Printing Headers #3

How do I print the headers of each column at the top w/o printing the row
numbers on the left hand side and the ABCs at the top?
0
JRobinP1 (1)

JRobinP wrote:
|| How do I print the headers of each column at the top w/o printing
|| the row numbers on the left hand side and the ABCs at the top?

File-Page Setup-Sheet and uncheck the "Row and Column Headings" box....

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

0
gordonbp11 (453)
3/25/2005 7:19:01 PM
Under Page Setup -> Sheet -> Select the Rows to repeat at top or
                                             Select the Cols to repeat at left

"JRobinP" wrote:

> How do I print the headers of each column at the top w/o printing the row
> numbers on the left hand side and the ABCs at the top?

VLOOKUP ERROR #3
I started out with =VLOOKUP(F12,CSSP!A10:F2000,4,FALSE) the output returns #NA if there is nothing found The following statement works great if there is an error. =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(F12,CSSP!A10:F2008,4,FALSE)),"0.00") The problem I am having is if there is actually a good value returned I get the following value in the cell "FALSE" I am doing some calculations on this cell after a value is returned Can anyone help me with this. The problem is you didn't finish your IF statement. You told it what you wanted to do if there was an error, but not what to do if th...

Print Forms as they Look
I have a custom form that users will need to print the form as it looks, but with the regular print everything is changed to text. I tried XPath but the problem with that is if a machine does not have that dll, the information on the sent form will not appear ...

Printing Mail merge documents
Hi I have set up labels in publisher that enable me to print 8 lables per A4 sheet - I need to mail merge different information into each label - when I print a sheet it prints out the same mail merged information into each label whereas I want to set it up so that it picks up 8 different entries from my mail merge. How do I do this? Kathy dear, what version of Publisher do you have??? While you are there, what version of Windows are you using??? -- Hi Kathy (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Hi I have set up labels in publisher that enab...

Print Preview will not show entire landscape page jut portrait
I have adjusted page set up to landscape adjusted my printer settings, it continues to cutoff the right side of the page. I am using Publisher 2003 Your printer has its margin limitations... http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mno03" <mno03@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AE180D4-9170-40AE-BCB8-C3282F2DED6A@microsoft.com... >I have adjusted page set up to landscape adjusted my printer settings, it > continues to cutoff the right ...

help #3
I'm a noob I'm a noob!! JE McGimpsey wrote: > I'm a noob > So, is that you, Balasz, or were you incompetently spoofed, too? In article <Oow40UAkEHA.3140@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>, JE McGimpsey <jemcgimpsey@mvps.org> wrote: > I'm a noob!! Damn - If JE's a noob, then I'm a numpty :-( -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission ...

Error Installing CRM 3.0 06-18-06
Hi, When installing CRM 3.0 laptop client, I get an error when installing MSDE service pack 4. The error says "Installation Failed" - "User Cancelled Installation" I have restarted the computer, closed all programs etc and still get the same message. It does not let me continue. Can I install MSDE service pack from another location besides the CD? Thanks in advance, Anthony Is it possible that other patches are missing? Have you tried the Microsoft Update Service? As opposed to Windows Update Service? Is this a rights issue? -- Anne Stanton, MVP-CRM, MBA/ACC...

Money Keeps Shutting Down since XP Service Pack 3 was installed
Microsoft prompted me to install some secuirty updates yesterday, and since then Microsoft Money Small Business 2005 will not stay open. Shortly after opening the program, and without clicking on anything, I get the message, "We're sorry, but Microsoft Money has experienced an internal error and will have to restart." The error signature is AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 14.0.0.1105 ModName: myisam05.dll ModVer: 4.0.3107.7 Offset: 00001b37. Upon restarting Money, the same error occurs. I have uninstalled and re-installed Money, and run the Money updates to get current v...

use port number for the sql server? while installing CRM 3.0
when installing Microsoft CRM 3.0, can we use port number for the sql server? Responded to on the CRM Deployment forum. -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "Amit - Techtrends" wrote: > when installing Microsoft CRM 3.0, > can we use port number for the sql server? ...

