Printing in reverse order

When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order
(i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from
the print setup exel still prints the first page first!!  Is there a fix
available??

I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers

Thank you
0
Bryan1 (123)

Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available
connected printer(s).  Any issues with printing are generally
associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel
itself.

Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you
have the latest drivers installed for your printer.

Good Luck.

Bruce

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=381171

Well,  I personally have a HP 960c which supports reverse printing and my
customer has a HP 3650 printer and this feature works perfectly with Word
2003 but not in Excel 2003 which I why I think it is a coding issue!

"swatsp0p" wrote:

> Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available
> connected printer(s).  Any issues with printing are generally
> associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel
> itself.
>
> Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you
> have the latest drivers installed for your printer.
>
> Good Luck.
>
> Bruce
>

> --
> swatsp0p

> swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15101
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=381171

0
Bryan1 (123)
6/22/2005 2:18:04 PM
Bryan:  I didn't mean to intimate your printer was not capable of this
function.  I merely stated that in most cases, printing issues within
Excel can USUALLY be traced to a printer setup (or capabilty) or
printer driver cause.  (I responded to one post that wondered why Excel
was printing only in black and white... ended up that they had a b/w
only printer set as default!).

BTW, I have an HP 1120C that also prints back to front, which functions
just fine with Excel 2003 in that manner.

Is it possible that there is some configuration setting that needs to
be adjusted via the Excel Print dialog box (e.g. 'Properties' on the
selected printer)?  Just a thought.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.  At least you know that Excel _is_
capable of reverse printing and it is not a coding issue.

Good Luck.

Bruce

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=381171

printing problem #4
Hello all, I've made a little pocket book using Publisher. My problem is this, when I print it in black & white it prints fine, all pages. But when I print it in color it misses a page. I have 24 pages in this booklet, as I said all print fine in black & white, but color??? It should print pages 8 and 17 together so when folded they are in the right order, but I cannot get page 17 to print in color. What might I be doing incorrectly? This is my first project with Publisher, so any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Cliff Myers wrote: > Hello all, I've made a ...

Printing 11X17 Newsletter
I have just finished creating a 4 page newsletter with Microsoft Publishing 98. I have purchased a printer that will print 11X17 paper, HP DeskJet 1220C. My difficulty now is I can't seem to only print one side of the newsletter and then manually turn over copies to print the other side. Is this possible? I want newsletter to be front and back. There must be a way! Thank you to anyone who can help me :-) Thank you for the info. However, I do not know how to open up the attachment. Thank you! >-----Original Message----- >Carla set this up manually instead of using ...

Set Print POS Receipt Question Default to NO
When you select the to Ask before printing POS receipt the system defaults to the YES box. Can this default be set to NO to allow you to just press ENTER? I have already set up a PRINTLASTRECEIPT button. ...

How can I make my Headers print on all pages of my report?
Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all of the pages of the document and not just the first page? Thank you. On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:29:22 -0800, SIRSTEVE wrote: > Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all > of the pages of the document and not just the first page? > > Thank you. What header? There is a Report Header, a Page Header, each group in the report (if you are grouping your data) can have a Header. If you mean the Report Header, you can't. The Report Header, by definition, only prints on th...

Office Publisher 2003 Printing w/Designjet 110plus
Publisher will print to other printer w/o problems, will print to 110+ if it is only one page, but if I try to print a sign or 4 pgs. on 24" X 36" paper it won't even try. The test pg. prints, I've uninstalled & reinstalled the driver, I've talked to manufacturer, now what? My technique for that would be to create a special size pdf and "print" to that. Then print the pdf. Usually works. Thanks some printer! "gypfuz" <gypfuz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC5491A7-3687-4E03-9115-6E960ACCE366@microsoft.com... > Publi...

Re: Calendar Printing Assistant
IMI Attendees Print - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm you can fin it also at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566161033.aspx | "JLinDC" <JLinDC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message | news:535BC51C-CE50-4B56-A19D-43DEA66D4D1B@microsoft.com... || Are there any CPA templates that print the Appointment Message/Body? || || | | ...

