Printing Multiple Documents

We have recently upgraded to Office XP and in 97 I used to
be able to do a File, Open, select multiple files, right-
click and select Print.  This would print all of the
selected excel files.  Since the upgrade, I've noticed
that it does not print of all of the files when I do
this.  It seems to only print the first 5 selected.  Is
this a known issue or is there some trick that I am not
aware of?
0
anonymous (74722)

Enter Multiple units and return conversion value for either
I am putting together calculator for glass, in which I would like the user to be able to enter a Square Foot quantity or a Square Meter quantity (Whichever they have readily availible) I have One Column for each What I would like to do is return the converted value in its cooresponding "Entry feild" or cell In other words, If I enter in the SqM Quantity it auto populates the SqFt Quantity and vice versa. Can any one point me in the right direction? Thank you! Dustin, This can be done with a macro, if you are interested. Or a formula in a third column can produce the value ...

Extended Pricing price groups should allow multiple Units of Meas.
We categorize our items without regard to units of measure, and want to make an overall change to a particular category of items, e.g. increase the discount percent for all items in that category. But we cannot group these items into one price group because they have different units of measure. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft ...

American Express
I have my account set up to automatically update from Money 2005 My amex account has multiple cards The statement uploaded into MSM 2005 includes transactions from all cards I want transactions from each card seperated Any ideas Money 2004. "Phil" <Phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7CD0B78-10AB-4A9E-B272-1299B5866B4D@microsoft.com... >I have my account set up to automatically update from Money 2005 > My amex account has multiple cards > The statement uploaded into MSM 2005 includes transactions from all cards > I want transactions from each c...

Printing Autofilter Data
How do I print Autofilter data onto one sheet instead of a few lines on say 20 pages? In page Setup, select fit to print and select 1 page wide and 1 page high. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Confused" <Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C7DCB67-06B2-429C-99D9-D2B3A40FEF4A@microsoft.com... > How do I print Autofilter data onto one sheet instead of a few lines on say > 20 pages? Thank you! "Tom Ogilvy" wrote: > In page Setup, select fit to print and select 1 page wide and 1 page high. > > -- > Regards, > Tom Ogilvy >...

CRM for Outlook and multiple address books
I've been through what I believe is all of the MS CRM documentation and I have not yet found anything that addresses the issue of their being 3 address books in outlook when you use the CRM integration. Here's what I mean. Outlook has a local address book. Connecting Outlook to exchange gives you access to the Global Address book. Then by using CRM you get the CRM contact list. This is very confusing for my users and I wonder if there is a best practices document on this subject. -Jason ...

How to convert a Publisher document for blind readers?
We're a church that uses Publisher to produce a weekly 4-page booklet that we print and distribute on Sunday. I'd like to email the document in advance to some blind congregants who have a text reader on their computer at home. When I convert the doc to plain text, the order of the text gets messed up. How can I convert the Publisher doc to a format easily read by text readers for the blind while maintaining the correct order of words? Thanks in advance for your help. Can the readers they use read .pdf files? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Mic...

Excel Not Printing... Word does
Hello All, I have a computer that will not print excel documents at all. It will print Word Documents, as well as other programs, but when I print from excel, it doesn't even make it into the printer Queue. I am trying to print to a networked HP Laserjet 4100 TN. That printer is attached to a Win2k server through its IP address. Let me know if anyone knows of any issues with sharing a printer using the IP address to connect it to the host computer. Any Ideas will be helpful! :) Thanks, Seth R. In the absence of other replies .......... Presumably you have set Excel to recogni...

why do pictures and text change size on printing?
making birthday card , which i have done many times, but when trying to print, the pictures and text are reducing in size from 168% to 99% . what am i now doing wrong ? ...

How do I print different business cards on one sheet
I would like to print out business cards, but with ascending numbers on each one. Is there a fairly easy way of doing this? Mail merge the numbers onto your cards. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Sandra C." <Sandra C.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72A21178-48BD-4B23-AFD8-C08007AF7B9D@microsoft.com... >I would like to print out business cards, but with ascending numbers on >each > one. Is there a fairly easy way of doing this? ...

How can I shrink a flyer to print two to a page?
I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print two whole flyers on one page. I tried using the two page spread option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center twice? How can I get the publisher to do this? CS Flower wrote: > I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print > two whole flyers on one page. I tried using the two page spread > option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center > twice? How can I get the publisher to do this? ===================================== What if y...

How do I get the header to print out for e-mail messages?
For some reason, I am unable to print out the header of e-mail messages and it only prints out the message but not the time/date, subject, To..., From...., etc. Does anyone have an idea how to get this back on? Aloha yoda_the_webmaster, I'm guessing you're using Outlook 2003 (or earlier?) with Internet Explorer 7. That's a known issue that the IE team is working on. In the meantime you can either try and go back to IE6, upgrade to Outlook 2007 (which is unaffected because it doesn't use IE to print HTML messages) or edit the message and change the format to Rich T...

how do i move multiple pages
I think you managed to do it: there's nothing here. "How" <How@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAF18F5B-5184-4525-86AB-F9A9308D2A86@microsoft.com... > Well you could pick up the book and walk or-- You could just try and describe your real problem. John G. ...

Tracking Down Print Errors
Hello All, I have a wierd error that I am getting with opportunities. When I go into opportunities and view a record I wish to print, I am getting an error message. I can successfully print the entire list of opportunities in CRM, but if I open one opportunity, then click print, I get an error stating "This Form has been changed and must be saved before printing." I have SAVED the record multiple times and I still cannot print. Any ideas why this would be? TIA for your help. Joe ...

