Printing problem in excel

Hello,

I have a excel file which is formatted in such a way that 1:1 print
matches the physical labels.( We have adjusted the height & width of cells.)

Now my problem is when we print this excel from two different machines, prints are different, even though it is printed on same printer.

My doubt is that it is related to aspect ratio/ screen resolution.

When we print it from a machine  with 17" square ( regular ) monitor prints are okay, but when we print is from machines with wide monitors prints are off.

Can this happen? or am I missing something.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Shree

WPF - XAML Change Binding Attributes At Runtime
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fb496607-14b3-4f0a-af9c-71731557c486/wpf--xaml-change-binding.aspx
0
Shreepad

If you are trying to print labels, the best bet is usually to use MW Word
mail merge using data from your Excel file.
--
David Biddulph

<Shreepad Gokhale> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a excel file which is formatted in such a way that 1:1 print
> matches the physical labels.( We have adjusted the height & width of
> cells.)
>
> Now my problem is when we print this excel from two different machines,
> prints are different, even though it is printed on same printer.
>
> My doubt is that it is related to aspect ratio/ screen resolution.
>
> When we print it from a machine  with 17" square ( regular ) monitor
> prints are okay, but when we print is from machines with wide monitors
> prints are off.
>
> Can this happen? or am I missing something.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Regards,
> Shree

> WPF - XAML Change Binding Attributes At Runtime
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fb496607-14b3-4f0a-af9c-71731557c486/wpf--xaml-change-binding.aspx

0
David

Problem automating page in IE 8
Hi, I am using the following code to open a page to sign in to MyMsn and it does not work in the same way as other secure sites do. I don't know if Microsoft does something different(big grin here), but the code, which I believe I got from Karl Peterson, shows 22 objects on the document, but does not print anything for the obj type, obj name or obj value. Passing the document to a timer to run HTML links does not show the sign in boxes at all either. Is there another way to see the items on this page and pass the email address and password to them? Code: Private Su...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Print Screen Key disabled

Question -Problem