Monochrome printing only
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have just acquired a new iMac running Snow Leopard and Office (12.0) which has installed OK and seems to run well. The only problem is that it will only print in monochrome to my Xerox Phaser 6130. All my other apps. print in colour perfectly well. Have I missed a simple setting or is it something more complicated? If you're still at a base installation of Office 2008 (12.0) you are lacking several major updates. That may very well account for the problem. In any Office app go to Help> Check for Updates. ...

Print the label of Assamled item
Hi, When I am using RMS 1.3 and when I am trying to print the label of assembled item it its automatically selected the base items barcode. Please help if anybody knows how to print the label of assembled item. RAFEEK ...

How prevent header from appearing grayed out?
I want to send my resume as a Word document, and in the print layout view, but the header appears grayed out unless I click on it (then the main body appears grayed out). How do I prevent the header from looking gray to readers? You cannot do that. You would have to send the document as a .pdf file to achieve it. If you are not using Word 2007 that has a pdf converter, you can download a free one such as PrimoPDF and then print your document to the PrimoPDF printer -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a pai...

CRM 3.0 SBE on SBS2003 and a separate SQL server
I have installed CRM 3.0 on my SBS2003 but wanted to use a separate server for the SQL databases. The install went fine, although I did have to take the custom install route so I could specify my separate DB server name. I have the two CRM databases and the two Reporting service databases on my db server. After the install I set up one user as instructed in the Implementation Guide and in the "verify installation" section, I was unable to get to CRM via http://localhost (that brought up my SBS2003 "Welcome to Windows Small Business Server 2003" site, the one with o...

how to embed print instruction portrait landscape in excel
Is there a way to embed Portrait and landscape instructions in an excel spreadsheet so that a single print instruction will print a speadsheet in accordance with such instructions. Easy. You need to create a BeforePrint workbook event macro. The macro would contain all the print setup commands. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "smhusain" wrote: > Is there a way to embed Portrait and landscape instructions in an excel > spreadsheet so that a single print instruction will print a speadsheet in > accordance with such instructions. I'd r...

Saving Excel Macros on a File and Print server
Is there a way that an Excel macro can be saved on a File and Print server such that a user can use the macro from any workstation on the network? Excel macros live in excel workbooks. If you save the workbook to a server, then the other users could just open that workbook in excel and run the macro. They'll have to have excel. Bobo wrote: > > Is there a way that an Excel macro can be saved on a File > and Print server such that a user can use the macro from > any workstation on the network? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Statements Not Printing Properly
Take the following example. Customer A has invoice from November 2004 which was paid in January 2005. We run an aging as of December 31, 2004. This places the Invoice in 31-60 aging bucket. Print an historical TB for this customer as of Dec 31, 2004 and it prints that invoices in 31-60. Print a statement for that customer using 12/31/2004 with options 'Print Past Due Balance,' 'Show Applied Payments' and 'Exclude Fully Applied Payments'] and it says no transactions to print. If I unmark 'Print Past Due Balance,' the invoice prints on the statement a...

One of my 3 Fidelity accounts not updating
I have 3 accounts at Fidelity (Roth, Rollover, Brokerage accounts). All are accessed by using the SS# as account name and a password. Money 2004 is able to download statements for Roth and Brokerage but not Rollover accounts. I get the msg: "Your request to get statements for Rollover IRA failed. Please try your call again. If you see this message again, call Customer Support number for your financial institution, listed in the Contact Information place in the Online area. More details: General Error" I like the "More Details" part. I can get to all 3 (like as usual...

Hiding columns #3
I hide several non-consecutive columns in a worksheet within a macro. I have automatically recorded hiding the columns, I have typed in instructions to hide the columns, I have done it in one command, and I have tried hiding them with separate commands. I end up with the same results - all columns up to the last mentioned column on the spreadsheet are hidden. Any suggestions on why this is happening and a solution? Jessie, It would be helpful if you posted the code that is causing the problem. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.c...

