on tabloid fine. The publisher setting for the lexmark are all changed to tabloid, 11x17 etc. Just publisher drops it to letter during the print. any ideas? thanks A small child turns to Ed, an...

Money for ppc question ?
I don't see how to record buy/sells of a stock.Only my checking account allows me to input data.I s there a way to configure this ? Thanks ...

customise timeline
Hi there, I need to set up a customised timeline with a "day 0" - it's to do a month end timetable for an accounting function. Day 0 would be the last day of the month and is the reference point day -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3 4 etc Do you know how I can set this up? At the moment it goes from day 1 to day -1 and I need a day 0 in between. Thanks Thanks, Hi robbo, Are you trying to customize the Gantt chart timeline? If so, I'm sorry, the answer is no. I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along. Julie Project MVP Visit http://project.mv...

BOM print in graphics mode missing data
We are using GP 8 SP 2. When we print a BOM in text mode, everything prints fine but it graphics mode, each page is missing several lines of data as if it expects the page to be longer than 11". Does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks. ...

Lead conversion question
Is there a way to convert a lead (which has an individual name along with a company name) into an Account and convert the individual name into a contact in one step? On Aug 10, 10:58 am, Russell Brandford <RussellBrandf...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to convert a lead (which has an individual name along with a > company name) into an Account and convert the individual name into a contact > in one step? I assume by one step you just want to have a button that will create both an Account and Contact entity with one click, correct? You'll have to writ...

Chemical Plant Stencils #3
Greetings, I see this link Need stencils or ideas? http://visio.mvps.org/3rdparty.htm in a number of posts. I find some chemical plant stencils listed from L Partin. However, the link is dead. Would anyone have these stencils and be willing to share them? Thanks in advance! Ray ...

ActiveX question #3
Hello, I have a dialog box acting as an ActiveX control written in MFC in Internet Explorer. In this dialog box I have a dialog frame with the minimize and close boxes. I catch the close method using the WM_CLOSE message. Everything works fine, except the ActiveX does not quit, when I press the close button on the dialog frame and my application keeps running, which is bad. IS there a way to shut down an ActiveX control without shutting down Internet Explorer? Thanks, Yury ...

How do I center 4 postcards on a page and centered when printed?
I'm trying to print postcards on an office printer, but the postcards are not centered within the postcard area. Some are off to the upper right, while some are off to the lower left. It just depends where the postcards are at on the sheet. I'm printing on postcard paper that has 4 postcards per sheet or paper and then you just tear them apart to separate them. I just would like the material printed on each postcard to be centered when they are printedd. Are the postcards all alike? If they are all alike setup your page as postcards from File, Page setup. If you are using 2...

Publisher Question #5
How can you select the toolbars that appear on your workspace Isbell wrote: > How can you select the toolbars > that appear on your workspace ============================ Not sure what you mean by "select". If you're asking how to toggle them on or off...just right click and check or uncheck the one you're interested in. Also you can access the settings at... View / Toolbars. -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a voluntee...

characters not printing
When I print up a spreadsheet that has a lot of text in the cell, The end character of each line in a cell of text is clipped off. This even happens in cells with less than 80 chracters. Adventus wrote: > When I print up a spreadsheet that has a lot of text in the cell, The end > character of each line in a cell of text is clipped off. This even happens in > cells with less than 80 chracters. And your question is? ...

CRM 3.0 Mobile for ppc5
I have successfully created a deployment package. The package contains a) .net compact framework 2.0 b) sql server ce 3.0 c) sql server ce 3.0 replication d) root certificate e)configured crm mobile software. When, I run the .cab file on the ppc5, all I see being installed is the name of the deployment package. However, framework, sql, crm mobile client, certificate are not being installed. I, also, found temp folder which contains cesm.exe and crmmobile.exe. Do you need to be connected to crm server when installing crm mobile client? Could somebody tell me what the issue here is? T...

Archiving #3
Can anyone supply me with an unbiased view on email archiving programs using Exchange as my email server? Most people have some sort of preference. I honestly think that KVS Enterprise Vault is hands down superiour to any of the other solutions out there. -------------------------- Martin Tuip MVP Exchange Exchange 2000 List owner www.exchange-mail.org www.sharepointserver.com exchange2000-subscribe@yahoogroups.com -------------------------- "anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote in message news:OWP3yymmEHA.2772@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Can anyone supply me with an unbiased...

