Printing a Page

Heres what I have.

I have a workbook, which has many spreadsheets (One sheet for eac
week).  On each sheet, it is split up into 8 pages, the first page ha
all the figures on, the second one has a graph for the production week
pages 3- 8 are graphs for each working day. Now, I think I know how t
create a macro that will at the touch of a button, attach the workboo
or worksheet to an e-mail, but is there anyway I can do it so i
attaches a single page within a sheet to an e-mail. So if I press
button for wednesday for instance, it attaches the graph (On page 5
for that day to an e-mail ready for sending.

Thanks

Pete

how to I block text not to break across columns or pages ?
I want to keep certain text together and not have it split apart over columns or on a new page: like several lines comprising an address in an address book -- I want to keep it all together. Either apply a style with the Keep With Next paragraph format option to all but the last of the paragraphs you wish to keep together or Use Shift+Enter to make a line break within the same paragraph -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MV...

Printing Calendars
CRM 3.0 should have the option print calendars to show activities such as appointments in a weekly or monthly view. This is possible in Outlook Calendars and Outlook Web Access Calendars but not in CRM Calendars. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:/...

How can I cross reference a SmartArt Graphic to a page/text?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to allow users to click on the SmartArt Graphic on my first page and automatically go to the respective page within the document. I click next to the wording on the graphic and go to Insert, but it will not allow me to insert the cross reference. You can do it the other way around - from the text to the graphic, but not from the graphic to the text. Anyone know a way around this or another way to do it? Objects cannot be used as active hyperlinks in a Word document. You can do what you describ...

How do I repeat my header on each page of an access form
!@#$%^&*?! I am frustrated. I want to repeat a header on each form. Help states that there is a repeat property that needs to be set to yes. I can't find it anywhere! I've double clicked, right clicked on every section and box and cannot find this property setting. Help!!! Evon wrote: > !@#$%^&*?! I am frustrated. I want to repeat a header on each form. Help > states that there is a repeat property that needs to be set to yes. I > can't > find it anywhere! I've double clicked, right clicked on every section and > box and cannot fin...

Grey text prints as black..
I'm printing a page that has some text de-emphasized by using a grey font colour. Unfortunately when I print it comes out as black like the rest of the text. I looked for a setting in the Options and in the Print dialogs, but was unable to see anything that said "allow grayscale" anywhere. Suggestions anyone? thanks... R. I have the same problem and have not yet found a solution. could it be a configuration problem with the printer? Have you recently re-installed Excell? Julien "RGK" a écrit : > I'm printing a page that has some text de-empha...

Adding Property pages from Dll?
Hi, I want to create an app that allows the user to add property pages to my dialog box. I will off course have a basic property sheet but how can I add a page via a dll? Would COM be what I need? I recall something like that on codeproject but I cannot find it. Any hint? Many thanks Simon. I had this same requirement. I have a control panel applet that has a set of property pages. The applet will also look for components with certain extensions, LoadLibrary the module, and make a call into that dll via GetProcAddress mechanisms. One of the things returned is a pointer to a CProp...

How does one print the columns from a Visio ERD diagram?
I see them but can't print them. ...

can I use Publisher to set up signatures of 8 pages?
I neeed to print and bind a book. I can't find any way to set up and print in sgnatures of 8 or so pages. I seem to be limited to 4 page bookfold. Any ideas? Insert, page -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "traveller" <traveller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FD3B5CB-8D56-49DE-B632-06617A54EBE7@microsoft.com... >I neeed to print and bind a book. I can't find any way to set up and print in > sgnatures of 8 or so pages. I seem to be limited to 4 page bookfold. Any > idea...

PAGES DISAPPEARED
I recently have lost pages of existing documents, and now I find I can't insert a page without losing the preceeding page. I'm not sure they're gone, but I can't access them because the little boxes at the bottom of the screen that contain the page numbers are gone. The only thing I can think of that might have caused this was a recent download (an update to Office 2007). Any ideas? You can download the page sorter utility and install it, that will get the tabs back. Look at the sixth FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer http://msau...

Print notes on purchase order blank report
How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order blank report? thank you in advance. You can modify the PO in Report Writer. Link the Records Notes Master to the Purchase Order HEader table and include the notes table in the report. Then the notes text field will be available to be displayed in the report. Regards Sivakumar V On Nov 17, 6:38 am, "Jack Tundra" <jacktun...@hotmail.com> wrote: > How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order > blank report? thank you in advance. Hi I am sorry but I cannot find th...

How to generate dynamic XML from aspx page
Dear Friends, I was using the below code in ASP to dynamically generate XML from a SQL Query Does anyone knows how can I migrate this code to VB and ASPX? Regards Robson Machado Response.ContentType = "text/xml" Response.Write "<?xml version='1.0' ?>" dim RS, CN set CN = server.CreateObject("adodb.connection") set RS = server.CreateObject("adodb.recordset") CN.ConnectionString = strConnect CN.Open RS.Open SQLStmt,cn Response.Write "<ROOT>" Response.Write RS2XML(RS,"RESULT") Response.Write "</R...

Set print area on several pages at once in Excell Workbook?
How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell workbook at one time instead of having to set it one page at a time? You would have to write a macro to do this. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "willow" <willow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A934EF4-AF5F-49F5-9F0A-1BB51A45F66C@microsoft.com... > How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell > workbook at one > time instead of having to set it one page at a time? When you have the workbook open, ther...

Label Printing #5
I am trying to find out if there is a way that if we receive an item on the PO, that a label would be printed immediately after the item is scanned. I do not have a stand alone label printer, but I will purchase one if this is possible. The information that I would like on the label, would be Item lookup, Description, and Retail Price. I am currently using RMS ver 1.3.0203. The partner that I have been working with does not have any information for me. Hi akpetshop....if your version of 1.3 has a "label" button on the bottom left of your PO screen when you are receiving the i...