Outlook 2003: Unable to print email from right click menu unless item is opened
I am a new user to Outlook 2003. In my prior version, after I would read the e-mail message in the inbox, I would right click the message which would bring up the menu. When I click "Print" I get a dialogue box which says "Please open this HTML message to print it." How can I bypass this and just print it without fully opening it as I was able to do in the prior version of Outlook? Thank you! ...

Printing current record on a report from a form
I am trying to print the information from a current form to a report. I have searched the web and tried using the different suggestions of code which, begins with DoCmd.Open Report...but when I use that I am getting a message that says this Macro has not been set up and I was under the impression that I did not need a Macro...maybe I am putting this in the wrong place. I have put the code below that I am using in the Properties of the button on the form...on the "on click"...Please Help Me! DoCmd.OpenReport "PrintCustomerReport",acViewPreview,, "[OrderID]=Forms! frm...

DropDowns #3
Hi. I have inserted drop downs in a worksheet. The contents of the drop down is 'L', 'M' and 'H'. I am going to send my spreadsheet out to ppl to fill in the data by selecting the appropriate state- L,M or H. What I want to do is be able to add the cells of one row ie; allocate numbers 1,2 and 3 to L,M, and H and get a score for each row. Can anyone help me with this??? =SUM(LOOKUP(A2:M2,{"H",3;"L",1;"M",2})) which is an array formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not just Enter -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email addr...

CRM 3.0 Outlook Client Error 11-28-05
I have installed CRM 3.0 lightclient many times and the install completes correctly. (all prerequisites are met) However, when I start outlook I get the following error: "There is a problem communicating with the microsoft CRM server, please contact your system administrator..." I have installed on several different workstations, all with the same results. Everything is updated to the correct service packs etc. The client did install correctly once, under one user login. However it would not install under any other logins on the same machine. Any ideas on how to get ...

How do you get transparency settings on a fill effect to print?
Hi- I am working on a publication for print. I have used a two-color gradient effect to fill an object. I then applied transparency to allow objects in the background to show through as sillouettes. It looks great on screen, but when I go to print, the transparency is ignored. I have tried multiple printers, so the problem seems to be within Publisher. Transparency does work when the object is filled with a single color not using an effect. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks. Known bug in Microsoft Office applications. The current work around is to select the image, go ...

Host header Vs MOC , which one is correct
Hello all, If i go through the implementation guide , i read following paragraph "host headers can not be used ". But if i read the installation and configuration guide (official) , it talkes about creating host header and entry in DNS. I am just confused. Although i used host header so many times during demo installation without any problem by creating my own crm web site . Do not install Microsoft CRM to the default website. - The default website must be accessible through http://<servername> - host headers cannot be used - the default Web site must be on port...

CRM 3.0 Fiscal Year
Hi, I've seen a couple of post here and on other UK forums / blogs regarding fiscal year settings error.. I get an error when trying to alter fiscal year settings on my SBS 2003 SP1 / SQL 2005 clean install. All other aspects of CRM 3.0 server install are ok. Just wondering if there is a fix or MS is aware of the issue on UK installs? Simon Hi Simon, Im got no help for this issue, but feel your pain. The same issue on a SQL 00 CRM installation. Please post if you find a fix. Thanks. Regards, Nathan Warner "Simon Roberts" wrote: > Hi, > > I've seen a c...

CRM 3.0 Update rollup 2 server error
I'm trying to apply CRM Update Rollup 2 to CRM 3.0 running on SQL 2000, Windows Server 2003 SP2. I receive the following error after the executable unpacks and begins the install... "Setup failed to update the database. The installation of this update has stopped. Contact Customer Support Services." Digging around in newsgroups, I found a possible solution by removing the Data Migration Pack. I did so, rebooted the server, and the install still gives the same error. I also found a previous post about CRM 1.2 errors similar to this, in that the DB build # had to be changed,...