Printing a list/directory of tabs/sheets of an Excel workbook?

Is it possible to print an list of the sheets in a certain
Excel workbook? I can view the list of sheets when I go
to "File, Properties, Contents" but I can't print it out.

Thanks,
Camlinh~
0
CamlinhL (2)

With a macro you can do this

It will add a sheet to your workbook and add the sheetnames to it.
Then print the sheet and delete the sheet.

Sub PrintTabNames()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    Dim Nsheet As Worksheet
    Set Nsheet = Sheets.Add
    Dim WS As Worksheet
    Dim r As Integer
    r = 1
    For Each WS In Worksheets
    If WS.Name <> Nsheet.Name Then
        Nsheet.Range("A" & r) = WS.Name
        r = r + 1
        End If
    Next WS
    Nsheet.PrintOut
    Application.DisplayAlerts = False
    Nsheet.Delete
    Application.DisplayAlerts = True
    Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2002 SP-2)

"Camlinh Luong" <CamlinhL@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:05c801c38ead$73804b60$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> Is it possible to print an list of the sheets in a certain
> Excel workbook? I can view the list of sheets when I go
> to "File, Properties, Contents" but I can't print it out.
>
> Thanks,
> Camlinh~

0
rondebruin (3790)
10/9/2003 10:24:37 PM
Thanks for your quick and helpful response. =)

0
CamlinhL (2)