Non-modal forms and multiple documents
I have a non-modal form over my documents for convenience tools while I am working with it. Essentially a constantly-running macro until the form is closed. It is set to automatically run upon opening the file. The macro/form is based off a template file so that if I send the document to someone else, they won't get the macros, since they don't need it. The problem I am coming across is that if I have documentA loaded, with the macro running, and open up documentB for reference. Instead of running a separate process of the macro, it takes over the macro running with ...

Workbook prints as 2 separate print jobs
When sending an Excel workbook consisting of 1-10 worksheets and choosing the Print Entire Workbook option, the print job prints as though it were two different print jobs sent to the printer. This happens when choosing a Xerox printer-copier, and also when choosing to print to Acrobat Distiller. Any fixes? Suggestions? Thanks. -- Alice. ...

Re-printing an invoice
I have a user who needs to reprint a specific invoice, that would have originally been created in batch (I think). Her customer needs that invoice reprinted for legal reasons. I know absolutely nothing about Dynamics - the only information I have is the invoice number. Can anyone tell me how to reprint an invoice. I believe it has already been posted. Thanks Todd 1. Navigate to Inquiry>Sales>Transaction By Document 2. Search for the invoice number that you want to print 3. Click on the line displaying the invoice information, then click on the 'Document Number' link 4...

Printing Shared Calendars
Does anyone know if you can print all the shared calendars in your calendar view in Outlook 2003. It seems that you can only print one calendar at a time. Not possible. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "jerry" <jriley@empirecollege.com> wrote in message news:OLtsryLeIHA.288@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if you can print all the shared calendars in your > ...

Sorting & Grouping On Multiple Fields
Hello, can anyone help me with this? I have four fields in a table call Team1, Team2, Team3 & Team4. Each of the fields are linked to a lookup table that has 22 team names. Persons in the database can be a part of up to four team. I wish to group my report by the 22 teams. My problem is how do I tell my report to check all four fields for each of the 22 team names before it starts to group. For example a person can be in a team call "Hawk" and that is listed in the field call Team1, while another person can also be in "Hawk" but have that listed in the field ...

Moving MUD from ~/Documents to ~/Library
Dear Apple Discussions, I am trying to move the Microsoft User Data folder from the ~/Documents to ~/Library folder. In Office v.X there was actually an option to do this, but in 2004 there is no longer one. I have tried moving the folder to, yet whenever I open up 2004 it recreates the folder under ~/Documents. Any ideas how to get around this? Thanks, LabMonkey Also, I have looked at the other posts about moving the MUD folder by creating an alias. I would just like to hide the folder. On 12/5/05 9:59 PM, in article 1133837953.081933.281060@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "LabMonk...

Testing for Multiple Conditions
If I have a string variable, a, and I want to test it for a variety of things, is there an easy way to do it? I've tried if (a = or("this", "that", "etc")). That didn't work. I've tried if (a="this" or "that" or "etc") and that didn't work. Of course if a="this" or a="that" or a="etc" works but if I have a whole list to test I wonder if there's an easier way. Thanks. Steve maybe you could put your variables in a list in a worksheet somewhere and use VLOOKUP ? For example: ...

Updating Multiple Chart Titles and Scaling to Identical Values
My worksheet has 14 charts that each reference the same company name (Title) and "Y" axis scaling. Can I reference a 'Name' in: Chart Options-> Titles... and on scale-> left click-> format axis-> scale... The 'Name' for each variable would be a cell reference ie., G37 How do I update all 14 chart at once? try use this macro (with yr maximum for Y axis in G1 and name in G37). to insert the macro press ALT+F11 to go to VBA and paste the code that follows Sub cus() For Each cho In ActiveSheet.ChartObjects cho.Activate With ActiveC...

Printing Sent and Replied to Messages
I have a user that cannot print any Sent or Replied to messages it seems, but randomly one that is sent to them is printable. Seems to be only happening to the one user and no one else is having the problem. The user is using Windows XP Pro, and Outlook 2003. Thx Eric I would also like to add she has alot of HTML goodies in her emails, such as "Dancing Cats and Dogs" Just and FYI Thx Eric Eric <ecomaz@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a user that cannot print any Sent or Replied to messages it > seems, but randomly one that is sent to them is printable. Seems to > b...

Moving between multiple columns quickly
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I am trying to move across a spreadsheet from one end (column z) back to column A or last cell with data in it without having to tab all the way. on my pc I would use &quot;end&quot; and an arrow key but my mac keyboard does not have an &quot;end&quot; key. How do I do this? You can use Command + arrow key on the mac. ...

listing of documents in folders
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel At the moment when I save a document into a folder the document is saved last in the list or at the bottom of the folder when I use Icons <br><br>I want to know how to make the documents appear at the top with older documents underneath The captions in List View [Name & Date Modified] are sort buttons. Note the triangle that appears on one caption or the other. One click sorts in Ascending order based on that column, a second click reverses the order. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Offic...

Same account, multiple SMTP servers
I have a user that travels between two job sites and his home on a regular basis. He is using Outlook 2002 and is getting tired of having to change the outbound SMTP server all of the time. I have not been able to find any registry entries that record the SMTP server that would allow me to create some registry files he could click before starting Outlook. Is there any provision in Outlook for trying different servers in priority order until one works? Any other ideas for solving this problem? Thanks, Scott Why don't you just set up a different email account for each STMP account? &g...