Page Numbers
I want to print just one page of my money file. Is there any way I can tell what the page number is of what I have on the screen? Thanks "one page of [your] Money file." I presume by that you mean one screen's worth of register view or something, not one page of a report??? You are going to need to do something like copy it to the clipboard (Alt+PrtSc) and then paste it into Word or WordPad. If you mean reports, then I'd check out Adobe Acrobat or some of the work-alike PDF file generating print drivers. The print your reports to a PDF file. From there, look at the gener...

Print Issue and Saving Issue
Dear All Firstly, is it possible to use VB code to create a macro that allows m to save multiple worksheets in a workbook as csv files and the name o the csv files to be defined by the tab names... for example UK(Sheet1 would be saved as UK.csv... and so on... Secondly, is it possible to create a macro that prints define worksheets... I only want to print 5 pages of data if there's more tha 5 pages of data and if there's less than 5 pages of data, then prin all... hence all print outs should not be more than 5 pages... Also, a my vb knowledge is limited, i only know how to define my ...

Where do I configure OWA logoff Page?
Hello, Please can someone tell me how to change the logoff of OWA to something other than a page not found message? I cannot seem to find the solution to this problem, but every time I logoff OWA, I get a page that makes me feel like I did something wrong. Can someone please help? Thanks State your version of Exchange and ask in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Catherine&quo...

Duplex Printing
I telecommute, and one of my normal tasks is to create a .doc using MS Word 2003 and email it to my boss who prints it. I've been doing this for 2 years and today she asks me-why did you change your printer settings?- because all of a sudden the .doc is printing on both sides of the page. Not only did I not change any settings, I'm not sure where to look for this setting. In any event, my contention is that nothing I do to create the .doc can influence how SHE prints it, but she also claims that she has not changed her printer settings. Am I right, and if not...what could I hav...

how to select multiple pages?
who knows how to select multiple pages of a publication in MS Publisher (or ALL pages) in order to adjust margins or make other changes in many pages instead of doing that one by one? Thanks in advance! Hi rpiotr (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || who knows how to select multiple pages of a publication in MS || Publisher (or ALL pages) in order to adjust margins or make other || changes in many pages instead of doing that one by one? Thanks in || advance! Are you looking to change the margins in the text boxes on each page, or are you looking ...

Print Quantity from a cell
I have created an Invoice form in a tab sheet call Invoices In excel. in this tab sheet "INVOICES" i have 30 bookmarks to separate pe pages example D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 then there's a bookmark and continue to 2nd invoice D6 D7 D8 D9 D10 then there's a bookmark and continue to 3rd invoice and so on untill theres 30 invoices in the sheet. now when there's dat entered in let say D1 then E1 shows 1 as a result using th If(D1="","",1) and same for D6 if there's data entered in it. the E6 shows 1 as a result usin If(D6="","&quo...

colour not showing on page
A colour object inserted onto the page is not displaying the colour, but the colour does in preview and when printed it prints the colour. Just the one object or all color objects? Is it a image you imported or an autoshape you filled? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "RobLesley" <RobLesley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F633AD63-0BBA-4CFB-8541-5649DB0F2817@microsoft.com... >A colour object inserted onto the page is not displaying the colour, but the > colour does in preview a...

Word 2007, having problems creating page 2 etc,
I recently am unable to create any word documents with more than 1 page, Word is only showing 1 page, and will not print or view anyother additional pages , even thought there is tpe information or copied and pasted infor in to word. Are you using the trial version of Word that came packaged free on a new computer? You might need to find the instructions for registering your copy. "lklkwallace2010@live.com" wrote: > I recently am unable to create any word documents with more than 1 page, > Word is only showing 1 page, and will not print or view anyothe...

Easiest way to print AND display data on screen.
I've got a project that involves displaying and printing data. All the data is readonly in Access 2007. All I have to do is display the data using various charts and lists. I'm trying to decide whether to use Access or Excel to display the data. The thing I like about Excel is that I can display the data on the screen and it can also be printed. It seems to me that if I do it in Access I will have to do double the work. I'll have to display charts on a form to show it on the screen but create a report to print it. Is this correct? Is there a way to print a form in Access 20...

Printing a contract
Perhaps I misunderstand the intention of the contracts...but I would like to print a contract so that it can be sent to a customer with details of the agreement. The default print view is uninformative and vague. (example: billing address does not show an address rather an index card that says the name of the billing address). There is no view to customize that I can see. Any ideas? ...

Copies: How to reset to 1 in Print Dialog
If my user selects “2” copies in my Print Dialog (derived from CPrintDialog), then fine… he gets 2 copies. The next time he brings up the Print Dialog, the setting for Copies is still “2”. That is not what I want. I note that my version of MS Word has it coming up as “1” each time. I want to re-set it back to “1” automatically each time. Does anybody know how to do that? My best guesses so far are: 1. In the Print Dialog’s OnInitDialog(), call GetDevMode() 2. Set devmode->dmCopies to 1 3. (I have also tried adding: devmode->dmFields |= DM_COPIES) The setting of “1” appears to “take”,...

A one page report that prints an additional blank page
Hi I have a report that is 1 page and this is how it displays in print preview, however when I print I get a get the report and a blank page! Any suggestions on why this is. (I have not set the database up so it is possible that it may be set like this - if so how do I undo this). Hope you can help! Many thanks Emma -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200708/1 On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:39:22 GMT, Emlou85 via AccessMonster.com wrote: > Hi I have a report that is 1 page and this is how it displays in print > preview, ho...