Reports for Orders
Hello! I am trying to create a report that is based on Orders. That is, the report will display Orders and group its underlying Activities and summarise their durations. An order named A has 4 activities. Two of them have the Category field set to A and have 3 hours duration each. Two of them have the Category field set to B and have 4 hours duration each. The report would look like this: Order Name A Activity Category A duration 6 hours Activity Category B duration 8 hours So I went to Crystal Reports and started playing with it. First thing I find is that ...

pricing updates affect already shipped orders
In CRM 3.0 I'm seeing the Total Amount field on an order change when price list updates are done for items on an order. The affected orders have already been shipped so no changes should occur. The extended price on the Sales Order Detail is still correct and not affected by the pricing update. What causes this? Will using the Prices Locked check box fix this issue? Yes, invoice pricing has to be locked on an invoice if you don't want changes in the pricelist to affect it from the MS CRM 3.0 sdk: LockInvoicePricing: Locks the total price of products and services specified in th...

how do i get different post cadts to print on one sheet?
I want to be able to print on sheet of all differnt post cards? littlebit86_ <littlebit86_@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to be able to print on sheet of all differnt post cards? Use the Mail Merge feature if it's just different addresses you need. If you need entirely different designs, you'll need to manually set up your labels on a larger page. Set the page size in File > Page Setup to the size of your sheet of labels, and then set the layout guides to the positions of the individual labels. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Pu...

Print BitMap and maintain same size
I use the dcPrint.BitBlt to print a bitmap. Is there a easy way to keep the image the same size no matter what resolution the printer is at? Thanks Ronald, You might want to check StretchBlt used together with GetDeviceCaps (to get the resolution of the output device). Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Ronald" <ronald@denverresearch.com> a �crit dans le message de news:7a191f3c.0312031056.472b261d@posting.google.com... > I use the dcPrint.BitBlt to print a bitmap. > > Is there a easy way to keep the image the same size no matter what > resolution the printe...

Postcard printing #2
Is there any way to print 8 standard size postcards on 11x17 paper? Assuming you want to stay within the 23� stamp size you could do it with a size of 5"x4" and have an overall margin of �". First do a Printer setup for 11"x17" card stock. Create a single work area of 5" width and 4" height. (You can select the smallest margins of your choice here) Pour forth your artistic creation of the card. (The following is for Publisher 2000) Now to print it (them) File Print Page options button Select "Print multiple copies" Select "C...

Printing in Excel #2
I am having trouble with printing Excel files that I have used for years. Of late they have re-formatted somehow. When the file is open in normal view the page looks ok, but when in print preview and when the page is printed there is too much excess space in each cell and stretching to the left and right margins automatically. What is causing this and how can I overcome it. Have you recently changed to a new operating system, or installed a new printer? If so, you may have to download a new version of the print driver from the printer manufacturer's web site. Deon Shirley wrote: ...

Problem printing to a custom size paper?
I need to print onto an 8 x8 paper. I added the paper size to the printer properties - but the size does not show up when I select paper size in the print option of the document. Does anyone else have this problem? After setting the paper size in the Printer Setup, set the size in the Page Setup, Special Size. -- Don Vancouver USA "Laurvil" <Laurvil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81ED7207-489B-48A9-AA43-FDD5FA65E944@microsoft.com... >I need to print onto an 8 x8 paper. I added the paper size to the printer > properties - but the size does not ...

Lost ability to print multiple copies of email
I am only able to print one copy at a time of an email. Though I tell the printer to make copies in quantity, I only get one copy. This happenned all of a sudden. For the other programs I use, Excel, Word etc., I am able to print the number of copies I direct the printer to do. Any advice? Update your printer driver? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,...

