Printing multiple worksheets as a single printjob

When printing multiple worksheets I have not been able to do it in a single print job. In this particular situation, it breaks it down in 3 printjobs, and that gets in the way, because I am printing to a PDF generator, and I would like to see 1 file as the outcome of the task.

Any ideas ???
0
anonymous (74722)

Andre
You can select multiple worksheets by selecting the first sheet and holding the shift key and selecting the last sheet.  If you need non-contiguous sheets then hold the control key and select the sheets you need

However, if you have a header or footer with page numbers in it this will mess up the numbering.  If each sheet consists of 1 page , instead of getting page 1 of 1 three times, you will get 1 of 3, 2 of 3 and 3 of 3

Good Luck
Mark Graesse
mark_graesser@yahoo.co

     ----- Andre wrote: ----

     When printing multiple worksheets I have not been able to do it in a single print job. In this particular situation, it breaks it down in 3 printjobs, and that gets in the way, because I am printing to a PDF generator, and I would like to see 1 file as the outcome of the task

     Any ideas ???
0
anonymous (74722)

how do i get colors to print in excel
Excel 2003 WinXP - I can add and see colors in normal and page break preview, but when i go to print preview and/or print, my colors are printed in grayscale. When i move the document to another computer with the same settings my spreadsheet prints the colors. It is only this one document. All others print just fine. What do I need to fix to make it behave? Use File|Print; open the Options dialog and see if your printer is set to use greyscale. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "DC" <DC@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Error printing on dot matrix
Hi Groupies!! Has anybody run into problems print Access 2007 reports on a dot matrix printer? When we try to print, we end up with pages (and pages) of junk. I think this is from the printer getting freaked out or something. The reports work fine on a laser. The reports need to print on the dot matrix and it is fine with other windows based applications. Any ideas? -- Thanks for taking the time! CJ --------------------------------------------------------- Know thyself, know thy limits....know thy newsgroups! CJ, Sure sounds like an outdated printer driver. It misinterprets t...

URGENT : How to get CHECKBOX object value from a Excel Worksheet by a C# Class
As subject... I wanna get the value of some Visual Basic Object (Checkbox) in a Excel Worksheet by calling a C# class / VB.NET class.... May I ask for advice ??? What I got ....only Excel application, workbook, worksheet....and so on... Excel.Application excelApp = new Excel.ApplicationClass(); Excel.Workbook excelWorkbook; Excel.Sheets excelSheets; Excel.Worksheet excelWorksheet ; I am not familiar with c#, however the checkbox objects parent is the worksheet. For example in VBA Worksheets("sheet2").CheckBox1.Value - contains the "checked" indicator You i...

Help: Need to produce list of unique names from multiple name occurances
Situation: Daily I produce a large SS from a database. In one column are name (persons, regions, or empty celss etc.) which may appear multilpl times throughout the entire column, such as; joe sue joe ... ... regionA joe sue Willy Nelson etc. Objective: I need a formula [or macro], which I assume will be placed at the en of the column, which will produce a new list of names, having only on (1) occurance of the name, such as; joe sue regionA Willy Neson Thanks for any help you can provid -- ja ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jay's Profile: http:...

Print Report Through Lot
Hi Allen, I have a database name Transfer Deed & I have a form in which I’ve to give data for fields. Deed No. Shares Distinctive No. From Shares Distinctive No. To No. of Shares (Difference of above) I’ve a report also on before open the report a popup form occurs & ask for Deed No & Lot which represent data above what I want know that before open the report it open with lot of nos. provided for example. Distinctive No from is = 500 Distinctive No to is = 1000 No. of shares is = 500 And lot provided on popup form is 100 then 5 pages report of 100 each...

automatic replacing of vbe code for multiple workbooks
hi all a got a workbook called.. Replacer, it contains this macro: Sub rep() On Error Resume Next Dim Wb As Workbook For Each Wb In Workbooks If Left(Wb.Name, 6) = "MI.F@S" Then Wb.Sheets("sheet1").Range("P2").Value = "-1" End If Next Wb End Sub now.. for each workbook in open workbooks whose name begins with "abc", i need to replace or cancel a line or a piece of vbe .. maybe this one: If (Weekday(Now(), vbMonday)) Then aWS.Range("V104").Value = aWS.Range("V104").Value * 2 End If can anyb...