MS Money question
Anyone help with the following: I want to change the amount of a monthly paid bill. The amount though will not be changing for several months yet. When I try to amend the details I am told that Money can only change the first instance of the bill and then all recurring ones. How do I keep the next few months the same but just amend the ones after this? There must be a way other than remembering to do it nearer the time. TIA -- EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked. Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by *me* using nothing more than common sense. Keep a diary. "Pau...

sorting #3
I have a list on Excel2000 of names and addresses. I added 2 names and would like them to sort alphabetically by last name. I clicked on Last Name, but the first name and address stayed in place. How do I sort so that the info all goes together? TIA babs "bb" wrote > I have a list on Excel2000 of names and addresses. > I added 2 names and would like them to sort > alphabetically by last name. I clicked on Last > Name, but the first name and address stayed in > place. How do I sort so that the info all goes > together? Select the entire range to be sorted ...

Message Mapping Question
Hi, I have Component One flexgrid control on one MFC app. I derived a class called MyGrid from the CVSFlexgrid ( wrapper class generated by vc++.net IDE ) to deal with some custom functions which are common to all the grids in the app. Now I want to intercept the right mouse button up event in the MYGrid class, do some processing and pass it on, so that if a event handler for this event is present in the dialog contanining the control some further processing is done else not. Something like ON_CONTROL_REFLECT. I implemented ON_CONTROL_REFLECT for windows common controls like combo boxe...

Basic Pivot Table Question
I have read several websites, the MS Excel Help file and numerous posts I just can't seem to understand the GETPIVOTDATA function very well. When I enter this formula, it works: =GETPIVOTDATA('Project Hours Lookup'!$A$4,"M Hours") However, I can't get any of the other configurations that I've seen o other websites to work. For example, I can't get it to use more tha one criterion. For example, I tried: =GETPIVOTDATA("Hours",'Project Hour Lookup'!$A$4,"Org","M","CN","1330006806G") One website says ...

Newbie with a couple of quick questions
Hi Folks, We have an outside contractor that is supposed to be helping us implement CRM. I am helping the service team collect requirements in order to generate specifications. Our contractor has indicated that there is a limitation to the number fields that can be created. We have a lot of custom fields we would like to add (an example is a problem-cause-resolution set of fields). Is there a limitation? Anyone know what it is? Secondly, they have given us a test instance to play with. I will be a super-user when we are ready to roll. I have been experimenting with customizing ...

Question abour; �, � and �
Hi, We are using exchange 2000. Sometimes when we recieve a mail (Denmark) the in subj. mentioned �, � and � (in some words) are changed with other letters or without anuthing. It is the same problem sometimes when we send a mail from the office here to a recipient - not all recipients How is that and how to solve this problem? Regards Torben Broendum Torben Br�ndum wrote: > We are using exchange 2000. Sometimes when we recieve a mail > (Denmark) the in subj. mentioned �, � and � (in some words) are > changed with other letters or without anuthing. It is the same > problem s...

Connect Exchange 2000 to the Internet
I know this has been asked before, but I cannot seem to find one clear answer. Here is my problem. I have a Windows 2000 LAN with two WIN2000 servers, one being the PDC, the other with Exchange 2000 being the BDC. Both behind a RED HAT 7.2 box and out to the internet. The internal messaging is handled by the mentioned server, but for Internet mail, we have a mail service given by our ISP with 20 mailboxes and 200 mb space on disk. So each user gets internal mail thru exchange, and pop3 mail directly from the internet via our isp. I would like to change the configuration so that the exchan...

Date formatting question
I've just upgraded from Windows 98se to XP Pro, and have been using Excel 2000 on both. Since installing XP and reinstalling Excel, however, I've noticed an annoying quirk which has thrown out the dates of a large set of sheets created and saved under 98. The cells are formatted as 'custom', dd/mm/yyyy and previously I have entered a numeric value - say 1337 - to get the date (late August this year). Now, however, it seems to resolve to a date in 1903 - a century ago. I'm sure it's a case of checking a box in the options somewhere, but for the life of me I can't ...