Two problems: Printing PPM image and accessing the generic Print Preview when using static MFC window
Hi, I can print IPicture objects with no trouble (drawn with Ipicture->render). But when I do it with PPM/PNG drawn with StretchDIBits I can see it on the screen and also in print preview, but the printed page is empty. Is it possible to do it, or can I wrap my BYTE array containing the image into an IPicture pbject and draw it through IPicture->render? I also have trouble with print preview in static MFC DLL. When I click print preview a warning window appears (with an empty string) and I can click OK and it ignores my attempt to open print preview. In debug mode it says there was an a...

Ability to Change PO Number When Generating PO From Sales Order
When generating a Purchase Order using the SOP to POP link (from Sales Transaction Entry) would like the ability to change the next PO Number. ...

Reverse engineering huge code base
Hi I have a huge code base in VC++, which I need to reverse engineer and come up wit a low-level design for. I understand that there might be some tools available to com with the class diagrams like Rational Rose or Visio. But can I come up with the sequence diagrams as well? What is the best possible way to reverse engineer suc huge code chunks TIA Sucharit Genitor sells such a product. I'm not taken by it (it imposes bizarre restrictions on how comments are placed; for example, it misinterprets my change log as a module description) but what I saw of its ability to reverse-enginee...

Number of copies when printing is 256, how can I set it back to 1?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel It's only with one Excel document. I've already trashed the prefs and that didn't fix it. high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price? China Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are the best brand replica goods w...

Can someone help me print a 4 up post card in publisher 2007
I have been trying to print 4 postcards on a page but can not figure out how to do it. Please help! I'm a Publisher 2000 user and this is how I would do it using 8�"x11" stock. File Page Setup Special Size Width 5.5" Height 4.25" OK Create Postcard File Print Page Options button (lower left corner of Print window) Select Print multiple copies per sheet Custom Options button All margins set to 0" OK OK -- Don Vancouver, USA "JustAlice" <JustAlice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A7FC53C-3357-41FB-B650-...

How do I print 4 postcards landscape on letter size paper
I now have Windows Vista and can't figure out how to get four postcards to appear and print on a landscape letter setup. Used to be a piece of cake - apparently solution is hidden now. All the cards alike? Do you mean Publisher 2007? Use the Avery US Letter Postcard setup. 3263 works just fine. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "George 604" <George 604@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:927A6D81-7D6B-4669-8371-E73909592644@microsoft.com... >I now have Windows Vista and can't...

RMS POS Crashes Before Printing Receipt
We sporadically have a situation were RMS 2.0.0115 POS crashes right before it prints a customer receipt. This seems to happen randomly and on different registers mostly when using credit cards but it also has happened with cash transactions. The problem is since RMS didn't print a receipt (and there is no record in the Journal or sometimes one that says something like "No Receipt Available for Display"), the cashiers ring the sale up again (since there was no CC slip to sign for the "original" transaction). Even though there is no trace of the original transacti...

column information changes when printed in excel document
The address in the column shifts when I print. It doesn't appear as it does on the original document. How can I print it as it looks? Not clear. What is the "address in the column"? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 12 May 2010 11:18:01 -0700, bgood <bgood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >The address in the column shifts when I print. It doesn't appear as it does >on the original document. How can I print it as it looks? ...

Print Report Landscape
On my form I put a Print Button. This button prints the current record only, using an embedded macro. It works fine, except the record is printed in portait. I need it to print landscape. What do I need to do to correct this? Thanks Add this code to your print button OnClick event: Dim vPrinter As Access.Printer Set vPrinter = Application.Printer vPrinter.Orientation = acPRORLandscape -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "Summing multiple fields on a form" wrote: > On my form I put a Print Button. This button prints the current record only, >...

Sorting "X1 X10 X2" in correct order as "X1 X2 X10"
I'm working with columns with "addresses" which are always constructed with one or more letters (Or a word) first and then follows a number, like f.ex.: X1 X10 X2 But if I sort them in excel from top to bottom/a-z they are not sorted correctly, it always comes out with "X10" before "X2" like shown above. I would like to sort them so that they look like this: X1 X2 X10 But I can't seem to get it to work... Formatting the cells doesn't seem to help either. And I forgot to mention that I am also trying to sort by letters as well, like f.ex.: D1 D2 ...