Objects copied when resizing/moving multiple objects
When I try to resize or move multiple objects in a powerpoint file, the objects are all copied. What is causing this, and how can I stop it? I use Powerpoint 2003 on a computer with Windows Vista. See if this helps: Office shapes move or duplicate themselves when I click them (VISTA) http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00882.htm Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "quietchick" <quietchick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79F9A07E-525E-4F8E-98C5-9A83C5B0443A@microsoft.com... > When I try to ...

Print Screen in Microsoft Outlook 2000
I print screen a Message Box and paste it on the body of the e-mail. I know I can see it when I preview it but when I print it, it only gives me the message I type but the print screen I pasted on the body of the e-mail became an icon with an "x". I also send it to my friend with the same application "Microsoft Outlook 2000 and she got an icon with an "x" with just the message What do you think is the problem? I check every settings and all but I can get any answers. I went to the net to find out including Microsoft Site and they can't seem to give me any answer...

help needed in printing contents of a form view
hi all I am working with formview . I want to put all the content that i am displaying on the formview to the clipboard so that i can print it from there. I tried to put contents into clipboard but problem is that all the screen is now get printed. i only want the view area to be get printed. sorry for my english. can any one help me . with regards Harish Harish, I'm sure I have answered this one :-) To recapitulate: If you looked at the code on Joe Newcomber's site, notice that you select the window from which you create your bitmap, so: void toClipboard(CWnd * wnd, BOOL F...

Printing notes on invoice with project accounting
Good morning We are using project accounting and printing our invoices using "PA Billing Invoice Format - Invoice Format 6". We would like to add notes attached to that document. So is it possible to link table (SY03900) with that report and printing those notes on our invoices? Thanks for your help! -- Pat No, it's not. At least not with standard Report Writer functionality. Please take a look at David Musgrave's article "Using ADO with VBA with Report Writer" at http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/10/30/using-ado-with-vba-with-re...

Open new IE window when opening multiple FRx Web reports
When accessing FRx reports from the Webport the reports are opened up in an Internet Explorer window afetr double clicking on the report. If we then go back to the Webport and double click on a new report it is opened in the same Interent Explorer window as the first report. What is suggested is that when a second report is opened it displays in a new Internet Explorer window so that both reports can be viewed simultaneously. This is a suggestion from a customer who uses this tool extensively. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the sug...

excell won't print wants to save not print
microsoft excell won't print when hit the print button comes up with a save button then wont still print . Look in your printer settings, seems like you have the default printer setup to a driver that prints to a file maybe a PDF driver set as default printer? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom http://nwexcelsolutions.com "medic13" <medic13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF38DCF8-8BC2-47FB-BE6C-D1CD9DFEBE1A@microsoft.com... > microsoft excell won't print when hit the print button comes up with a > save > button then wont still print . ...

Printing with gridlines
I've got a sheet... defined print area... go to print preview and the last column doesn't have gridlines... all the others do. I want them there, but I can't get them to show up... any ideas? Using MSExcel 2002 Did all that... it's just not printing the gridlines in that one column... and it's getting to be infuriating! Thanks for the suggestions, tho... Earl Kiosterud wrote: > Taylor, > > The first thing is to determine if it's printing gridlines (File - Page Setup - Sheet tab - > Gridlines) or borders (Format - Cells - Borders. If it's faili...

Page breaks don't show on screen and don't print separately. It i.
I am using Excel 2003. I enter page breaks, but nothing appears on screen and the page breaks don't register and pages don't print separately. View page breaks does not show dashed lines. The box under Options for page breaks is ticked. This happens always. It did not happen with the previous version of Excel. Hi Peter the only way i can repeat the behaviour that you have outlined below is by setting the "fit to x pages wide by x pages tall" option in file / page setup .... this over-rides the page breaks. Changing this back to 100% scaling allows me to use ma...

Paste emai address with single keystroke?
When a website asks for your email address to logon, is it possible to set up a single keystroke to enter the address??? If you've already copied your addy (or password) to your clipboard (e.g., from a TXT file), you can use CTRL+V (which is also a good way to foil keylogger malware). Willard wrote: > When a website asks for your email address to logon, is it possible to > set up a single keystroke to enter the address??? Willard wrote: > When a website asks for your email address to logon, is it possible to > set up a single keystroke to enter the addres...

