Printing errors in excel

When I highlight some rows and colums to print, the matching column headers
aren't printing right unless the size is reduced to 40% in print
preview/setup.

I have freezepanes set up on the left and top, and when I print out data, I
have it set so all the freezepanes print as well. I have names across the
top, and date of birth and other information below. When I hightlight the
data below, the names don't match when I print with the data I hightlighted,
unless i change the print size to less than 45%.

Any ideas? I tried multiple versions of excel and several printers within
our office, and it did the same thing each time, so it's a problem with
excel.
0
rachael (26)

I hope I explained what I mean correctly. I will try and draw a picture:

XXX_AAA_|_BBB_|_CCC_|_DDD_
AAA| CENTRE DATA
AAA| CENTRE DATA

The lines are where I have my freeze panes. I can always see the top and
left side when I scroll. If I want to print out "Centre data", I only
highlight it, and not the areas that are freezepaned because I set those to
always print. If I hightlight "Centre data" and print selection, the title
"DDD" might show up, even though it's under AAA and BBB...unless I choose
Print Preview, go to setup, and choose the print out to be 45% or less of the
original size

"Rachael" wrote:

> When I highlight some rows and colums to print, the matching column headers
> aren't printing right unless the size is reduced to 40% in print
> preview/setup.
>
> I have freezepanes set up on the left and top, and when I print out data, I
> have it set so all the freezepanes print as well. I have names across the
> top, and date of birth and other information below. When I hightlight the
> data below, the names don't match when I print with the data I hightlighted,
> unless i change the print size to less than 45%.
>
> Any ideas? I tried multiple versions of excel and several printers within
> our office, and it did the same thing each time, so it's a problem with
> excel.
0
rachael (26)
10/13/2005 5:52:04 PM
PLEASE. I NEED HELP ASAP!

I print these out almost daily (several times a week) and I can't keep
printing them SOOOOO small, then enlarging them.

"Rachael" wrote:

> I hope I explained what I mean correctly. I will try and draw a picture:
>
> XXX_AAA_|_BBB_|_CCC_|_DDD_
> AAA| CENTRE DATA
> AAA| CENTRE DATA
> AAA|
> AAA|
>
> The lines are where I have my freeze panes. I can always see the top and
> left side when I scroll. If I want to print out "Centre data", I only
> highlight it, and not the areas that are freezepaned because I set those to
> always print. If I hightlight "Centre data" and print selection, the title
> "DDD" might show up, even though it's under AAA and BBB...unless I choose
> Print Preview, go to setup, and choose the print out to be 45% or less of the
> original size
>
> "Rachael" wrote:
>
> > When I highlight some rows and colums to print, the matching column headers
> > aren't printing right unless the size is reduced to 40% in print
> > preview/setup.
> >
> > I have freezepanes set up on the left and top, and when I print out data, I
> > have it set so all the freezepanes print as well. I have names across the
> > top, and date of birth and other information below. When I hightlight the
> > data below, the names don't match when I print with the data I hightlighted,
> > unless i change the print size to less than 45%.
> >
> > Any ideas? I tried multiple versions of excel and several printers within
> > our office, and it did the same thing each time, so it's a problem with
> > excel.
0
rachael (26)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Error 550 Relaying denied