Borders & Printing
I have a sheet where there is a number of cells merged together and when i print it doesnt put a line across at the bottom of the page (which would in the middle of the merged cell) - how can i get this to happen Kim, "Sheets?" "Cells?" This sounds like a spreadsheet question... This newsgroup works with Microsoft Access, a relational database development application. Your question would be best answered in a more appropriate newsgroup... dealing with whatever type of spreadsheet application you're working with. -- hth Al Campagna Microsof...

Export MS Access report to single html
I have a lot MS Access 2003 reports that has multiple groupings on the report that I need to export to Excel. When I exported the report to Excel everything was out of whack because of the group headers and footers. I tried exporting the report to HTML and all of the columns including the groups lined up perfectly! I could even open the html document using excel and everything was perfect. Opening the html document with Excel would work except for the fact that Access puts the report out into multiple html documents. I need the data to be output exactly as it is on the reports with...

Switching between worksheets
Hi, basic question.... How can I use the keyboard to switch between worksheets rather than mouse on the tabs? Thanks. Jim Jim, Ctrl+page up and page down -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 97 & 2000 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "Jim" <jim.mills@clara.co.uk> wrote in message news:btulr9$ngh$1@titan.btinternet.com... > Hi, basic question.... > > How can I use the keyboard to swi...

Printing #24
I have an org chart I am trying to print. When I go to print preview I only get a section of the org chart. Anyidea how I can print the whole thing and just the one section? Have you considered your printer driver may need updating? Go to the manufacturer's web site and look around for an updated driver for your model printer. It is wise to completely remove the driver before you install/re-install Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm If the printer driver is okay, think about your graphics driver...

Problem Switching Between Worksheets
Hello, I am using MS Office 2000 on a pc running Windows 2000. I have just recently encountered a problem when switching between sheets in a workbook. When I click to select a different worksheet, a rectangular icon, (kind of like a sheet of paper), with a "+" sign by it, appears in place of my mouse pointer. Then, in the best case scenario, I can right click anywhere on screen and get rid of it. It won't have switched to the different sheet however. In the worst case...the machine locks up and nothing short of pulling the plug will unlock it. (Ctrl-Alt-Del does nothing.) ...

E-mail 1 Worksheet Out Of Workbook
Can I e-mail one worksheet out of a workbook without e-mailing the whole workbook? Thx, Jerrygolfer --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Jerry, have a look here for info on how to do it http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Workbook. -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 97 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "jerrygolfer >" <<jerrygolfer.zy2s7@excelforum-nospam.com> wro...

Re: Paste a chart and get the source data to be from the new worksheet
Actually, you could try this little utility to change the sheet names in a chart's series formulas. I haven't used it much for sheet names, but in principle it should work. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChgSrsFmla.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Jon Peltier" <jonxlmvpNO@SPAMpeltiertech.com> wrote in message news:... > No. If there were an easier way, I would have shared it. > > - Jon > ------- > Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP > Tutorials and Custom Soluti...

Lookups with multiple records
Is there a way to create a lookup field, and have that field return multiple records? If not, does anyone have some other suggestions about how I may be able to accomplish this? Thanks, Brian I am looking to do the same thing, if not the other possibility is to create a csutome entity to relate the 2 entities then add an iFrame which will display a view which filters out all that are not realted to that entity. I have not been able to get this to work yet either though. "Brian" wrote: > Is there a way to create a lookup field, and have that field return multiple > rec...

Find and Replace against set of rules in 2nd table/worksheet
Looking for a tool, or code that does the following. Edit [partial cell data] in Sheet1, if [partial cell data] meets criteria in Sheet2, COL1. Sheet2, COL2 has the REPLACE WITH information. Presently there are 59 criteria on Sheet 2, and I have to perform this against 19 sites. So doing this manual via Find and Replace takes forever. VBA code, or something similar would be great. (Wanted to write an Update Query Access, but Access sent me here.) Thanks in Advance TBL1 COL1 Mari Johnson Jim Evans Charles Stanley Jerry Straight TBL2 COL1 COL2 Mari Mary Straight Strait See,...

Adding multiple contact relationships to an account
I am having no success in my attempts to add two fields to the account form. Both are Many to 1 relationship attributes, on is a technical contact, the other is a billing contact. These two fields should appear on the account form in the same manner as the primary contact field that is on the form by default. My problem is that whenever I attempt to create a new Many to 1 relationship in the account entity, the primary entity drop down list only shows my custom entities, the contact entity is not displayed. This seems to be a trivial change, but appears to not be allowed by CRM. Can a...